SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:15 pm

I am loving Nate!! Not seeing the chemistry between him
and Gabby though and now understand the emotional goodbye that we will see between them later on. He’s such a sweetie!

I am glad Rachel let Jordan go if she wasn’t feeling it.

I think they are doing such an awesome job as Bachelorettes!! JMO
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:18 pm

I’m liking the season as much as I had hoped. I think the women are more confident and definitive because they are helped by each other.

Can’t explain it but I like it.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:56 pm

I enjoyed the show, and like how it moved quickly. The two bachelorette format is working for me. It keeps things fresh and interesting.

The "beauty pageant" was a cute first group date. It came off as very relaxed. I loved the little talents that the men came up with.

I was fascinated by how Logan was working both women. Is he all that sincere about either of them? I'm not convinced. Regarding Rachel and Jordan's 1-on-1, I was thinking the same thing at about the same point as she was. I felt like they couldn't fully relax around each other. Maybe not the worst first date, but not the best either. But he's a good guy, and I wondered if he was perhaps someone Gabby might be interested in. I wonder if the women discussed that possibility ahead of time?

I liked how Chris was dealt with expeditiously. A pet peeve of mine is cast members who bring up fantasy suites early on. I loved how Nate spoke up for the women in defense. I enjoyed his date with Gabby, and I find him quite likeable and sympathetic.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:05 am

Amethyst wrote:I enjoyed the show, and like how it moved quickly. The two bachelorette format is working for me. It keeps things fresh and interesting.

The "beauty pageant" was a cute first group date. It came off as very relaxed. I loved the little talents that the men came up with.

I was fascinated by how Logan was working both women. Is he all that sincere about either of them? I'm not convinced. Regarding Rachel and Jordan's 1-on-1, I was thinking the same thing at about the same point as she was. I felt like they couldn't fully relax around each other. Maybe not the worst first date, but not the best either. But he's a good guy, and I wondered if he was perhaps someone Gabby might be interested in. I wonder if the women discussed that possibility ahead of time?

I liked how Chris was dealt with expeditiously. A pet peeve of mine is cast members who bring up fantasy suites early on. I loved how Nate spoke up for the women in defense. I enjoyed his date with Gabby, and I find him quite likeable and sympathetic.

I definitely agree with you with how quickly it moved. :yes: They didn’t spend an unnecessary amount of time on one thing or date. It flowed pretty good and showed just enough that was needed. Good episode!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:38 am

A few more thoughts about the season…

It seems each woman will have less time with each guy given that they each got a one on one this episode instead of the usual 2 group dates and one one on one in episode two for other seasons. And the actual group date really only had six guys that they could interact with.

The ladies may not get manipulated as much as usual by the producers as they have each other to talk to and get feedback from. Here’s hoping that’s true.

luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:00 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:13 am

@bluwavz I just listened to the Dear Shandy episode and Sharleen and Andy agree with me that having two bachelorettes is giving the two women a more realistic viewpoint as they have each other to bounce ideas off of
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:03 pm

luvstx wrote:@bluwavz I just listened to the Dear Shandy episode and Sharleen and Andy agree with me that having two bachelorettes is giving the two women a more realistic viewpoint as they have each other to bounce ideas off of
yes
IMO 2 leads can also potentially keep them both more grounded because although there are fairytale aspects like Cinderella (hair, makeup, and clothes) and dream dates to faraway places without the reality of cost the very realistic factor is that 1 person isn’t the sole center of attention. With 2 leads each has to navigate the very RL dating scene where you’re not the only one and find the confidence to move forward with guys who choose you when given a choice (mutual) and not dwell on the guys who aren’t that into you. 2 leads IMO removes the pedestal and IMO could produce more balance in the resulting final relationships. Hopefully.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:29 pm

Ratings:

In the latest TV show ratings, ABC’s The Bachelorette this week drew 2.8 million total viewers and a 0.6 rating, ticking down from its premiere but still dominating Monday in the demo.

https://tvline.com/2022/07/19/tv-ratings-the-bachelorette-season-19/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:55 pm

@bluwavz I know several people who watch on Tuesday on Hulu (streaming) so I feel these ratings are not accurate.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:08 pm

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47jjpp55c7jlj8kxzzqe0rurhq7jv5ezutjd5lgwu8&rid=giphy

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475ba5502ca3123934cc967f089250aeb0193a94a4&rid=giphy

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471wf05bhm8ruxmddqhpu6zuyz6nzhtgt807hd5eds&rid=giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:17 pm

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fd6028379742a9f80d527f409816f95ce7ec50ef&rid=giphy

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47v5uh23a3h9kaafoie5wbohdlfqdw9dijgqi4k5o6&rid=giphy

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47b37e58ee595c0e84df47aae678be559d135882c2&rid=giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Sprite
Aunties_Love
Agent99
philphan
smg2587
GuardianAngel
Maddy
Amethyst
luvstx
ariwolf
southerngirlatheart