SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:38 pm

Jeepers wrote:Megan .. season 1 .. got married

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=7393655547409263&set=a.123487607759463&type=3

I'm surprised she had enough time to get a dress! I hope it works out well for them.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 625

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:10 pm

Last day at the farms:

Mitchell spent time with both ladies at the farm before they left.  He made it sound like he was leaning towards Kait and had doubts about Sydney.

Brandon seems to care a great deal for Grace.  He appreciates how well Emerson would fit on his farm.

Ty expressed how different Melody and Megan are.  

Nathan's time with his ladies showed Taylor saying she misses her hometown and that moving would be a big adjustment.

Hometown visits:

Ty at Melody's in NY:  He met her parents and her siblings.  It was like he entered another country.  They seem to be lovely people, but they're very different from the kind of people he's used to being around. It sounds like Melody's mother is the one who got Melody to go on the show!  Mom was asking her if she could live on a farm, and Melody told her she "put her on that boat."  Later Meldoy took Ty ice skating, which she is well-trained on.  Ty held his own.  But seeing Melody in her element gave Ty some misgivings about her leaving what is such a part of her.

Brandon at Grace's in WI:  Grace's family's beautiful house is on some acreage!  Not in the middle of nowhere, but they have some space.  Grace's parents, aunt & sisters were there.  He seemed pretty comfortable there, and they with him.  The family was concerned about Grace not being able to quickly get to the city and friends.  Grace admitted to having been homesick.  Grace and Brandon spent some alone time together, and discussed those concerns.  Grace said finding her person was her #1 concern, and they admitted caring a lot for each other.  I do think he admires her greatly, but I have a feeling it's just not strong enough with him.

Mitchell at Sydney's in NJ:  Mitchell is saying "but" a lot lately when he speaks of Sydney.  Dad is a jokester.  He called Mitchell "Michael."  He met her parents and sisters.  And her two sheep.  Mitchell extended an invitation to Sydney's father to stay at his place to go hunting anytime.  I hope that is only if he chooses Sydney.  The family approved of Mitchell.  Dad even said if he was younger, he might have been interested in Mitchell for himself.  Sydney and Mitchell had some quiet time together with her sheep.  He said she had a special place in his heart.  They really are cute together.

Nathan at Allye's in AZ:  He met her parents and her best friend.  They ate outside with a gorgeous backdrop.  Lots of mountains.  Like Allye, her parents seem pretty reserved.  Their biggest concern was Allye being potentially heartbroken.  But other than that they were impressed with him.  When Nathan and Allye had their alone time, he asked her if she would be willing to move to FL if he asked her.  She said moving so far away would be tough, but she would do it for the right person.  Then she said she would move to FL.  I believe we still have not seen him kiss her (other than on top of her head).  But in the previews he was kissing Taylor.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:54 am

Thanks for the recap, @Buckeye_Fan. I got busy and forgot about the show so will try to watch it tomorrow.

I forgot to mention that RS interviewed Brooke from this season and she talked about the show but didn't really give up anything too exciting. He asked her if she and Ty kissed and it wasn't shown and she didn't even answer that one. Maybe they have a strict contract? She's recently started dating a guy from a Bachelor season who lives not too far from her but it's too early in the relationship for her to say who or even give hints. RS says he knows but won't give his name.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:15 pm

albean99 wrote:Thanks for the recap, @Buckeye_Fan. I got busy and forgot about the show so will try to watch it tomorrow.

I forgot to mention that RS interviewed Brooke from this season and she talked about the show but didn't really give up anything too exciting. He asked her if she and Ty kissed and it wasn't shown and she didn't even answer that one. Maybe they have a strict contract? She's recently started dating a guy from a Bachelor season who lives not too far from her but it's too early in the relationship for her to say who or even give hints. RS says he knows but won't give his name.

Great info, @albean99! I hope it works out for her. You never know what might lead you to meet your person.

The latest Lancaster Farming recap is up. Going to read it. Steve is back!

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu May 02, 2024 2:52 am

I would love to see Mitchell choose Sydney, especially seeing that they obviously care for each other and she pretty much checks all the boxes that he wants and she gets kissed pretty often with him making the advances.  He wants to be chosen as well as she does as well.  Her staying when Natalie arrived and how she reacted to that meant a lot to him, and wanting to fight for him was important to him.  Their common interests are right on.  He is very physical when he kisses her, grabbing her chin, rolling over her when they kissed on the blanket, reaching for her over his guitar on their solo date

BUT…..

I have a feeling he chooses Kait tho.  His mom liked her and Sydney was aware of that.  She has been hidden up until very recently, has voiced twice now that she doesn’t want a broken heart, the note she left for him showed she wanted to fight for him as well.  Big negative was her leaving when Natalie arrived.  I bet her HT goes really well.  Hasn’t kissed her tho.  And his comment to her next week “your special”

And neither were shown walking to the final choice place, but both were shown riding in a car.

Hope I’m wrong about his choice tho…..
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 02, 2024 9:37 am

Here's the recap from last week. I forgot to look at it until now but it's pretty good. I'm happy that Steve's back! Farmer Wants a Wife Recap: Leaving the Farms and Meeting the Families in Episode 11

I have to agree with Kelly who thinks that Mitchell should have kept Kiana instead of Kait. I really think she's the better age and Mt Juliet is right outside of Nashville. I don't know if they'd be a good match but I'm not sure of the f2 either. I like him with Sydney but I don't know if she's ready for a serious relationship, let alone one where she has to move away from her family. I don't feel we know Kait enough to think that a relationship with her will be any better for Mitchell.

I am interested to see the final family dates, especially Taylor's and Megan's.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu May 02, 2024 3:00 pm

Interesting ….. Mitch and Kait just posted the exact same thing within minutes of each other .. one of the photos of them them about watching tonight on their IG stories
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 02, 2024 10:21 pm

Jeepers wrote:Interesting ….. Mitch and Kait just posted the exact same thing within minutes of each other .. one of the photos of them them about watching tonight on their IG stories

That IS interesting! Hmmmm. Well, if he did choose her, I hope we get to see why. The show sure has made people root for Sydney.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu May 02, 2024 10:25 pm

Flowers for Sydney and her mom .. none for Kait uumm

His answers to the family and friend were a bit odd

NO KISS !!! On the beach ooooo
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu May 02, 2024 10:31 pm

I love Nathan .. such a sweetie .. love him with Taylor
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 02, 2024 11:13 pm

After tonight, there are two more episodes. Next week is the decisions. It appears the following week is the "after" or "where are they now" show.

Nathan visited Taylor's family in Dallas.  She wanted him to know what she'd be giving up if she moved to FL.  Considering he's choosing between Taylor and Allye, you'd think she wouldn't give him any reasons why he shouldn't pick her.  He met some of her friends and got grilled some by them.  Then he met Taylor's parents. They seemed very friendly and welcoming.  In talking to them, Nathan made it sound like he wants her to move to FL (as if he's already chosen), but he wants it to be mutual.  He really sounded like he is so much more invested in Taylor than anything we saw last week with Allye.  I think the only thing that could put a wrench in it is if Taylor decides she can't leave her life in Dallas behind.  Taylor's mother noticed that there was a lot going on between Nathan and Taylor.

Mitchell went to Los Angeles to meet Kait's mother, brother and best friend (who looked like she was her sister).  Kait smiled more during this date than she has the whole season.  Her best friend said she loved him.  She grilled Mitchell, asking what he liked about Kait vs. what he liked about the other girl.  He was pretty honest, sharing positve attributes about each of them, and admitting it was really hard.  I do think we saw Mitchell kiss Kait the one evening when they met up by the swings in his yard, just prior to him eliminating Kiana.  But if he kissed her in L.A, we didn't see it.

Brandon met Emerson' mother, father, sister and brother in Iowa.  They all related to his small town life.  He seemed to mesh well with them.  Emerson's siblings spent time chatting with Brandon, asking about her possibly moving to his farm.  It might just be me, but it seemed like he hadn't quite thought that far ahead.  But they felt he thinks very highly of Emerson.  The whole family liked him a lot.  It's interesting that her family has their own farm.  He really liked learning more about Emerson's background and her family.  It seemed their relationship grew a lot.  Like all the farmers, he claims that he has a lot to think about before his decision.  It seems even more likely he'll choose Emerson.

Ty went to TN to meet Megan's mother and two brothers.  The age difference of 11 years was brought up, but not a lot was made of it.  Her mom pulled Ty aside and asked the recurring question about children.  The producer asked if the mother was concerned about Ty not wanting more children, and she said yes.  So she talked to Megan about that when Ty excused himself.  It was her only concern but Megan decided she needs to speak to Ty about it some more.  Ty actually brought it up.  She said she really wants to start a life with Ty, and if means no children, so be it.  Interestingly, Ty was gushing over how beautiful (or "stunning") Megan looked.  It was as if he was looking at her for the first time. I got the feeling that maybe he made his decision at that time.

I'm curious if all 4 hometown visits tonight were the ones who were selected in the end.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 02, 2024 11:15 pm

Jeepers wrote:Flowers for Sydney and her mom .. none for Kait uumm

His answers to the family and friend were a bit odd

NO KISS !!! On the beach ooooo

I did not notice that there were no flowers for Kait's mom (or Kait!)!  Glad you pointed that out.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq