SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:17 pm

Too quiet laugh out loud It is a long weekend could there be a suspected SHV this weekend? @Jeepers
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:22 pm

Xavier's IG story he just knitted a rose laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:08 pm

JMHO .. Dotun and Joey will pretty much stay out of the drama .. but Aaron and Xavier will be hip deep and will be sent packing eventually .. Aaron twice laugh out loud .. Dotun and Joey will be F2 .. even tho Joey is not seen in the Fiji as far as we know .. I don’t doubt that he is there .. it’s easy to think Aaron is there as part of the F3 .. but I don’t think so .. it is a common practice for editing to keep one of the legit F3 hidden until at least mid season.. or even later .. the FSs will be rocky as we see in the previews .. and the ending will be a very standard 2 guys .. the very emotional per Charity herself

Again this is JMHO

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:14 pm

Jeepers wrote:JMHO .. Dotun and Joey will pretty much stay out of the drama .. but Aaron and Xavier will be hip deep and will be sent packing eventually .. Aaron twice laugh out loud .. Dotun and Joey will be F2 .. even tho Joey is not seen in the Fiji as far as we know .. I don’t doubt that he is there .. it’s easy to think Aaron is there as part of the F3 .. but I don’t think so .. it is a common practice for editing to keep one of the legit F3 hidden until at least mid season.. or even later .. the FSs will be rocky as we see in the previews .. and the ending will be a very standard 2 guys .. the very emotional per Charity herself

Again this is JMHO

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3c62280xarw0kshpap8zmll847k10r1n1rw8b4dzi&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:28 pm

@Jeepers @chasus71 I can see this outcome also and I think Dotun is F1

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:30 pm

Has Reality Steve posted spoilers? Has he announced F1?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:32 pm

luvstx wrote:Has Reality Steve posted spoilers?  Has he announced F1?
Nope
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:33 pm

Jeepers wrote:
luvstx wrote:Has Reality Steve posted spoilers?  Has he announced F1?
he has posted some things but seems not all are correct and most what was already known except for NOLA being 3 1N1s and a 3 guy group day

Nope on the F1
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:11 pm

LOL at Charity's new IG story she is like- "PSA: This is not an engagement ring, like BFFR right now"

I know she is tired of folks just jumping on everything she is doing trying to find stuff. I bet Reddit has like 500 comments over seeing that ring laugh out loud. Obv. Charity is like please get a life, haha!! JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:23 pm

Per her IG .. she seems to be off to EssenceFest in NOLA

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:56 pm

Spencer posted a THANK YOU for the kind words 

He has taken a beating and was so humble

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:12 pm

Jeepers wrote:Spencer posted a THANK YOU for the kind words 

He has taken a beating and was so humble

Oh my goodness what a sweet guy. There is no reason for the harsh words towards him. People need to practice more kindness I swear. I think he was just very nervous to meet charity and just overcome with emotion. CHARITY really treated him with compassion and I thought that was very sweet as well. He seems like a good guy
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
George1218
eusebeia
Razor09
Santaluces92
BlackHalo