SELECT CONTENT

The Real Love Boat AU - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Real Love Boat AU -  Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Real Love Boat AU - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:28 am

@Sprite How much is Paddy loving his foreign food market dates laugh out loud  

If this doesn't kick off some kind of low budget travel food blog/Youtube cooking show for him I'll be shocked.

The Real Love Boat AU -  Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 RqEpn1v

Source: Ten

ETA:  Anyone surprised by this?  I'm not.  Creepy vibes from the start.

EXCLUSIVE: Jay Bonnell DUMPED and GHOSTED His Ex-GF to Appear on The Real Love Boat Australia
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

The Real Love Boat AU -  Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Real Love Boat AU - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:53 pm

@Bobette Yes, I think Paddy would be good with that kind of thing.

As for Jay, not really a fan, but I also question anonymous girlfriends who come out of the woodwork. I guess Sally will have to decide and we will see if it really lasts.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:32 pm

What is going on with this show? I haven't seen any new episodes on SHVideos this week.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:52 am

Episode 11 is was just uploaded @Sprite https://shvideos.net/2022/11/10/the-love-boat-1-11/
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:41 pm

@Bobette Thanks you. I went to 10 with my NordVPN and watched it there. Will do episode 12 later today.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by NaryaJonson Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:12 pm

GuardianAngel, could we please get a dedicated thread for The Real Love Boat AU Season 1? Pretty please, with cherries on top?
And speaking of The Real Love Boat, have y'all checked out the cast yet? They are seriously some sexy singles. But did you know there's also a US version with some Canadians? Hosted by Jerry O'Connell (yup, Charlie's bro from The Bachelor) and his wife Rebecca Romijn. Premiering on CBS on October 5th - mark your calendars!
And just for fun, let's anchor this discussion with the pros and cons of dating a nurse. Any takers? Let's hear your slang expressions, abbreviations, and acronyms - bring on the RN jokes!

Last edited by NaryaJonson on Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

NaryaJonson

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:14 pm

@NaryaJonson We are in The Real Love Boat AU Season 1 thread?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Real Love Boat AU - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Sprite
Bobette
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: