SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 69 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 63 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:42 pm

Someone on Reddit posted something interesting this morning about Gabby’s earrings. The poster gave me permission to share the photo analysis.  To summarize, it appears that Gabby has at least 2 pairs of gold hoop earrings she wears in Mexico. In images taken from promo footage in Mexico, Gabby appears to be wearing different earrings on her tennis date and in the pool with Jason, suggesting that one may be FSD and one may be LCD.

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 628f3310 

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 18deb010

Source:Reddit

mbl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by patri1610 Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:13 pm

Interesting, but it doesn't really change anything. It seems that whatever Jason tells Gabby at the FS dinner portion isn't a deal breaker, though it does seem to upset her. IMO

What do you make of the fact that both Jason dates are on the resort? Don't F1s usually get the fancier dates?

patri1610

Female Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:35 pm

patri1610 wrote:Interesting, but it doesn't really change anything. It seems that whatever Jason tells Gabby at the FS dinner portion isn't a deal breaker, though it does seem to upset her. IMO

What do you make of the fact that both Jason dates are on the resort? Don't F1s usually get the fancier dates?

We often see the F1 get more intimate dates; i.e., bathing suits are involved. Sometimes the F1 has a more private date than the F2, especially where activities are concerned. We most often see the F1 have a fancier or more expensive fantasy suite.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:42 pm

jojo47 wrote:
patri1610 wrote:Interesting, but it doesn't really change anything. It seems that whatever Jason tells Gabby at the FS dinner portion isn't a deal breaker, though it does seem to upset her. IMO

We often see the F1 get more intimate dates; i.e., bathing suits are involved. Sometimes the F1 has a more private date than the F2, especially where activities are concerned. We most often see the F1 have a fancier or more expensive fantasy suite.

I wouldn't call playing tennis intimate IMO, but then I hate most sports hehehe

patri1610

Female Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:36 pm

For me it potentially changes something.  With so little footage of Jason in the promos it wasn’t clear if Jason made it past FSD or if he left around that time.  Not sure if you fell into this group or not, but a number of people here and elsewhere suggested that Erich was the only contestant left after FSDs. If this earring analysis is correct, it makes it much more likely that Jason made it AT LEAST to the final date of the season, and if that’s the case he might have made it to picking out a ring and the FRC.

In terms of Gabby being upset at what Jason told her at their FSD dinner, I think all we see in the promo is a split second blurry shot where she lifts her hand to her face.  It’s so hard to tell what was actually going on in that moment.  The fact that we weren’t given more of Gabby’s time with producers there kind of suggests that she might not have been upset at all. Gabby looks so happy and joyful with Jason in the tennis and pool shots, which itself suggests that she wasn’t upset by what Jason told her. Before this earring analysis, we thought that tennis and pool could have both been from the day portion of their FSD and that everything might have gone downhill at dinner.  Today, with this earring analysis, we are possibly learning that Jason’s FSD, MTP date and LCD might all, in fact, go very well.  

All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:04 pm

I don't buy that those are different earrings. They are too similar. The angle the shot is from could change the appearance. Why would she bring 2 pairs of earrings that are almost exactly the same? Doesn't make sense to me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:24 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:53 pm

@Sprite People who like to wear hoops often have multiple pairs, I think that’s pretty common.  To my eye, it looks like one pair is slightly thicker and rounded and one pair is thinner and flatter, including in the shadow.  

All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:59 pm

Remember Jason played college tennis so being able to share that sport with a potential partner might be important to him. Does anyone know if Gabby plays tennis?

Bottom line for me is both Jason's and Erich's familia's appeared so welcoming to Gabby. Whomever she chooses, she will have the family support. I think this is especially valuable to Gabby due to not having a good relationship with her mom.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:53 pm

I agree - important to Jason - but not as intimate with each being separated by the net. Same as for Zach - apparently out in public at some sort of a festival. These types of dates don't allow for a lot of talking/getting to know each other. But most couples say the getting to know each other happens after the FRC.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:41 pm

Did I read that Gabbys sister initially followed both Erich and Jason which imo implies high possibility Jason was at MTP? Also given Jason’s reserve nature imo his dates being at the resort would allow them to bond without major distractions and explore things in common. Plus remember G saying on a podcast she liked the low key dates whilst R loved adventure. I do think E f1 but don’t think it’s straight forward.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:03 pm

Rachel didn’t tweet this episode. Also no stories posted so far today after being pretty active over the weekend.

If Gabby’s doing dwts rehearsals I doubt she post anything the rest of the season but if she does the west coast episode hasn’t aired yet.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 69 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 63 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG