SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 69 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 57 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by patri1610 Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:23 am

Bachhh022 wrote:Honestly, at this point, I believe erich is f1. Before spoilers I did lean towards Jason but what stands out to me recently is how Gabby recently said coming up we’ll get to see who “really fights for each other”, and that has been a constant theme with Gabby and Erich, even Erichs mom told Gabby that in their family they never give up on each other. I’ll still look out for SHVs (I don’t think there was one this week but maybe next week), but I think RS is corrrect and it’s erich

She also said Erich was always kind of a rock and would come back no matter how hard she beat him down, which also fits with the fighting for each other and not giving up theme. Would she say that about him if she dumped him?

It is interesting what she says about both guys in the Glamour article. With Jason, it's more about what she brought him, that she brought out a side of him that he wasn't used to really living or experiencing, and with Erich more about what he brought her by being a rock, ie support.

As for SHV, with Jason being private until late July and barely posting, it's hard to know if he really fits the SHV schedule. Gabby and Erich did go silent at the same time in June and after MTA. Plus they both could be posting latergrams.

I don't think we should dismiss editing clues, even if it's a different season with two leads. The theme of the season seems to be fear of rejection and both Gabby and Rachel not feeling they are good enough to be the bachelorette. And with the many rumored self eliminations playing right into those fears, the guys who will fight for love and be there no matter what will be F1, and right now that's Tino and Erich.

IMO

patri1610

Female Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:56 am

Morning everyone. I was re-watching the HTD’s last night again and I’m almost certain that at the end of the day portion of Erich’s hometown date when they get on Erich‘s motorcycle, Gabby’s voice over “and like I can’t wait to tell Erich my feelings tonight“ is a frankenbite. The three pieces of the sentence are:

And like I can’t wait to tell / Erich how I feel / tonight

Normally, when someone says “”tell Erich” it’s like when you say “telephone”. Putting the L before an E blends the two words together. When Gabby says it, there is this tiny break in between “tell” and “Erich”.  

I don’t think Gabby wanted to tell Erich that she was falling in love with him that night. She may have been falling in love with him, but I don’t think after the day spent with his family in such a somber situation, she wanted to.  She only said it after he said his feelings to her, which even he was originally hesitant about because he first said “I might be falling in love with you”.  

This was as real world a date as you can imagine on this show, and in the real world when you leave the home of a parent who is in end stage cancer, I don’t think people generally profess feelings of falling in love with someone afterwards.  Anything can happen, of course, it just doesn’t seem likely.

All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:50 am

mbl wrote:Morning everyone. I was re-watching the HTD’s last night again and I’m almost certain that at the end of the day portion of Erich’s hometown date when they get on Erich‘s motorcycle, Gabby’s voice over “and like I can’t wait to tell Erich my feelings tonight“ is a frankenbite. The three pieces of the sentence are:

And like I can’t wait to tell / Erich how I feel / tonight

Normally, when someone says “”tell Erich” it’s like when you say “telephone”. Putting the L before an E blends the two words together. When Gabby says it, there is this tiny break in between “tell” and “Erich”.  

I don’t think Gabby wanted to tell Erich that she was falling in love with him that night. She may have been falling in love with him, but I don’t think after the day spent with his family in such a somber situation, she wanted to.  She only said it after he said his feelings to her, which even he was originally hesitant about because he first said “I might be falling in love with you”.  

This was as real world a date as you can imagine on this show, and in the real world when you leave the home of a parent who is in end stage cancer, I don’t think people generally profess feelings of falling in love with someone afterwards.  Anything can happen, of course, it just doesn’t seem likely.

All IMO

I mean this could be true, but if it is true that she didn’t say that part, it’s interesting that the show choose to edit it in that way.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:30 am

@Bachhh022 There was a commercial break right after this voiceover.  I think the show likes to put things like this before commercial breaks as a “stay tuned, when we come back, Gabby’s going to share her feelings”.

She seemed uncomfortable when they were at the bar. When he said that he came to her on the boat and told her that he was falling for her, she started to kiss him and it came across that she was hoping they could just kiss and she wanted to cut off the feelings part. She giggled at times, and that seemed like nervous laughter.  I think once he said he was falling in love with her, which as I said earlier I think he was hesitant about, I think she felt pressure to reciprocate.  Had she not reciprocated, I think she would have felt bad given what he was going through that day.  

All IMo

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:48 am

@mbl I didn't interpret this at all like she was uncomfortable and felt pressured to reciprocate his feelings. Before telling him, she said that words carry a lot of weight and that she'd been thinking it and was finally feeling comfortable telling him she was falling in love with him. She said it because she meant it, not because she felt bad. IMO

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:17 pm

Yeah I def think it’s a reach to say Gabby said she was falling for erich just because she felt bad. She’s clearly into him and he may even be her favorite at this point (it’s hard for me to tell between him and Jason yet tho)
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:58 pm

It’s my observation that Gabby has revealed
a bit about her journey.Rachel imo has not and switches to talking about including gabbys joinery with her immediately. It’s like a cover up but I guess for keeping secrets …it works.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:14 pm

@patri1610 I think she said she was “thinking it” right after Erich shared his feelings.  I think she was saying she was thinking he felt the way he did. Like she knew he was feeling this way from their time on the boat where he said he was falling for her and because of their time together at the HTD.

@Bachhh022 I normally would agree that it would be a reach, but Gabby seemed anxious in the bar.  Kissing him rather than letting him continue speaking when he talked about telling her on the boat that he was falling for her, giggling, it just felt that whatever the reason, could have been the somber day or could have been that her feelings weren’t there yet, I don’t think she wanted to tell him at that time.  

Most times when a contestant is telling the lead their feelings, the lead doesn’t stop them by kissing them until they are done.  They are probably told by production that it’s better to let the contestant fully share their feelings and then respond, and that’s what we usually see.

In terms of figuring out how to respond, I do think leads are cognizant of optics but also Gabby is empathetic.  If she said “thank you so much for sharing your feelings with me. I’m not ready to share those same feelings yet, but I want you to know you mean so much to me” I think it’s very possible that she would have been concerned that this response would have been disappointing to Erich (and if so, it could have been disappointing to viewers).  

All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:02 pm

mbl wrote:@patri1610 I think she said she was “thinking it” right after Erich shared his feelings.  I think she was saying she was thinking he felt the way he did. Like she knew he was feeling this way from their time on the boat where he said he was falling for her and because of their time together at the HTD.

@Bachhh022 I normally would agree that it would be a reach, but Gabby seemed anxious in the bar.  Kissing him rather than letting him continue speaking when he talked about telling her on the boat that he was falling for her, giggling, it just felt that whatever the reason, could have been the somber day or could have been that her feelings weren’t there yet, I don’t think she wanted to tell him at that time.  

Most times when a contestant is telling the lead their feelings, the lead doesn’t stop them by kissing them until they are done.  They are probably told by production that it’s better to let the contestant fully share their feelings and then respond, and that’s what we usually see.

In terms of figuring out how to respond, I do think leads are cognizant of optics but also Gabby is empathetic.  If she said “thank you so much for sharing your feelings with me. I’m not ready to share those same feelings yet, but I want you to know you mean so much to me” I think it’s very possible that she would have been concerned that this response would have been disappointing to Erich (and if so, it could have been disappointing to viewers).  

All IMO

I mean… I may agree with you if he was like f4, but he’s more than likely F1 and the current guy she’s engaged to, so I really doubt she was faking any feelings or trying to cover anything up. I think she’s just really falling for him…
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:36 pm

@Bachhh022 Two days after filming Erich’s HTD Gabby was in New Orleans and at the end of her date she said (bold said in ITM):

“My feelings for Jason get deeper and deeper every time and I am head over heels for him.  I can see myself with him forever and excited for the future. We had an amazing time together.  I am falling in love with him.   I’ve never felt this way before and it feels like I’m in a dream.”

I can’t make out any frankenbiting, it’s all said in the same tone to me and I can’t hear, in each sentence, any unusual breaks or emphasis on a word.  One can say that this wasn’t said to Jason, but I doubt she was saying it about Johnny, and if she was saying that she was head over heels for Erich, never felt this way before and felt like she was in a dream with Erich, I think production would have found a way to include it in her ITMs during Erich’s HTD.

We also don’t know what Jason and Gabby spoke about in the wrap up before she got into the car, they very well may have expressed their feelings for each other; but we know she feels this way.  

She can definitely have feelings for more than one guy.  I just sensed her being much more uncomfortable and hesitant expressing her feelings with Erich and not as effusive as she was about Jason.  Then I hear the frankenbitten sentence about her enthusiasm in sharing her feelings with Erich at the nighttime portion, and it makes me think she wasn’t planning to do that with him that night.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:51 pm

@mbl So you're saying what she's saying directly to Erich is less valid than what she says ITM about Jason? I don't think she was uncomfortable at all when expressing her feelings to Erich. Honestly, I thought I was intruding on a very intimate moment. And that rarely happens with this show. It reminded me of when Taysha told Zac she was falling in love with him too. Add the romantic soaring music that was playing compared to the somber music that was playing at the end of the date with Jason.

And like I've said before, ITMs are prompted by producers. They have a story to tell, a show to sell, they have to create doubts about who the F1 is and who the lead wants. Remember when Taysha said ITM she was falling in love with Brendan after his HTD, that they could wrap the show now and go home, or something similar? All that after telling Zac she was falling for him the week before.

If they had footage of Gabby or Jason saying they were falling for each other, they would have shown it. They showed both Zach and Tino telling Rachel (and poor Tyler). I do think that Gabby has strong feelings for Jason, but he is obviously not there yet (and I'm not talking about engagement, but just expressing what he feels for her). We have no idea what his feelings are. It is odd that didn't show any post HTD talk between him and Gabby, but it was probably not significant, that's why they used an ITM. All IMO

Last edited by patri1610 on Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:34 pm; edited 11 times in total

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:53 pm

Well, Jason obviously did not have “the chat” he needed to have with Gabby by the end of Their HTD.

“And I meant what I said”
I disagree with you on the hesitant and uncomfortable expression with Erich. Strange that we never see her and Jason have any serious discussions
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 69 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 57 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG