SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:34 am

@smg2587 thanks so much for doing these caps!

I had a thought last night when watching the preview....is it possible that Erichs FSD was first or second and that it went very well. Then he gets inside his head the following day and realizes that he won't feel great if Gabby sleeps with one of the other guys so he goes to see her that night (which I assume is a night off not another FSD) and tell hers how he feels. So the green dress isn't part of a real date.

Just a thought.

Am also thinking that the yellow halter dress where she's really upset isn't from a date at all.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:34 am

Can anyone make out anything though the limo windows ?

We know that 2 girls were at the FRC and one guy shown  for sure IMO (Timo).

Time to look at windows/reflections/ approx time of limo via shadows and SCs of that guys feet walking in and the shadows there. Vs the girls Smiley

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:38 am

luvstx wrote:@smg2587 thanks so much for doing these caps!

I had a thought last night when watching the preview....is it possible that Erichs FSD was first or second and that it went very well.  Then he gets inside his head the following day and realizes that he won't feel great if Gabby sleeps with one of the other guys so he goes to see her that night (which I assume is a night off not another FSD) and tell hers how he feels.  So the green dress isn't part of a real date.  

Just a thought.

Am also thinking that the yellow halter dress where she's really upset isn't from a date at all.

That makes a lot of sense. I've always wondered why he would tell her that during the LCD.

patri1610

Female Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:41 am

@smg2587 why do you think the horseback riding and jumpiing in date are the same? Are their bathing suits under their horseback riding clothes?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:43 am

@nd4reality it's tough to do the usual shadow analysis since both women appear to be at the same location for FRC. Looks to me like Rachel is there first with full on sun. Personally, I think they both only have one guy left at this point so it's a "will he or won't he propose" situation.

Also remember that the last preview had Jesse telling Rachel (I think!) that she is the only one there or something to that effect. Odd.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:14 am

luvstx wrote:@smg2587 why do you think the horseback riding and jumpiing in date are the same?  Are their bathing suits under their horseback riding clothes?

I think the clothes in the sc of them kissing on a rock are the same as the riding clothes. To me the rocks look the same as them jumping. JMO.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:27 am

nd4reality wrote:
luvstx wrote:@smg2587 why do you think the horseback riding and jumpiing in date are the same?  Are their bathing suits under their horseback riding clothes?

I think the clothes in the sc of them kissing on a rock are the same as the riding clothes. To me the rocks look the same as them jumping. JMO.

Thanks for clarifying. I don't think they are the same day. Rocks are similar but not really the same and Rachel would have had to change into a bathing suit for the jump (the top she has on horseback riding is a halter in yellowish and the bathing suit top is dark blue.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:44 am

I see an peachy strap top on the horse and kissing. Cannot make out a yellow strap under that but maybe I’m just missing it.
The rocks look the same to me.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:56 am

The rocks where they are jumping at the beginning of the preview? I understand some says it looks like Rachel and Tino? Isn’t it Gabby and Erich? That’s what it looks like to me/maybe I have to look again. Haven’t posted in years so I might be rusty.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:02 am

After watching the preview, I think Jason tells Gabby at dinner of their FSD that he’s either not in love or not sure about how he feels. I don’t believe they spend the night together. Then the next day they meet again when she’s wearing the orange/yellow dress & that’s where he either self eliminates or she sends him home. She’s crying in the golf cart (or whatever it is) after that meeting. I think only Erich has an LCD & MTP. I’m also wondering about Gabby’s “and now we have a big mess” ITM fitting in with her own situation or with Rachel’s. She could’ve been talking about either.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:35 am

nd4reality wrote:I see an peachy strap  top on the horse and kissing. Cannot make out a yellow strap under that but maybe I’m just missing it.
The rocks look the same to me.

I should have said peach instead of 'yellowish'
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:37 am

jojo47 wrote:After watching the preview, I think Jason tells Gabby at dinner of their FSD that he’s either not in love or not sure about how he feels. I don’t believe they spend the night together. Then the next day they meet again when she’s wearing the orange/yellow dress & that’s where he either self eliminates or she sends him home. She’s crying in the golf cart (or whatever it is) after that meeting. I think only Erich has an LCD & MTP. I’m also wondering about Gabby’s “and now we have a big mess” ITM fitting in with her own situation or with Rachel’s. She could’ve been talking about either.

Your theory works for me and I am grateful that someone has figured out that dress/crying scene! I think Jason got wrapped up in the 'game/winning' and realized after being with his family that he was not really in love with her or certainly not ready to marry her. Feel bad for Gabby.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
philphan
mbl
jojo47
co92
ReneeM