SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Wed May 03, 2023 4:46 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
pwgolfer wrote:https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=hunter%20grayson
Not sure if I can post this or not.  If not, please delete.  
Hunter sure can dance in the fourth picture/video.
Don't know how some of these things work.
It's on Hunter Grayson's facebook page.

That was interesting to read some of the things Hunter wrote.  The most interesting is that after Meghan left (when it was aired), Hunter wrote a nice tribute about how important her grandparents were to her, and that he wished her and her family well.  It sounded like he enjoyed the time they spent together, but oh, well!  Life goes on!  My guess is he was encouraged to act as if that was the last he saw of her.

@CHO - is this the preview you were talking about that might be Landon and Ashley L?  
Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Fwaw_p10

Unless she's standing in a ditch, surely this can only be Landon and Ashley L.  I'm pretty sure there are no other potential couples left with that kind of height difference.  And Ashley L is the only one of Landon's remaining options with dark hair.  Unless whoever it is has her hair tucked up in her hat and we just can't see it.

No it isn't the one - but adds to the theory. In the one I was referring to - it looked like they were both wearing white (ish) jackets and he had a whitish hat - and it was still light outside. No fireworks either ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Wed May 03, 2023 4:48 pm

Jeepers wrote:I think the blurred video of the gal with the long coat walking towards the camera has to do with Ryan .. there are preview pics of him in his corral kissing a gal with a long dark coat and a black cowboy hat .. who I think is Sarah with an H

She is the one he was kissing n the dance floor

In the shot I was talking about - she (probably Ashley L) was wearing a knee length black coat over a black outfit. I know of the coral pic of the 2 of them kissing - Ryan - and possibly Rebecca.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed May 03, 2023 4:49 pm

Jeepers wrote:Just an FYI .. but sadly Landon’s dad passed away just before the end of filming 😢

FOX certainly was challenged to produce this season with the circumstances they were presented with 😢

That is sad - ...
I wonder if they had to postpone the ending and film at a later date.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed May 03, 2023 6:29 pm

The preview shot of Ashley L and Landon is at the end of ep 1 preview - they are in a red dirt river bed - at 1:13 before the end. Now that I see it again - it is from their one on one date - she has white jacket, he has blue shirt/brown leather vest. So not another occasion as I had originally thought.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed May 03, 2023 8:09 pm

CHO wrote:
Jeepers wrote:I think the blurred video of the gal with the long coat walking towards the camera has to do with Ryan .. there are preview pics of him in his corral kissing a gal with a long dark coat and a black cowboy hat .. who I think is Sarah with an H

She is the one he was kissing n the dance floor

In the shot I was talking about - she (probably Ashley L) was wearing a knee length black coat over a black outfit.  I know of the coral pic of the 2 of them kissing - Ryan - and possibly Rebecca.

Rebecca is not n Ryan’s group .. she is in Allen’s group .. the gal walking I believe is too tall to be Ashley L
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed May 03, 2023 8:25 pm

I meant - Alan - not Ryan for Rebecca.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed May 03, 2023 10:32 pm

Well, I was wrong about who Landon sent home! Now I'm wondering who he was walking behind on a porch. It could have been a family member with similar hair.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 652

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed May 03, 2023 11:08 pm

So Landon ended up with two Ashleys and Ryan with 2 Sara(h)s.

It seems pretty concerning to me that Sarah is noticing she really misses the city.  But Ryan seems to hold back with Sara v.

It looked like these families were expecting the relationships have had a lot more time to develop than they have.

I don't see why Landon is taken with Ashley R.

Still rooting for Rebecca, but Khelsi really cares for Allen a lot, and her family was really warm, funny and easy-going.  It wouldn't be the worst thing if he chose her.

Sydney's mom seemed to be trying to push Hunter away, or seeing if it would push him away.  But if Sydney is so career-oriented, why is she looking to snag a farmer?  It's one thing if you happened to meet a great guy who was a farmer.  it just doesn't seem like she should have even gone on this show at her age and where she is in her career.  At least she did talk to Hunter about it.

IMO, best hometown date this week was with Khelsi.  But Allen seems to have said that Rebecca is still a possibility, and he was honest with Khelsi.

And they brought up Landon's father's passing.  Poor guy.  What bad timing.  They didn't show him having a 2nd hometown date in the previews.

The previews tried to make it look like there are concerns for each of the next sets of dates.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 652

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed May 03, 2023 11:35 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:So Landon ended up with two Ashleys and Ryan with 2 Sara(h)s.

It seems pretty concerning to me that Sarah is noticing she really misses the city.  But Ryan seems to hold back with Sara v.

It looked like these families were expecting the relationships have had a lot more time to develop than they have.

I don't see why Landon is taken with Ashley R.

Still rooting for Rebecca, but Khelsi really cares for Allen a lot, and her family was really warm, funny and easy-going.  It wouldn't be the worst thing if he chose her.

Sydney's mom seemed to be trying to push Hunter away, or seeing if it would push him away.  But if Sydney is so career-oriented, why is she looking to snag a farmer?  It's one thing if you happened to meet a great guy who was a farmer.  it just doesn't seem like she should have even gone on this show at her age and where she is in her career.  At least she did talk to Hunter about it.

IMO, best hometown date this week was with Khelsi.  But Allen seems to have said that Rebecca is still a possibility, and he was honest with Khelsi.

And they brought up Landon's father's passing.  Poor guy.  What bad timing.  They didn't show him having a 2nd hometown date in the previews.

The previews tried to make it look like there are concerns for each of the next sets of dates.

I’m seeing lots of the same things as you @Buckeye_Fan. I think Ryan is saying he’s confused, but he isn’t. The edit has shown him favouring Sarah, probably because he totally is. It seems like a long shot for Sara. Sydney’s mom brought forward all the reasons this might not work & the age difference was emphasized. It looks like filming may not have continued for Landon once his father died; totally understandable. Khelsi seems all in for Allen with nothing stopping her from moving.

The previews were interesting. Rebecca voicing to Allen what she sees from him towards Khelsi & Sarah asking Ryan if this could realistically work. I’m looking forward to the full context of those conversations. I could not make out what Meghan was saying to Hunter at the table.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu May 04, 2023 10:31 am

I think Meghan's issue is that she wants to eventually live on her Grandparents' farm in Tennessee - thus maybe forcing Hunter to give up his farm in Georgia. So Hunter has got problems on both sides. Sydney is apparently really into her career - and I agree - you have to wonder why she went on this show in the first place. They are both young - I think Meghan is 22 or 23. Hunter is 31. I think he'll pick Meghan - and hope that it will last.

It seemed Landon went out of his way to tell Ashley R that he was so glad she stayed on and had confidence in their connection etc. Still no kissing that we have seen ... and she seems to be playing it well. He knows she cares but she isn't putting pressure on him to pick her. I wonder how they are going to wrap it up for him...

I like Alan with Khelsi - and her family did seem perfect. I suppose it might be a concern for him that she is not familiar with farm life - and might tire of the way after a while. But she does seem crazy about him.

Ryan seems to need more experience/maturity. I don't think he is picking Sara V.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu May 04, 2023 7:33 pm

In rewatching the patio talk between Landon and Ashley R -
my initial impression was that even tho we haven't seen any kissing - that he was very interested in her, not really put off by her having a 10 yr old daughter, and quite comfortable just being himself with her. But as they left - after she said it was time to go - they were initially holding hands - and then it appears that she just drops his hand as they walk off. Is she not interested in him - or maybe turned off that after they had such a good connection in the beginning, he switched to Ashley L ? Maybe she knows that hey were kissing on their one on one date ... Or did she not realize what a ranch/farm was like - and so all along was putting up a good front, fulfilling her contract etc - but knew that this was not going to work - especially for her daughter.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu May 04, 2023 8:19 pm

I couldn't help but think that Ashley's daughter, Harper, who looks very sweet, would be bored out of her mind secluded out on the farm.

And Khelsi looks totally enamored of Alan, but she still bugs the heck out of me. And I think she shows way too much cleavage on TV for a school teacher. Even at the meeting with her family. I mean, was that really necessary? She's a lovely girl and if you've got it, flaunt it, I guess. But I just keep thinking about her students possibly watching this show. Maybe I'm just too old school.

The conversation with Sydney was a real eye opener in that no way is she prepared to leave or change the scope of her career in order to live on the farm with Hunter. I, too, wondered why she even came on this program.

provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq