SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:57 am

Listen to this interview .. especially at the end.  There is somewhat of a clue from Meghan
It’s short

https://www.facebook.com/groups/543363347670442/permalink/609499837723459/
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:20 am

It asks me to join the Facebook group?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:34 am

If you don't want to join the FB group, this is the same interview:
Interview with Meghan Baker

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:31 am

Previews

https://twitter.com/sydneygstyle/status/1648782791234973698?s=61&t=GdBF1Yb_oOcyIfD-lpoTag

https://twitter.com/fox40news/status/1648755968774135815?s=61&t=GdBF1Yb_oOcyIfD-lpoTag

https://twitter.com/fox5atlanta/status/1648752069451427840?s=61&t=GdBF1Yb_oOcyIfD-lpoTag
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:34 am

https://twitter.com/fremantleus/status/1648740158567747585?s=61&t=GdBF1Yb_oOcyIfD-lpoTag
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:39 am

Can. Not. Wait.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:35 am

provenceguy wrote:Can. Not. Wait.

Me either!  I'm so stoked!

I was trying to remember how many episodes we've watched so far.  albean99 said she found that there are supposed to be 10 episodes, so I was wondering how close to the end we are.  According to IMDb, tonight is episode 7, titled "Barn Dance Romance."

BUT..... guess what the title of next week's episode is???

"Is There Room for One More?"  If that isn't about Meghan, I'll eat any of those farmers' hats!   beatingheart

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:08 pm

There are 11 episodes actually .. ending May 17 .. I think the last one is the reunion one like the Aus show does .. tonight is #7.. and I expect some surprises coming up 🤪
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:26 pm

I think when I looked it up, it only said there were 10 episodes but no mention of a reunion show. This is a long season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:38 pm

For each of the final solo dates these guys have chosen, I'm curious if most of them are to be eliminated. It just doesn't seem like any of them have a connection to the lady they chose. Landon's the wildcard, since he doesn't seem to really know who he wants anyway. Maybe he'll be pleasantly surprised by his choice.

Landon was correct in cutting Kylie. Great girl, but not what he is looking for.

That kiss Hunter gave Meghan at the airport looked like a "I'll miss you until you get back" kiss rather than a "goodbye forever" kiss. Smiley

I'm starting to think nobody thought Meghan was definitely gone for good at the time. Hunter was probably asked to make the most of it while she was away, and they just played it like she was off the show. Obviously that truck showing up in the preview is her returning!

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:17 pm

It sure looked like it was Meghan in that truck and Hunter running to her. Can't wait to see it! cheerleader

I can only think that Allen is being forced to keep Cassidy Jo because even she is feeling like she's being friend zoned. Taking her on a 1 on 1 seems like a waste of time. I was hoping that he'd take Rebecca. Khelsi's kind of getting on my nerves now even though I've liked her all along. She's acting a little too entitled.

Ryan is in trouble with Sarah and I'm not sure he knows it. I still don't know what's on Landon's mind although thought he did the right thing tonight by letting Kylie go. She clearly didn't want to give up her job.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:46 am

My experience watching The Bachelor has me thinking that the producers encouraged Allen to take Cassidy Jo to help him decide whether he wanted to keep her. It seems to me he already knew at that point, but that would be dramatic to do it on that 1-1 date.

And I sure don't think Hunter had the slightest bit of interest in Devonne. His face and body language spoke volumes. So I'm guessing that will also be when he decides to let her go.

I haven't the slightest opinion about Ryan and Sara (without the h) and Landon and Zoe.

albean, I was really interested in reading your comments about Khelsi. I was starting to lose hope for Rebecca. She is still being kept in the background. And Allen seems to be sweet on Khelsi. It made me wonder if Ryan isn't feeling more of a platonic relationship with Rebecca. Or, again, she's just being kept hidden for a while longer.

Also, albean, when you said Ryan is in trouble with Sarah, what do you mean? That he's focused on her and not the others, or that she isn't good for him? Personally, I don't see her as farm wife material, but that's based on what we've seen on a TV show.

I also wanted to put in my two cents about Lily's ranting. I'm on Ryan's side regarding letting Hayley go. Maybe he didn't use the best choice of words, but he doesn't need somebody who is high maintenance. Did Lily see when Hayley was having a meltdown because Ryan wasn't paying enough attention to her? That doesn't mean Hayley is bad or should be checked into a mental hospital, but Ryan is allowed to decide he doesn't want a woman who needs to be reassured of his feelings. And she might not have been like that if there weren't other women vying for his affections, but it's the nature of the show. Cuts need to be made.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq