SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:28 pm

If we are right and either women had an shv last week and it’s traditional shv style kind the next one is either during Valentine’s or just before the filming of WTa, if rs is right and its 2/24. Matt James had a shv on Valentine’s week, we know because that was their last shv before their “break up.” If it’s the Andi/Josh style of shv it maybe harder to tell but I think that style we would be able to tell with Kaity much easier. She is posting out more than Gabi is. Gabi hardly post unless she’s out with friends. Kaity posted about going out to dinner or a bar quite a bit. All Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:43 pm

Ok could Zach have changed his mind after the FRC à la Arie? Just wondering how can we have 2 different spoilers from 2 big sources ....
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:49 pm

imo no, everything we've heard about this season is that it's a straightforward love story and zach is very happy. no hints of major drama like previous seasons that had a switch. one of rs / bw just got given the wrong info imo.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:09 pm

@smg2587 thank you for the detailed info.

I think a F3/F2 would not be using hashtags like Gabi is using out of respect for the F1 jmo.

And this.

sprinkling_sunshine
Like for Gach, comment for Zabi

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnBBJnDL9FB/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:57 pm

Now .. gotta go back and check out the scenes and audio with Gabi and Kait “GIDDY” and “BUTTERFLIES” for any possible glitches
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:58 pm

Kaity doesn’t look to be watching 5he episode again. She out with her Kingston friends who are visiting her. She restored one mean. Doesn’t mean much because she has visitors and some f1s don’t watch. Plus if she watched it already. Will be interesting if she’s on a podcast this week. They 4 others that could be on pods and Zach himself that are possible.

Haven’t checked if Gabi’s watching.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:16 pm

Sorry for the double post but Gabi was on Bachelor Happy Hour. Interesting choice since she has the only date in London and the show had options on who to send on there this week. Also Zach still hasn’t been on a official podcast.

Took this from a Reddit recap but she mention Kaity, Ariel and Jess are her best friends this season. F3 calling each other bestie is interesting. Described the season as romantic and used the word love when asked to describe the season in one word. Also called Zach an incredible good kisser.

We know these contest can lie in these interviews so take it for what you will. I mean after Rachel said Clayton’s season was going to be “magical” during one of these podcast interviews it’s not hard to take some of these interview with a grain of salt.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:16 pm

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:49 pm

Zach sure seems comfortable with Kaity. In this photo he has his leg over hers as if they have been dating for awhile and then last night when he goes to pick her up he sits beside her with his hand on her leg. You could tell the women noticed that right away. I like her a lot.
Of course it could be that she is a Canadian. giggling

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:52 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:22 pm

The edit is all over the place for me. For awhile the third episode one on one was a good final one contender, which is a point in favor of Kaity. However some said it reminded them of Jason and Molly and she was originally final two. For Gabi they did not edit out that she peed herself, wouldn't they protect her as final one from that?! Also, her group did not win the football game and I have heard those contests can be rigged by production. That could just mean she wasn't really on his radar yet... I don't know what to think. The edit, for me so far, is unclear. I mean, obviously extenuating circumstances but has a first one on one ever gone home so early?! None of the rules apply. As of now, I think he likes Kaity, jury is still out on Gabi.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:41 pm

My gut just tells me that if it is a straight up love story .. from beginning to end .. it’s Kait at the end .. she is already front and center and has LOTS of time with Zach .. if not .. then it’s Gabi .. hidden and not really seen .. and we don’t see a lot of their time together. They both have a lot narration and ITMs
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - F1 - F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Amethyst
albean99
Agent99
locoforbach
jojo47