SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:31 pm

I'm feeling heartbroken F3/ette for Ariel based on her edit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:36 pm

@GuardianAngel Great. Perfect set up for the next Bette. Of this group, she is the one I would really like to see as the lead. She has a lot of sides to her that would make her interesting. That said, this date was really short. No night part. Just the uncomfortable naked people and a quick chat in the afternoon to set up her storyline.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:39 pm

barbell wrote:Ariel is probably one of the few, except for maybe one of the nurses, who had the sophistication to be able to pull this off. She is worldly and is probably unfazed by local customs. SPRITE, there were younger naked bungee jumpers a few seasons back…can’t remember whose season.

Hannah B in Latvia
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:42 pm

luvstx wrote:
barbell wrote:Ariel is probably one of the few, except for maybe one of the nurses, who had the sophistication to be able to pull this off. She is worldly and is probably unfazed by local customs. SPRITE, there were younger naked bungee jumpers a few seasons back…can’t remember whose season.

Hannah B in Latvia

Yes, but that was the cast. I was talking more in real life.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:45 pm

Charity pulls Kat aside for a chat. Brooklyn has to butt in...no doubt suggested by tptb.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:51 pm

Either Zach is more genuine and open than most leads or the producers are showing it….but I’m loving Zach’s honesty about things like feeling things with Kat were “off” during the witch date
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:57 pm

luvstx wrote:Either Zach is more genuine and open than most leads or the producers are showing it….but I’m loving Zach’s honesty about things like feeling things with Kat were “off” during the witch date

I suspect TPTB and their sticky paws were all over that to set up for BIP.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:59 pm

Not exactly surprised at who was going home since Aly was MIA from this episode. I think we saw her say 2 sentences the whole night...before her exit...then 2 more were added.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:04 am

Who goes home next week ? Those previews of the rest of the season looks like he told Jesse he was not gonna have sex on the Fantasy suite dates but it appears he just might have when he says "it was an act of love not sex" . anyone have any thoughts ?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:10 am

Brookline and Kat and Greer go home next week

Leaves 4 for HTDs
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:15 am

Jolena wrote:Who goes home next week ?  Those previews of the rest of the season looks like he told Jesse he was not gonna have sex on the Fantasy suite dates but it appears he just might have when he says "it was an act of love not sex" . anyone have any thoughts ?

I believe Zach sends Brooklyn while on her 1 on 1 date. I also think Kat goes...either on her own or he sends her.

After that we are down to Kaity, Gabi, Ariel and Charity ... the final 4 ... since they are talking about hometowns.

As for the sex, yes I think he was going with Sean's no sex, but then maybe stuff happened...or it is edited to seem that way. He does say he hurt people, but I am hoping that was because he had to lead them on and if he did have sex, it was only with his F1.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:15 am

There was a definite shift tonight

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
mizzoufan
mruab
barbell
luvstx
Sprite