SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:07 pm

Oh, I didn't even think of that. Usually they have eliminated more guys so there are enough beds, but since only 3 went home, they were a little fuller than usual.

Speedos...Cause you know, that will help them get to know the guys better.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:20 pm

OMYGOSH I can’t stop laughing at this fashion show .. the guys .. the girls .. Jesse LOL .. and those black boxes!! Hahahaha
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:27 pm

Jeepers wrote:OMYGOSH I can’t stop laughing at this fashion show .. the guys .. the girls .. Jesse LOL

I agree. It wasn't nearly as bad, as I thought it would be.

OMG...one of those guys, who feels the need to show they are alpha and that he is above it because he already knows how he feels...even though he barely spoke to them.

Jason already declares himself for Gabby. Wow. You would think they would give it a little more time to get to know them, but I guess if you don't feel it, you don't feel it. Poor Rachel.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:31 pm

Logan...the dog. Basically the same lines with both women and the same kiss.

I think Gabby will step back with him and let him go to Rachel...and she does.

Rachel gives hers to Logan and Gabby gives hers to John. That was nice.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:31 pm

Gabby doesn't tell Rachel Logan kissed her too. I wonder why not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Gabby doesn't tell Rachel Logan kissed her too. I wonder why not.

Maybe it was edited out, but I don't think so. I think she could see Rachel was into him and Gabby clearly knew he kissed both, so it didn't matter as much to her.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:43 pm

Wow Chris. Geesh.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:43 pm

Well, Jordan didn't blow it this time! He went in for the kiss. Cool date.

Who is this guy? What an a**. You have barely talked to these women. Maybe wait until you have had a date.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:44 pm

Chris pulling a Luke Parker, 2nd epi in. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:49 pm

"You have this approach" laugh out loud I like that line.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:50 pm

OOOOO I LOVE Nate and what he just said!!

He is definitely a woman’s man 🥰
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:53 pm

I don't necessarily disagree with Chris, but how he is saying is not the best.

I agree that he is too intense. Chill out dude. You just met these women and if you are too that upset about what could happen, maybe you shouldn't be on the show.

WTH is going on with Rachel with Jordan? I thought she was into him, but now it seems not so much.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Sprite
Aunties_Love
Agent99
philphan
smg2587
GuardianAngel
Maddy
Amethyst
luvstx
ariwolf
southerngirlatheart