SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:24 pm

@Buckeye_Fan thanks so much for all the details!! Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 1022092695

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:45 pm

I really liked Reba in the first episode but she's continually gone downhill ever since. I don't know why she thinks she has any right to tell Brandon who he should like or to make judgements on the others. She was just horrible to Joy and though I don't know if Joy's the right person for Brandon, it's up to him and not Reba. She would have been better served working on getting to know Brandon better. If this was the Bachelor, Brandon for sure would have picked Joy for the date.  laugh out loud

I really think that Nathan is still thinking of Mckenzie. I wonder if he'd pursue her if she doesn't come back? I hope she does, though. I'm really not sure who Ty is best suited for because I don't know the women that well. Brooke seems to believe they have a connection so guess we'll see about her and also Amy.

I'm not sure who might be a match for Mitchell but will keep watching. I also have doubts that he and Sydney will end up together but on paper seem like a great match. On a personal note, we used to live by Mt Juliet, TN and our kids went to an elementary school there. That area is not all that rural these days so may be better for the women that don't want to be too far from city life in Nashville. He has a landscaping business according to his Instagram page called Kolo Creations Outdoor Renovations. Instagram link

Here's the episode 3 recap but if you want to read about last week just click on the writer's name.
Farmer Wants a Wife Recap: Fights and Flirting at the Football Game in Episode 3

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:24 pm

@albean99, I really enjoy those recaps. It's always interesting to get the different perspectives. And last week's (episode 2) was probably the funniest. I loved the comment from "Steve" about "Team Roper!" (probably not understandable to anyone under 50).

On a different note, I remembered there is a FB group for FWaW. I checked in to see if there was anything of interest. One person said she saw previews that had Mackenzie (the girl from Nathan's group who had to leave) in them. Who knows if she is right. I couldn't find anything, and Nathan chose 3 blondes. But maybe that person has seen previews that I haven't.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:13 am

Ty
For Amy's sake, she should probably move on and find somebody who has the same wishes for the future.  Ty is right - by the time a new baby would come along, he'd really be quite long in the teeth.  Sure, there have been older men having children, but maybe they were up to the challenge.
Ty's daughter Lennon really clicked with Megan.  It sounds like Megan would like to have children of her own, but said she's open to being a "bonus mom" (new term to me) and not having children of her own.  I'm guessing we'll get to know Megan a little better next week, but she seems like a nice and stable (no pun intended) lady.

Brandon
He and Grace had a perfect 1-1 date.  She seems like one of the most mature, steady and wise contenders we've seen on FWaW.  She'd probably be way up there in comparison to others on The Bachelor too.  Right now she's my favorite for Brandon.
Brandon let Brooklyn go.  It seemed like he may have been pressured to cut somebody, and it was between her and Annellyse.
According to the previews, it looks like we're going to hear more of Reba's disdain (to put it mildly) for Joy.  IMO, she should feel more threatened by Grace.  But maybe she likes Grace personally.  It's too bad, because I liked Reba initially and thought she might be a very good match for Brandon.  But that negativity is not attractive at all.

Mitchell
His date was with Kait.  He likes that she's shy.  Maybe it just that shy doesn't work on TV.  I can't really say anything bad about her other than she's not exciting for TV.  But that's not what's important. 
We have not heard much about Syndey or Kiana lately, who both seemed like they'd be front runners.  But you know how one episode can change everything.  As for Melanie, it looks to me like her days may be numbered.

Nathan
Farm hats off to him for getting right to a sound reason to end it with Rachel.  Her timeline for children differed from his, and she wants to do a lot of travelling.  But did they really need a date to do that?  Can't you just pull somebody aside for a 15 minute discussion?  Heck, they could have done that on the first episode when they first met.
He seemed to figure out that maybe he should have some of those chats with the other women. He had a good talk with Taylor, who told him her mother married a man when she was young, and her step-father loved her as he would have his own biological child.  So she wants to adopt.  Nathan said that would be acceptable to him.  But they didn't talk about whether she would still also want to have children biologically, and if not, is that OK with Nathan?

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:30 am

I keep forgetting to mention this. Does anyone else think that Reba resembles Danielle Maltby from TB/BIP?

I really liked Grace and thought that she and Brandon would make a good pair, especially since he doesn't seem to want drama in his life. It looks like Reba is at it again next week. no no Him sending Brooklyn home was smart because she was never going to be his pick.

I can't warm up to Mitchell even though I liked him at first. I agree with Candice from the recap:
Him saying “Girl, come over here,” and pulling Kait’s chair toward him brought about some bad memories of creepy guys at bars.

Ty's daughter meeting the women was probably a good thing for Ty. I don't know if he'd paid much attention to Megan before but I bet he will now since she and Lennon really hit it off. It looks like Ty not wanting more children could be a dealbreaker for Amy and others. You'd think he'd have made sure they knew that when he was picking the women for the show unless he's not completely sure. Maybe he will with the right woman?

Nathan and Rachel didn't really have a date since it only took one question to see that Rachel shouldn't even be there if she wants to travel a lot in the next few years. Was she hoping to get followers?  no idea  I really don't feel like I know the other ladies and hope that Mackenzie comes back asap. I do like Nathan and feel he's very mature for 23.

Overall, other than Mitchell who I have doubts about, I like the farmers and am enjoying this season. I hope it has a better outcome than the first one.  Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 4256136633

Farmer Wants a Wife Recap: Solo Dates and Serious Decisions in Episode 4

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:48 pm

Great recaps, everyone! I love this show!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:31 pm

albean99 wrote:I keep forgetting to mention this. Does anyone else think that Reba resembles Danielle Maltby from TB/BIP?

I really liked Grace and thought that she and Brandon would make a good pair, especially since he doesn't seem to want drama in his life. It looks like Reba is at it again next week. no no Him sending Brooklyn home was smart because she was never going to be his pick.

I can't warm up to Mitchell even though I liked him at first. I agree with Candice from the recap:
Him saying “Girl, come over here,” and pulling Kait’s chair toward him brought about some bad memories of creepy guys at bars.

Ty's daughter meeting the women was probably a good thing for Ty. I don't know if he'd paid much attention to Megan before but I bet he will now since she and Lennon really hit it off. It looks like Ty not wanting more children could be a dealbreaker for Amy and others. You'd think he'd have made sure they knew that when he was picking the women for the show unless he's not completely sure. Maybe he will with the right woman?

Nathan and Rachel didn't really have a date since it only took one question to see that Rachel shouldn't even be there if she wants to travel a lot in the next few years. Was she hoping to get followers?  no idea  I really don't feel like I know the other ladies and hope that Mackenzie comes back asap. I do like Nathan and feel he's very mature for 23.

Overall, other than Mitchell who I have doubts about, I like the farmers and am enjoying this season. I hope it has a better outcome than the first one.  Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 4256136633

Farmer Wants a Wife Recap: Solo Dates and Serious Decisions in Episode 4

The only thing I could remember about Danielle Maltby was that she was pretty and blond. I looked her up. I do see a resemblance, but Danielle is definitely prettier. Hopefully a bit more considerate of others, too.

I also liked Mitchell much better at first. Now I'm getting vibes that he feels like he's smoooooth. So he's less appealing to me now.

Great Lancaster Farming article, as usual! The guy Steve really cracks me up. This was my favorite comment of his from this week about Brandon:
"...never expected “in his wildest dreams” that five beautiful women would be cleaning his potato machinery. I’m encouraged to know that dreams do come true."
And I see one of the others also said "bonus mom" was new to her too.
Lastly, there was mention of hope for Makenzie's return. I had actually given up since she hasn't returned yet, and there hasn't even been any kind of hint that a surprise might be coming.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:32 am

Ty
Megan shined quite a bit.  She seems very mature and level-headed.  She gets his next 1-1 date.
How about that teal fur outfit that Melody wore?  That screams "farmer's wife," doesn't it?   Rolling Eyes  Is Ty looking for a Lisa Douglas?
I'm very curious about Brooke being shut out.  I picked her out as an early front-runner because I believe she has experience with horses.  Maybe she's too confident?  Being saved for last?

Nathan
Right now I like Taylor for him, but she's about the only one left that we've seen much of.  She is going on his next 1-1 date.
It seems odd that we are not really learning a whole lot about Nathan's ladies. Is it because he won't be choosing any of them?

Mitchell
Surely somebody is leaving next week.  He still has 4 ladies.  OTOH, Ty also has 4.  
Mitchell's next 1-1 date is with Melanie.  I have a feeling he knows Sydney is an excellent possibility for him.  Maybe he's going on the 1-1's with the others to get a better idea of what they're like.

Brandon
Wow.  Max exodus on his farm!  I wonder if Reba regretted her haste in leaving.  My guess is Brandon enjoys Joy's company.  She's probably easy to be around and makes him feel carefree and light.  But surely he can't be serious about her.  (And I won't call him Shirley).  When Joy was giddily telling him she wanted a pony, my jaw about dropped.  How old is she?  10?  Reba might have been a good match for Brandon if she was there all by herself.  The situation was too difficult for her.
Annallyse sort of jumped the gun a little too, but she did not seem like a good fit for farm life.  She wants to find love, but I hope she finds it with somebody closer to the city where she has more time to go out dancing and having fun.
Grace still seems like the one for him.  Bur by the end of the show, that was a 50/50 guess!
Joy gets Brandon's next 1-1 date.  Hopefully they had some serious conversations.
Also wanted to comment on how Brandon likes to kiss and tell!  He really wants to talk to the other farmers about kissing the girls, doesn't he?   giggling

Interesting that they're bringing on a new lady for each of the farmers.  One reason might be because of Brandon's situation.  But could this also be an excuse to bring Mackenzie back for Nathan?  Where are these new ladies coming from?  Were they from the original 8, or are these choices made by some kind of match-maker?  I can't wait to find out.  However, we have to wait 2 weeks!  Darned March Madness.   :angryemotion

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:46 am

@albean99, the Lancaster Farming recap was excellent as usual!  Some really excellent points!  And I always find it so interesting to read the different points of view.  One agreed with me that Joy saying she wanted a pony was childish. But somebody else thought it was cute and suggested Brandon should get her the pony.

This was the comment that made the biggest impression on me (about Brandon):
Losing two women in one week is an indication he is allowing Joy to dominate his attention while leaving the others feeling neglected.
https://www.lancasterfarming.com/country-life/family/farmer-wants-a-wife-recap-a-hoedown-throwdown-in-episode-5/article_91d24eee-d660-11ee-8534-333936f61923.html

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:39 pm

I did enjoy their recap this week, @Buckeye_Fan!

Mitchell: I liked him a little better this week. To me he seems to have the best chemistry with Kiana. I know that Sydney would be the best match on paper but I don't know if he's as interested in her. His farm and business are very near Nashville so it could work with Kiana if she's the one at the end. I'm still not sure that he really wants a wife so we'll see.

Brandon: I do think that he's made a big mistake keeping Joy around. I think he's enjoying that someone who's that beautiful would be interested in him so isn't thinking about whether she could seriously be a good match. Reba made it worse for herself but Joy also seems to hang around him a lot so it would make it difficult for the rest to get time since he just lets it happen. Right now the only one who seems a good choice is Grace. Maybe him losing two women this week and potentially bringing in another one might make him let go of Joy sooner?  

Nathan: I wrote him off at first because of his age but he's one of the most mature guy and is very sweet. I have no idea who would be a good match out of who's there but think it's going to be Makenzie and she'll be back next episode. :fingersarecrossed

Ty:  I've always thought that Ty was the best looking but seeing him in his element and putting together that event really impressed me. I'm glad that he's giving Megan a chance since she's the one who seems okay being a bonus mom but especially because of her connection with Lennon. Brooke seems to think she's going to be his choice but I'm not sure if he sees her the way she thinks he does. Melody is a long shot but mostly because I don't think she's cut out for farming.

My favorites of the farmers are Ty and Nathan and it's not even close. Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 4256136633 Re: Brandon bringing up the kissing. I'm sure that was a producer nudge both times. He didn't seem comfortable at all.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:31 pm

Correction about March Madness. That isn't until March 21. This coming Thursday is the State of the Union Address. But it sounds like we'll have a new episode on March 14, and then we'll have to wait two weeks until the episode after that because of March Madness.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:10 pm

I'm going to split this in two halves, because it really was two distinct story lines.

First, the 1-1's:

Ty
Wow.  I'm currently on Team Megan!  They seem to be a really good fit!  I didn't realize she loved horses and has experience with them.  They showed that Brooke does on the first show, so I was rooting for her.  I'm still keeping an open mind, but Megan seems like so much more of a better fit for him than Melody.

Brandon
I'm so glad they had that date to show Brandon that she would not be a good fit for him.  I was kind of surprised they both admitted the date didn't go well.

Mitchell
He obviously wasn't going to give Melanie a chance.  Not sure if he had just decided that her personality didn't appeal to him, or if he's gotten invested in somebody else or maybe multiple somebodies, and he just wanted to reduce his "herd."  But it sounded like she really did have a true interest in farm life.  He sure wasn't listening, though.

Nathan
His date with Taylor went really well!  They are very cute together.  I'm kind of curious if he has decided already to only focus on her, mostly because of what happened in the 2nd half of the show.

The farmers were all given the option to bring another lady to the farms.  It didn't look like they were given the option about whether or not to meet them, because a couple of them seemed sure they would not subject their current ladies to more competition.  But if they were that sure, maybe they shouldn't have allowed themselves to be tempted.  If they had that choice.  The show ended on a cliff hanger for all of the farmers' decisions except one.

Ty
Of course I'm judging on outward appearances, but to me, somebody who wants to have their lips plumped up is not farm wife material.  But she is very attractive and nice, and he is interested in her.

Mitchell
He was one of the ones who was certain he wouldn't bring anyone new to the farm.  But he really liked this girl.  Pretty, has a lot of things in common with him, such as a love for hunting.  The last thing we saw with him is that he was calling his brother for advice.   He wants to get to know her better, but he knows how that will affect the ladies he's been getting to know the last month. In the meantime, Kiana is understandably upset, and is threatening to leave if he brings anyone back.

Nathan
As I hoped!  Mackenzie (who had to leave at the end of the first episode for family health reasons) is back!  I wondered if she was part of the reason for bringing on new women (the other being that Brandon is down to 2).  However, maybe it's me, but Nathan didn't seem quite as happy as I thought he'd be to see her.  He probably would have been happier a few weeks ago.  But now he's built attachments, especially with Taylor.  This just complicates things.  He's one of the ones whose decision we do not know.  But my prediction is he'll tell her it's too late.  I could be wrong though.

Brandon
This was the most exciting new intro.  It's like somebody found Brandon's soulmate for him.  This lady, Emerson, seems like such a great match for him!  She actually is kind of like Reba in some ways, without the negatives we saw.  She's from a very small town, and seems like she's a no-nonsense kind of gal, but still very sweet and attractive.  However, we haven't seen how she'll behave once she's around Joy.  There's the test!   giggling   We did see Brandon invite her to return to the farm (and she accepted).  The funny thing is, he said he felt Joy and Grace would be "open to bringing Emerson into the house and including her in everything and getting to know her as well."  Yeah.  We'll see how THAT goes!  But at least there are only 2 ladies there, so it isn't quite so crowded there right now.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq