SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kayben14 Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:36 pm

I agree! I think sleuthing points to Gabi also. I’m shocked by this Kaity spoiler. Has there been any sleuthing that points to Kaity winning?

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kmick0890 Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:47 pm

Kaity did get more screentime in the premiere episode and in the season trailer than Gabi but up until now there was nothing really post filming that made people believe she was f1.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:04 pm

Kaity is far from hidden. Seems odd for F1.

My gut still says Gabi but will need to see more of their interaction (or what they show of it) to be sure.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:06 pm

luvstx wrote:Kaity is far from hidden.  Seems odd for F1.

My gut still says Gabi but will need to see more of their interaction (or what they show of it) to be sure.

Unless it's to throw people off , I think its weird that if shes F1 theres so much footage of her crying in the previews. They're making it obvious that she goes far.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:09 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
luvstx wrote:Kaity is far from hidden.  Seems odd for F1.

Unless it's to throw people off , I think its weird that if shes F1 theres so much footage of her crying in the previews. They're making it obvious that she goes far.

I really wish we knew where MTP, LCD and FRC are filmed. Would help with some sleuthing of a few caps that I’m still wondering about
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:21 pm

For me that’s thIngs that make me think it’s Gabi so far (it’s not a lot) are Kaity’s get the 2nd fsd, Kaity’s tiktok likes right after filming and Gabi’s sister posting a cap of Zach and Gabi kissing literally days after filming ended, Kaity spending the weekend and premier night with a lot of the women that went far including the f3 who got a fsd, and how prominent she is in the episode preview (f1s are usually hidden or protected in the episode 1 preview, even obvious f1 like Michelle’s Nayte was hidden in the episode 1 preview when he was shown so much in the preshow previews). If you look at the all the previews they have shown Gabi’s htd and London date in those but not in this one. So they are either trying to show previews a different way or we are getting the same kind of preview as we usually do.

Shv sleuthing is the tell all and be all. Gabi is definitely back working and I don’t think Kaity is so far from what I can tell. Hope we can tell more about shvs in the coming weeks.

We also can’t discount the fact Austin and Houston are the living areas of the f2. We might have a Andi and Josh shv situation in that case with either women. Houston looks to be two and half hours fromAustin. Kaity does have some tiktok pos around her house and Ariel filmed a tiktok at her place so if her we might be able to spot if she films from so place else. Other than the maple syrup tiktok from what I guess is her room Gabi hasn’t shown much of her house. There where rumors Zach moved back to Anaheim in the middle of bachelorette airing but from interviews he is talking about going back to Texas which with this f2 isn’t shocking.

Last edited by smg2587 on Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:37 pm

smg2587 wrote:For me that’s thIngs that make me think it’s Gabi so far (it’s not a lot) are Kaity’s get the 2nd fsd, Kaity’s tiktok likes right after filming and Gabi’s sister posting a cap of Zach and Gabi kissing literally days after filming ended, Kaity spending the weekend and premier night with a lot of the women that went far including the f3 who got a fsd, and how prominent she is in the episode preview (f1s are usually hidden or protected in the episode 1 preview, even obvious f1 like Michelle’s Nayte was hidden in the episode 1 preview when he was shown so much in the preshow previews). If you look at the all the previews they have shown Gabi’s htd and London date in those but not in this one. So they are either trying to show previews a different way or we are getting the same kind of preview as we usually do.

Shv sleuthing is the tell all and be all. Gabi is definitely back working and I don’t think Kaity is so far from what I can tell. Hope we can tell more about shvs in the coming weeks.

It's possible that since Kaity and zach are both in Austin that they're just doing SHV there but they typically keep them in LA. Unless they're doing a good job hiding it, I can't think of a time where both of them have been MIA at the same time whereas with Gabi we know at least one time her and Zach were offline at the same time.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:44 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:For me that’s thIngs that make me think it’s Gabi so far (it’s not a lot) are Kaity’s get the 2nd fsd, Kaity’s tiktok likes right after filming and Gabi’s sister posting a cap of Zach and Gabi kissing literally days after filming ended, Kaity spending the weekend and premier night with a lot of the women that went far including the f3 who got a fsd, and how prominent she is in the episode preview (f1s are usually hidden or protected in the episode 1 preview, even obvious f1 like Michelle’s Nayte was hidden in the episode 1 preview when he was shown so much in the preshow previews). If you look at the all the previews they have shown Gabi’s htd and London date in those but not in this one. So they are either trying to show previews a different way or we are getting the same kind of preview as we usually do.

It's possible that since Kaity and zach are both in Austin that they're just doing SHV there but they typically keep them in LA. Unless they're doing a good job hiding it, I can't think of a time where both of them have been MIA at the same time whereas with Gabi we know at least one time her and Zach were offline at the same time.

Added that thing about Texas shvs in my post. Gabi is living in Houston right now so they could be doing the same for both women honestly. But it is usually in California is the usual shv spot unless some people are good about keeping a secret. Also rumors is he moved back to Anaheim in August and the fact he showed himself at la concerts and dodgers games can of made it to be true and he wasn’t attending his Austin friends volleyball games anymore. Since filming ended he only shown himself in Texas once and that was in Waco celebrating his best friend Ben’s engagement. Maybe done purposely considering the f2. .

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:13 pm

On one of the podcasts I listen to (Almost Famous perhaps?), I think Zach said he was taping the podcast from California.

But I think it’s very possible that the SHVs are secretly happening in Texas and perhaps are shorter and more often.

Also, I think you are right SMG that it would be very weird for the F1 And the F3 to be at a watch party together. Though I’m guessing Ariel has gotten over Zach’s breakup with her quickly. They just don’t seem like a match to me.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:12 pm

There is now a bit of a battle going on between RS and Bachelorwhatever as to who is F1. Will be interesting to see who wins out LOL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:38 pm

It will be interesting to see Kaity’s date tonight. Doesn’t she stay the night with him? Or am I getting it confused. Have to admit I haven’t been following along as I usually do.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:53 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:It will be interesting to see Kaity’s date tonight. Doesn’t she stay the night with him? Or am I getting it confused. Have to admit I haven’t been following along as I usually do.

Yes .. Kaitlyn stays and does the walk of shame the next morning in her PJs
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Amethyst
albean99
Agent99
locoforbach
jojo47