SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:24 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:Here is an interview with Hunter and Allen about their experiences.
https://www.everythingnash.com/farmer-wants-wife-2-farmers-praise-shows-unique-approach/

Also, the 4 farmers were invited to the White House Correspondents Dinner.  There is a picture of the 4 of them all gussied up (next to last picture).
https://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/pictures/white-house-correspondents-dinner-2023-stars-on-the-red-carpet/

I joined the Farmer Wants a Wife (USA) FB group.  In there are some pictures shared by the farmers from their trip to DC.  There is a really cute one of Ryan getting a selfie with John Legend!  And there is another picture of Hunter in a tux.  I didn't even recognize him.  I'm not sure if/how to post the pictures without making a copy of them, but I'm guessing that isn't allowed.

Wow!!

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 White-house-correspondents-dinner-2023-stars-on-the-red-carpet-Farmer-Wants-a-Wife-cast

@Buckeye_Fan if you can post the facebook group link, I'll check it out and see if I can bring pics over.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:40 pm

Thanks GA! This is the FB group. You have to ask permission to join, but it didn't take too long.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/543363347670442

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue May 02, 2023 6:33 pm

I was looking through the FB group for FWaW.  I saw a post that was from somebody who said she really liked Rebecca the most out of all the ladies, and had some nice compliments for her.  Reading through the posts, I saw that Rebecca herself responded and thanked the person who posted it!  She said "The best is yet to come!'  Of course, that could mean anything.  If Allen didn't pick her, it might mean that she knows it's for the best and better things are on the horizon for her.  Not that I'm saying it would be best for Allen not to pick her!  If he didn't, then it's for the best.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue May 02, 2023 9:23 pm

I was looking back through the episodes to see if there were clues in the previews - now that I know which contestants were which.
I noticed at the end of the first episode - at the end of the preview - there is a shot of a guy with a light colored hat - kissing a brunette with a white jacket on the side of a river. The guy is very tall - and the woman is looking up (she seems much shorter) - so her hair appears quite long in the back. Could this be Landon and Ashley L ? Thus more kissing other than on their one on one date.
Then another shot of Ashley L walking towards the woods near where Landon first met the girls before he chose the ones to stay at the ranch. She had a red dress on when she first met Landon. This time she has a black coat on. This is at the end of the last episode.
To our knowledge Landon has not kissed Ashley R (green hair) or Zoe. I am wondering if he does drop Ashley L (she is young and lively/outgoing - type he has not had luck with in the past). He says he has made a wrong decision. Perhaps he realizes this and Ashley L comes back - hence Ashley in the black coat walking back --
It seems odd that Landon has kept Ashley R all this time - knowing that she has a child at home. Perhaps it comes out that she is looking more for a father for her child rather than a love match...

With Alan - he has only kissed on screen - Khelsi. It does seem that Rebecca is a great match for him - but there doesn't appear to be much excitement about her. But we could be fooled.

Ryan - don't know whether he will last - but suspect he will pick Sarah I. There just hasn't been enough with Sara V - he went 5 weeks without wanting to take her out ???
And it seems probable that Hunter will pick Meghan - way too much film showing how crazy he was about her. Sydney is young. They are compatible and seem to have fun together but too much about Meghan to switch.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 02, 2023 9:31 pm

@Buckeye_Fan yes Joined.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed May 03, 2023 8:34 am

CHO wrote:I was looking back through the episodes to see if there were clues in the previews - now that I know which contestants were which.
I noticed at the end of the first episode - at the end of the preview - there is a shot of a guy with a light colored hat - kissing a brunette  with a white jacket on the side of a river.  The guy is very tall - and the woman is looking up (she seems much shorter) - so her hair appears quite long in the back.  Could this be Landon and Ashley L ?  Thus more kissing other than on their one on one date.
Then another shot of Ashley L walking towards the woods near where Landon first met the girls before he chose the ones to stay at the ranch. She had a red dress on when she first met Landon.  This time she has a black coat on.  This is at the end of the last episode.
To our knowledge Landon has not kissed Ashley R (green hair) or Zoe.  I am wondering if he does drop Ashley L (she is young and lively/outgoing - type he has not had luck with in the past).  He says he has made a wrong decision.  Perhaps he realizes this and Ashley L comes back - hence Ashley in the black coat walking back --
It seems odd that Landon has kept Ashley R all this time - knowing that she has a child at home.  Perhaps it comes out that she is looking more for a father for her child rather than a love match...

With Alan - he has only kissed on screen - Khelsi.  It does seem that Rebecca is a great match for him - but there doesn't appear to be much excitement about her.  But we could be fooled.

Ryan - don't know whether he will last - but suspect he will pick Sarah I.  There just hasn't been enough with Sara V - he went 5 weeks without wanting to take her out ???
And it seems probable that Hunter will pick Meghan - way too much film showing how crazy he was about her.  Sydney is young.  They are compatible and seem to have fun together but too much about Meghan to switch.

Thanks for researching the previews, @CHO! You know, at this moment, Landon only has one dark-haired lady left. And he's really the only one who seems to be tall. So I'll bet that is Landon and Ashley L. Great find!

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pwgolfer Wed May 03, 2023 11:21 am

https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=hunter%20grayson
Not sure if I can post this or not. If not, please delete.
Hunter sure can dance in the fourth picture/video.
Don't know how some of these things work.
It's on Hunter Grayson's facebook page.

pwgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed May 03, 2023 1:14 pm

pwgolfer wrote:https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=hunter%20grayson
Not sure if I can post this or not.  If not, please delete.  
Hunter sure can dance in the fourth picture/video.
Don't know how some of these things work.
It's on Hunter Grayson's facebook page.

That was interesting to read some of the things Hunter wrote.  The most interesting is that after Meghan left (when it was aired), Hunter wrote a nice tribute about how important her grandparents were to her, and that he wished her and her family well.  It sounded like he enjoyed the time they spent together, but oh, well!  Life goes on!  My guess is he was encouraged to act as if that was the last he saw of her.

@CHO - is this the preview you were talking about that might be Landon and Ashley L?  
Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Fwaw_p10

Unless she's standing in a ditch, surely this can only be Landon and Ashley L. I'm pretty sure there are no other potential couples left with that kind of height difference. And Ashley L is the only one of Landon's remaining options with dark hair. Unless whoever it is has her hair tucked up in her hat and we just can't see it.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed May 03, 2023 2:04 pm

You can see it is Ashley L as her hair is hanging down her back if you get close in 😍

Last edited by Jeepers on Wed May 03, 2023 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed May 03, 2023 2:13 pm

I think the blurred video of the gal with the long coat walking towards the camera has to do with Ryan .. there are preview pics of him in his corral kissing a gal with a long dark coat and a black cowboy hat .. who I think is Sarah with an H

She is the one he was kissing n the dance floor

CANCEL THIS .. BLURRED GAL WITH NO HAT IS ASHLEY l approaching LANDON

Last edited by Jeepers on Fri May 05, 2023 4:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed May 03, 2023 2:19 pm

Just an FYI .. but sadly Landon’s dad passed away just before the end of filming 😢

FOX certainly was challenged to produce this season with the circumstances they were presented with 😢
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed May 03, 2023 2:42 pm

Jeepers wrote:Just an FYI .. but sadly Landon’s dad passed away just before the end of filming 😢

FOX certainly was challenged to produce this season with the circumstances they were presented with 😢

Oh, that is so very sad!  He has mentioned his admiration of his parents' long-lasting marriage at least once.   Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 1f494

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq