SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:38 pm

Meltdown in...3, 2, 1.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:43 pm

Time to make fun of the culture du jour.

There is not enough witchcraft or sage in the world to get rid of the bad energy between Kat and Brooklyn.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:45 pm

This is my kind of date. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:55 pm

Oh, Jess. Never let them see you sweat...or have anxiety! Now, you are toast.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:59 pm

Zach giving Gabi encouragement.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:11 pm

Serious question, why do people want others to "fight" for them?

I have no idea what Jess's problem was.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Serious question, why do people want others to "fight" for them?

I think she just wanted some attention and he wasn't giving it to her. She could see he was developing feeling for others and they were progressing and she wasn't. She wanted to be "seen".

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:17 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Serious question, why do people want others to "fight" for them?

I think she just wanted some attention and he wasn't giving it to her. She could see he was developing feeling for others and they were progressing and she wasn't. She wanted to be "seen".

GA, I totally hear you. Don’t come on a competitive dating show if you want someone to fight for you. It might happen, but only if you are in the F2
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:17 pm

Self sabotage

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:22 pm

Why are they playing Greek music again? Is this what Estonian folk music sounds like?

And here is why Ariel was picked for this date. If nothing else, it tells me she isn't F1. The lead would never have their F1 in an uncomfortable situation like this.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:28 pm

Why do you never see young fit people naked in these kind of situations?

Whenever I have been in these situations...not on purpose...it's always been with people who I really did not want to see in the nude!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:30 pm

Ariel is probably one of the few, except for maybe one of the nurses, who had the sophistication to be able to pull this off. She is worldly and is probably unfazed by local customs. SPRITE, there were younger naked bungee jumpers a few seasons back…can’t remember whose season.

Last edited by barbell on Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
mizzoufan
mruab
barbell
luvstx
Sprite