SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu May 18, 2023 12:39 am

It was so different from the 2 seasons I watched of the Aussie show but I liked it. They really mixed it up in how they showed the final 2. I'm glad that Allen picked Khelsi even thought I also liked Rebecca. I just didn't see chemistry with her. Allen & Khelsi looked really happy and it must be working since it looks like she's moving per her new job at the local school.

Ryan's ended much like I thought it would. I don't see him and Hayley trying to work it out. Landon seemed really happy with Ashley and hopefully they can make it work even though they seem so different on paper.

Meghan made Hunter work for it and they both seemed happy in the end. I hope they keep dating and see if an engagement and move is in their future. I'm not sure I see her moving without being engaged.

I enjoyed the finale but I really wish they'd have something extra showing the couples now. Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Thu May 18, 2023 7:55 am

Here’s another article about Hunter & Meghan. I found this one quite interesting.

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 18, 2023 9:47 am

jojo47 wrote:Here’s another article about Hunter & Meghan. I found this one quite interesting.

Great article! Now we need similar ones for Landon/Ashley and Allen/Khelsi. I searched for Allen & Khelsi, and all I found was an "article" that said they are likely still together because there is nothing on SM indicating they aren't. There's some investigative journalism. hmmm

What was FOX thinking, not having a follow-up show? Surely they'd get at least as many viewers for that as they've gotten for any other FWaW episode.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 18, 2023 11:03 am

I loved that article! Thanks, @jojo47! It was so funny that they were on a cruise when the show preview came out. giggling

You'd think there would be media interviews post-show so hopefully they'll do that.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 18, 2023 11:25 am

Yet another Hunter and Meghan story. Pretty much the same as the Southern Living one, but the last paragraph is pure Hunter, with his cute country lines he likes to say!
https://hollywoodlife.com/2023/05/17/farmer-wants-a-wife-couple-hunter-meghan-relationship-update-finale/?fbclid=IwAR34NCudX_Cf0PEOpkdsl6P6v4n5RKtg4m5c-OoLDr62YuYevzYrFTgHjBM

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 18, 2023 11:30 am

This looks promising. It appears that Meghan got a selfie with Landon and Ashley at the finale viewing party.

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Screen21
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=1038292057161590&set=g.543363347670442

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 18, 2023 12:05 pm

I loved the last part of that article, @Buckeye_Fan! I also liked this from that link: “I think her favorite line is I can talk enough for the both of us,” Hunter quipped. laugh out loud

I did read a couple of spots (Facebook group and Reddit) where someone from Santa Fe, TN says that Khelsi and Allen aren't still together and she's moving back to Georgia after the school year ends. Sad but it does explain why Allen was at that event without Khelsi. It didn't seem like a good sign if they were together.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu May 18, 2023 12:08 pm

Adorable pic ^^^^. Ashley and Landon are beaming.

Interesting possible update about Khelsi and Allen. I thought that they must have split up for him to have been at the party without her. Otherwise, totally rude. I thought Rebecca was a much better fit for him, but if there was no spark--there was no spark.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 18, 2023 12:45 pm

Good for Khelsi and Rebecca! Looks like they had their own viewing party! I think the 3rd lady is the one who turned Allen down when he was picking his first 5. Ariana.
Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Screen22
https://www.facebook.com/groups/543363347670442

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 18, 2023 1:52 pm

Here is something interesting.  Ryan replied to a post on the FWaW FB page.  He said they can't say anything until Friday.  Not sure why it was OK for Hunter and Meghan to give interviews and not anyone else.  (I am not any of the people who posted in this thread!)

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Screen23

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu May 18, 2023 1:55 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:Good for Khelsi and Rebecca!  Looks like they had their own viewing party!  I think the 3rd lady is the one who turned Allen down when he was picking his first 5.  Ariana.
Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Screen22

The 3rd gal is Stephanie .. she has a cutie boyfriend .. met him the night before she flew home
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 18, 2023 3:44 pm

Stephanie from Hunter's group?
Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Screen24
https://ftw.usatoday.com/lists/farmer-wants-a-wife-cast-guide-meet-the-32-women-and-4-farmers

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq