SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kayben14 Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:19 pm

Zach posted being at the LA Lakers game yesterday 2/15 with his family. One of the show producers was their also. I think a SHV is happening soon within the next few days or earlier

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:17 pm

@Kayben14 Do you know which producer?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Kayben14 Do you know which producer?

Brad

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:39 pm

in case there was any doubt, zach is definitely still with his f1 and really happy

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:20 am

Gabi is in Arizona with some girlfriends for what looks to be a bachelorette party. Kaity last posted with her her dog yesterday morning on 2/15 and her dog is in Canada so it’s possible she’s in Canada. SHV should be happening this weekend.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:29 am

Kayben14 wrote:Gabi is in Arizona with some girlfriends for what looks to be a bachelorette party. Kaity is MIA  but she last posted with her her dog yesterday morning on 2/15 and her dog is in Canada so it’s possible she’s in Canada. SHV should be happening this weekend.

Kait doesn’t seem to be MIA at all .. posted/changed her IG pic late last night/early this am and has posted on her story several times today ..lastly about 3 hours ago at a bar per her IG story

KAYBEN14… What indicates that Gabi is in AZ??
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:26 am

Jeepers wrote:
Kayben14 wrote:Gabi is in Arizona with some girlfriends for what looks to be a bachelorette party. Kaity is MIA  but she last posted with her her dog yesterday morning on 2/15 and her dog is in Canada so it’s possible she’s in Canada. SHV should be happening this weekend.

Kait doesn’t seem to be MIA at all .. posted/changed her IG pic late last night/early this am and has posted on her story several times today ..lastly about 3 hours ago at a bar per her IG story

The video of Kaity on her IG stories with friends at a bar is an old story, that was from when her Canadian friends visited her in TX this past week as their outfits are the same from when they all posted together.

Gabi’s roommate Macey posted IG stories with Gabi and another friends in Scottsdale Arizona.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:27 am

Is there any chance that Ariel is F1?? I didn’t think so but all of this Kaity and Gabi hanging out together and not much in the way of SHVs just has me wondering
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:21 pm

luvstx wrote:Is there any chance that Ariel is F1??  I didn’t think so but all of this Kaity and Gabi hanging out together and not much in the way of SHVs just has me wondering
But Ariel hang out with Kaity and other girls before the premiere or just after it. I think those girls are really good friends and didn't let the show affect it. Also Gabi and Kaity only were together for Jess's Birthday and that's an "important" occasion. Maybe they decided to at least be there for the big occasions but not hanging out every weekend.
In the last episode i noticed Gabi and Kaity were next to each other on the group date even they were holding hands helping each other walking in heels on the sand. The girls are more close and supporting each other than previous seasons.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:27 pm

Kayben14 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:

The video of Kaity on her IG stories with friends at a bar is an old story, that was from when her Canadian friends visited her in TX this past week as their outfits are the same from when they all posted together.

Gabi’s roommate Macey posted IG stories with Gabi and another friends in Scottsdale Arizona.

Thank you .. appreciate it 😋
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:01 pm

Besides the dog post Kaity has posted a few latergrams yesterday and today. Like this morning she posted the dolphin story from last weekend’s Florida trip. If she keeps posting latergram this weekend and Zach is Mia I’d say they had an shv this weekend starting yesterday.

Also I find it hard to believe Zach isn’t doing traditional shvs in LA. I don’t think it’s in Texas or the Andi style shvs.  Because besides the Atlanta and nyc media tours all other sporting s of him are in the LA/Anaheim area the last three weeks And f2 are traveling as well. If they aren’t going to stay in Texasa lot there is no point of production renting them a place like they did for Andi and Josh. Jmo.

Also total speculation on my end I think Kaity’s producer for the last few weeks was Parisa. I say that because the women film broll in a bar and we know the show was in London because Parisa storied from a bar. Also in @luvstx pictures Parisa is the one with Kaity in the photos. She was working with Zach she’d travel with him. She’s been a lead producer since Michelle’s season but I know when the show went to Thailand a lot of big producers that handled f3 either didn’t travel there like Scott or weren’t working this season like Kirnah. So it’s interesting that she got a high up producer. Also don’t think Parisa worked with Zach because Zach doesn’t follow her. And vice versa They even hung post filming and still no follow. Although Zach doesn’t follow Cary either so who knows.

Also the Reddit person that said they knew someone that went on and ate with Gabi after the season filmed says today their info is wrong. The date happen before filming.

On Ariel she’s shown her location more so than the other two and after filming she basically travelled for two months. Hard to see her as f1 with what’s he was posting before the cast reveal based on location she was in.

Edit to add Kaity’s last story this morning was posted at what would of been 4 am on the west coast. So might be jumping the gun on if it is a shv based on that. I know you can put a timer on post but I don’t know if it’s the same for stories on IG.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:34 pm

@smg2587 Grateful for all your IG expertise to explain what could be.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Amethyst
albean99
Agent99
locoforbach
jojo47