SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:54 pm

Nate just gave Chris a life lesson, but unfortunately he will think that he's right.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:01 pm

I hope we get to see Jordan again. Nice guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:03 pm

OMG??? I think this is a first. I don't think we have ever seen someone dumped on the first date of the season...even before concert. I think she just wasn't feeling the chemistry. Maybe too young or to gentle. I think she wants a more manly man. Too bad, he seemed really nice.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:04 pm

Rachel coming across desperate and trying to hard after the first one on one.

Gabby in bed thinking. So serious.

This is not enjoyable.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:06 pm

Rachel followed the Bachette script for the daytime part and then realized she couldn’t do it for the night portion.jmo. She just wasn’t feeling it with Jordan. Good for her to follow her gut.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:15 pm

This is a crappy date. I would not want to go for a helicopter ride, only to end up in a hot tub on the edge of a runway.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:18 pm

Even though Gabby says she is really attracted to Nate, I don't see the chemistry. I think she will have to do the fake relationships since I don't think Rachel has the stomach for that.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:24 pm

I don't see any chemistry between Gabby and Nate. He's a sweetie.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:41 pm

There is one every year. They never learn. If the producers ask you to tattle, you have zero shot at getting to the end.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:48 pm

Well, that took care of that. Those girls really are not wasting any time. He comes back and they kick him out a second time!!! cantstopl

I have to say I enjoyed that. I realize they were all set up, but still...enjoyable!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:01 pm

Cute outtakes with the meatballs.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:01 pm

Meatball coming to a BIP near you! That was kind of cute.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Sprite
Aunties_Love
Agent99
philphan
smg2587
GuardianAngel
Maddy
Amethyst
luvstx
ariwolf
southerngirlatheart