SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:03 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:48 am

Rachel cancelling the group date was cruel to her guys. It’s not like they are free and don’t have stuff to do back home. They too are giving up a chunk of their lives for this. Production must have really had their hands full for more than one reason but rescheduling etc must have been hard all around.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:40 pm

nd4reality wrote:Rachel cancelling the group date was cruel to her guys. It’s not like they are free and don’t have stuff to do back home. They too are giving up a chunk of their lives for this. Production must have really had their hands full for more than one reason but rescheduling etc must have been hard all around.

After watching the epi I feel that Rachel is far too concerned about the MOT guys. Logan’s switch was respectful to Rachel & she is focusing on the wrong things. It was an opportunity for her to not worry about eliminating him (or someone else) but instead she spiralled about rejection from guys that aren’t going to the end anyway. I liked Tino’s point to her about not being seen. She isn’t seeing her glass half full, but half empty. That could be a turn off for her interested men. How do you progress a relationship, in circumstances of such limited time, when you have to constantly “make the lead feel better”?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:31 pm

jojo47 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Rachel cancelling the group date was cruel to her guys. It’s not like they are free and don’t have stuff to do back home. They too are giving up a chunk of their lives for this. Production must have really had their hands full for more than one reason but rescheduling etc must have been hard all around.

After watching the epi I feel that Rachel is far too concerned about the MOT guys. Logan’s switch was respectful to Rachel & she is focusing on the wrong things. It was an opportunity for her to not worry about eliminating him (or someone else) but instead she spiralled about rejection from guys that aren’t going to the end anyway. I liked Tino’s point to her about not being seen. She isn’t seeing her glass half full, but half empty. That could be a turn off for her interested men. How do you progress a relationship, in circumstances of such limited time, when you have to constantly “make the lead feel better”?
:yes: IMO Rachel is missing the part where a relationship requires reciprocation. She talked about how Clayton, as lead, affirmed her yet she as lead is doing things that don’t affirm guys who are interested in her. Her approach as a cast member is the same as when the lead - validate ME! Nothing wrong with wanting attention however giving what you want to receive works well. IMO she is creating uncertainty among the guys.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:49 pm

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47563d69d7f1dc9840a47af3a51d28afc29c1ea21e&rid=giphy

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47vmn9d8r14k5staotfzl5e9bpldnlkhwjh5f69nou&rid=giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:49 pm

Ratings:

ABC’s “The Bachelorette” (Viewers: #1 for the night: 3.06 million; A18-49: #1 for the night: 0.7 rating/6 share) easily dominated NBC’s competing “American Ninja Warrior” (Viewers: #3, 2.62 million; A18-49: #2t, 0.3/ 3) in the Monday 8-10 p.m. ET block. But both reality series are certainly not what they used to be.

https://programminginsider.com/monday-ratings-abcs-the-bachelorette-tops-depressed-night-in-adults-18-49/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:53 pm

I'll say something positive before I get into my "peeves"  Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2498057887

I like all of the sleuthed finalists.  All are showing their lead they care, they listen, they bring some fun to the experience and they are cuties.  I hope they all turn out to be as nice a guy as I want them to be. Gabby and Rachel are beautiful, caring women who I wholeheartedly root for.  I am appreciating and enjoying Jesse as host way more than I expected.

And...what in the world is going on with this edit?  IDK if I am just not remembering other seasons well or if this truly is one of the most convoluted ones ever.  TPTB are IMO torturing Rachel to the point where she's crying it seems every episode.  They are gleefully mis-managing the two lead episodes to essentially hand over the power to the guys.  Some of the guys are acting like real azzes.  The women, esp. Rachel are catering to the MOT guys while the ones they really like are left to "make her feel better".  I initally liked the ship, but now it too is getting on my nerves laugh out loud.  They are not spending enough time in Paris/Burges for my enjoyment.  I do kind of like the new process for RC eliminations though.

It sounds mean, but there are so many guys who are so unimpressive to me.  And as always some gems are not given the time of day.  Each season there are a few guys I wish had made it further along, but it is hard when some get zip air time and the ones who are given so much airtime (Logan/Hayden et al) are a waste of time and rewarded with BIP slots.  I see so many fans on several platforms complaining about the edit this season and I will never appreciate Fleiss or whoever's joy in having villians so ruin the fun for so many.   End of rant.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:16 pm

@pavalygurl Some viewers think the edit changed when Elan left production/editing. Here's an article that describes what he aspires to with FBoy Island and editing. Almost like dropping Easter Eggs in each episode that have some meaning to the season/ending. Now, we just get in-your-face drama, which is a turnoff.

https://www.theringer.com/2022/7/7/23199029/tv-producer-elan-gale-on-how-to-make-a-great-reality-show

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:13 pm

@Norcalgal Yea, I agree Elan's leaving was a turning point.  It seems much more mean-spirited since then.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:51 pm

Rachel isn't coming off very well.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:59 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@pavalygurl Some viewers think the edit changed when Elan left production/editing. Here's an article that describes what he aspires to with FBoy Island and editing. Almost like dropping Easter Eggs in each episode that have some meaning to the season/ending. Now, we just get in-your-face drama, which is a turnoff.

https://www.theringer.com/2022/7/7/23199029/tv-producer-elan-gale-on-how-to-make-a-great-reality-show

I definitely think it changed. That’s why the edits are all over the place IMO it’s less about the overall storyarc and more about the instant drama gratification. Even with books it’s all about the story and character development for me. It’s why this is the first full season since Hannah B I have watched the two bachelorettes sucked me in on the finale last season.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:35 pm

I really wish they'd bring in some humor and maybe not encourage the leads to be so serious about everything, especially Rachel. Gabby has been pretty refreshing in comparison and I don't that I expected her to be the better lead.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - August 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
Linds911
Norcalgal
Maddy
albean99
ilgirl
Sprite
nd4reality
philphan
jojo47
pavalygurl
luvstx