SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:11 pm

Whomever is F2 is going to be so heartbroken. I think maybe this the love story we have been waiting for

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:25 pm

I am wondering if Gabi maybe knows that Kaity and Zack have something strong going on. Gabi is shown to be close to Kaity - and Gabi's body language seems to show that she is keeping Zack at bay. A lot of "keeping it light" when she is with Zack.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:42 pm

imo kaitlyn is lapping everybody else and editing is going to have to work overtime to make it seem like anyone else is an option. i'm sure gabriella and zach like each other a lot, but imo this is a jojo/jordan, nick/vanessa season where he picked kaitlyn weeks ago and nobody else ever came close.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:55 pm

ariwolf wrote:imo kaitlyn is lapping everybody else and editing is going to have to work overtime to make it seem like anyone else is an option. i'm sure gabriella and zach like each other a lot, but imo this is a jojo/jordan, nick/vanessa season where he picked kaitlyn weeks ago and nobody else ever came close.

Exactly my thoughts Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:25 pm

Jolena wrote:Gee , I wonder if he did have sex if it was with Kaity and if that's the reference he makes when he says to her in one of the previews he's sorry and she is shown crying and saying "What am I doing?" scratch no idea IF anyone has the video of that preview clip maybe the super sleuthers can pin point something. TIA

That's exactly what I thought!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:27 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Jolena wrote:Gee , I wonder if he did have sex if it was with Kaity and if that's the reference he makes when he says to her in one of the previews he's sorry and she is shown crying and saying "What am I doing?" scratch no idea IF anyone has the video of that preview clip maybe the super sleuthers can pin point something. TIA

Sure hope he is saying he's sorry about something else and not that he slept with someone other than his F1. We went through this with Clayton's show - generates alot of conversation but not a good idea - within a week of proposing to your F1 !!!

I'm personally not seeing alot of excitement/thrill - when Zach is with any of these women - including Kaity. Hope we will see more as the show progresses. Bothers me that multiple people give him butterflies or make him giddy. Wish he could use different adjectives to describe his feelings about different girls.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:59 am

CHO wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Sure hope he is saying he's sorry about something else and not that he slept with someone other than his F1.  We went through this with Clayton's show - generates alot of conversation but not a good idea - within a week of proposing to your F1 !!!

I'm personally not seeing alot of excitement/thrill - when Zach is with any of these women - including Kaity.  Hope we will see more as the show progresses.  Bothers me that multiple people give him butterflies or make him giddy.  Wish he could use different adjectives to describe his feelings about different girls.

I agree he should use different adjectives but none the less he has to kiss and say the same thing to at least the final 2 or 3 if he wants to verbalize his feelings to his F1 (suspense for viewers) it's up to us to figure out which one that he says it to that he really means it and which ones he is saying it and kissing alot to bring to the Final rose ceremony. It sucks but thats the name of the game and I think thats why every lead cries their eyes out at the end and say its so hard and they didn't think it would be so hard ,( hard to lead so many people on, lie, fake it or whatever to make them stay" . or else there's no show. giggling We can only hope in the end that its all worth it, we get a love match and they make it for the long haul. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:04 pm

Checking in late this week --

I felt with Kat that her timing of stealing Zach right before Charity's date was *quite* deliberate. IMO she was either trying to mess with Charity's head, or she was insecure about Zach's relationship with Charity, and wanted to send him off with something to think about. Maybe both.

I didn't mind Brooklyn speaking up about it the first time. The second time seemed unnecessary, and the third time, at the cocktail party, was over the top. I understand that she was defending her friend, but she thereby took Charity's chance to stand up for herself. Besides that, it became increasingly clear that Kat was not going to budge from her position anyway. I thought that Ariel handled it a lot better.

I thought that Zach and Charity had a nice interaction on their 1-on-1, and ditto for Ariel and Zach as well. The more I see of Ariel, the more I like her for the Bachelorette.

Jess -- the editing of their last conversation seemed painfully chopped up. I think if she had been able to wait until week 7, she would have gotten her 1-on-1. However, I understand where she's coming from. If the lead waits until week 7 to ask you out, you are not a priority for him. Having said that, I don't think that the show was the best environment for her to open up and pursue a relationship. I don't think it suited her more cautious temperament. As much as I like her, she has come off as rather young to me as well. If she wants to go to Paradise, I'd be all for it.

Estonia was lovely. I am really enjoying the international travel this season.

Last edited by Amethyst on Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:07 pm

@Amethyst Couldn't help but think Kat was provoked by the producers to take Zach out for a kiss. Agree with you on Jess. Estonia is really nice - some of their traditions I question though! LOL

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:53 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Amethyst Couldn't help but think Kat was provoked by the producers to take Zach out for a kiss. Agree with you on Jess. Estonia is really nice - some of their traditions I question though! LOL

I agree that it's entirely possible that Kat was provoked by the producers, but at the same time, I think it aligned with her own inclinations.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:31 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Amethyst Couldn't help but think Kat was provoked by the producers to take Zach out for a kiss. Agree with you on Jess. Estonia is really nice - some of their traditions I question though! LOL

I think Brooklyn was provoked by producers too. especially 2nd and 3rd time.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:51 am

My issue with Kat wasn't that she pulled Zach aside even though IA that it was bad timing to do so. It was when she tried to act like she was the victim. I think she looked much worse when she wouldn't own what she did.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
mizzoufan
mruab
barbell
luvstx
Sprite