SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:38 am

Soleil wrote:The rocks where they are jumping at the beginning of the preview? I understand some says it looks like Rachel and Tino? Isn’t it Gabby and Erich? That’s what it looks like to me/maybe I have to look again. Haven’t posted in years so I might be rusty.

Welcome back Soleil handwave Both Gabby/Erich and Rachel/Tino have LCDs that are in cenotes near Cancun. That's a bit confusing.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by patri1610 Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:40 am

jojo47 wrote:After watching the preview, I think Jason tells Gabby at dinner of their FSD that he’s either not in love or not sure about how he feels. I don’t believe they spend the night together. Then the next day they meet again when she’s wearing the orange/yellow dress & that’s where he either self eliminates or she sends him home. She’s crying in the golf cart (or whatever it is) after that meeting. I think only Erich has an LCD & MTP. I’m also wondering about Gabby’s “and now we have a big mess” ITM fitting in with her own situation or with Rachel’s. She could’ve been talking about either.

That makes sense to me. It would explain the Jesse/Jason filming during FS week. I feel like they want us to believe the drama is with Erich, when it's probably mostly about Jason.

patri1610

Female Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:38 pm

jojo47 wrote:After watching the preview, I think Jason tells Gabby at dinner of their FSD that he’s either not in love or not sure about how he feels. I don’t believe they spend the night together. Then the next day they meet again when she’s wearing the orange/yellow dress & that’s where he either self eliminates or she sends him home. She’s crying in the golf cart (or whatever it is) after that meeting. I think only Erich has an LCD & MTP. I’m also wondering about Gabby’s “and now we have a big mess” ITM fitting in with her own situation or with Rachel’s. She could’ve been talking about either.
So you think the pool date & the tennis date are the same one?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:48 pm

ReneeM wrote:
So you think the pool date & the tennis date are the same one?

I think they are both the daytime portion of FSD. I just think that if he’s not in love with her, she wouldn’t keep going because what would change in a day? That’s why I don’t think there’s an LCD or MTP for him. But hey, I’ve been wrong before. 😊
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:16 am

Same blanket? Same date?

https://www.instagram.com/bachelorwhatever/

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 D138f310

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 A13b6810

https://youtu.be/-RQK6uOujvc
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:34 am

@southerngirlatheart good catch. I just don't see why Rachel would switch into a different bikini.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:28 am

Tino is wearing different swim suit too - he could have his suit under the navy shorts he's wearing. Definitely Rachel had to change - on those rocks ????
Not sure I see the blankets as the same...
In the pic of Rachel in the white pants - she appears to have heels on - would you be walking on those kind of rocks in heels ??? They appear to be sitting near the ground in this pic.
Similar rocks and plants to the swimming pics...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:43 am

Sorry but I'm terrible at inserting screen caps...

But if you go back a couple of pages and look at the horseback riding picture, Rachel's hair is in a ponytail and her hair is loose after they jump in. So I think different: hair, Rachel top and Tino bottoms. I don't think they are the same dates. I say the swimming one is FSD and the horseback riding one is the LCD.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:10 am

Horseback is often lcd.
However I am not sure about the hair. Looks like a ponytail to me in the jumping picture. And it is possible that her hair came loose during the jump in the standing up kissing screen (blue bikini suit).
The rocks/ledge behind the sitting kissing and the rocks where the blue striped blanket in the jumping scene look the same to me. It would be strange to me to have 2 dates with rocks and ledges in them. JMO. I could be wrong of course and mostly am Smiley

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:12 am

@nd4reality I'm there with you on being wrong!

I did notice after writing my post about the ponytail on the horseback ride that it's actually a pretty elaborate bun. FWIW
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:15 am

luvstx wrote:@nd4reality I'm there with you on being wrong!

I did notice after writing my post about the ponytail on the horseback ride that it's actually a pretty elaborate bun. FWIW
Hahaha
Now looking…maybe the rocks are a different color.
However bonkers that there are so many rock dates.

ETA it stands to reason that .tino got both L.cd and FSD. Cause he’s (imo) walking toward the FRC site .

So unless that’s wrong and it’s not his walk/gait in that clip ….slurhubg the rocks, hair, and outfits In  Those SCs is ????? imo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:21 pm

New promo has some actually fsd room footage. Plus some other caps.

https://people.com/tv/the-bachelorette-fantasy-suite-dates-become-wake-up-call-for-gabby-rachel-exclusive/

Zach and Erich fsds

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 E65a0b10
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 0337e310

Erich maybe morning after fsds
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 3392a110
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 7b7a8410

New Gabby outfit but could just be broll footage.
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Fcf8f210
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Da324c10
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 5273cb10
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 35227310
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 33579a10

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
philphan
mbl
jojo47
co92
ReneeM