SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:00 pm

thanks for the recap @Buckeye_Fan. I enjoy following along with your posts. I hope there are some good happy connections.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:49 am

Here's this week's recap: A Plot Twist and Cliffhanger in Episode 6  They also did a mid-season recap last week. Just click on the author to find it.

Mitchell: He's the only farmer that I don't like. I just don't trust him and he was so rude to Melanie by not listening to her on their date. I call it now that it won't matter if he picks someone because they probably won't be together by the time the show finishes airing.

Brandon:  I think he finally sees why Joy isn't right for him. It's so odd that she says that she and her sister don't have feelings. Well, Reba was right now fake she was. giggling I really like Brandon with Emerson and can't imagine him not bringing her back. I liked his date with Grace but think he needs another choice.

Ty: I loved the date with Megan and they seem good together plus his daughter likes her. Unfortunately, he seems to like the new one so we'll see where that goes. I find it odd that he said he was open to having another child if he really isn't now.

Nathen: I went from not knowing any of his women to really liking him with Taylor. That was a great date and I loved them at the end. He looked so happy! Now I'm torn about Makenzie but think he probably will bring her back unless he's made up his mind that he's leaning towards Taylor and doesn't want to upset her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:01 am

My gut says that Mitchell is a playa .. especially watching his SM and posts about him .. didn’t like how he checked out so much on his date tho

Brandon seems like a good guy and think Joy threw him for a loop this week with some of her comments .. he likes the new gal tho .. his solo date with Grace was cute

Ty leaves me guessing about his true self .. so far Megan would be my choice for him

Nathan is a cutie .. he is sweet and seems to really want a match .. really liked his date this week with Taylor .. don’t think he wants to rock the boat with a new gal in the mix tho
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:10 am

@albean99, you probably noticed the comment in the Lancaster Farming recap in which one of the people said she feels Ty is a bit shallow.  I thought that was spot-on.  He seems to be too swayed by beauty.  I wonder if his first wife was really beautiful, but just wasn't cut out for farming life.  He should be a little more careful about what he is putting value on.

@Jeepers, that is interesting you have seen Mitchell's SM and it supports what we are seeing on TV.  Too bad, I liked him at first, but I've seen too many things that are disappointing.  Another comment from one of the Lancaster Farming recap contributors was that Mitchell was "trying too hard to be something."  That was pretty astute, IMO.  Some humility would go a long

HOPEFULLY, in regards to the "new" ladies, we were shown the comments from the farmers that would mislead us as to what their decision would be about bringing them back.  For example, based on what I remember seeing, it looks like Ty was not going to be able to resist inviting Ashley to his farm.  I also thought it looked like Nathan was almost disappointed to have to choose about whether to invite Makenzie back.  Again, I'm a little torn, because I thought Makenzie was perfect for him right off the bat, but he and Taylor seem to be good together, and she was beside herself when he left to go meet somebody new.

I'm glad they did let us see Brandon extend the invitation to Emerson. I'm excited to see where that one goes.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:13 pm

The only thing that keeps me hoping that Ty is a really good guy and in this for the "right reasons" is his relationship with his daughter, @Buckeye_Fan. There's been something about him that makes me wonder that I didn't feel earlier on.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:29 pm

I saw some tea on Reddit that said Ty's first wife was beautiful and that his mother would be a difficult in-law to have.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:32 pm

We haven't had a whole lot of tea on this thread! Thanks for sharing, @provenceguy!

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:29 pm

I was hoping I was wrong when I thought there would be no FWaW this week due to the NCAA basketball tournament. Since it's on CBS, why not keep normal programming on FOX? But noooooo. We can't do without Next Level Chef, but who cares about FWaW? I DO! :angryemotion

I was really looking forward to finding out what the Farmers decided about the new ladies.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:31 pm

If anyone is interested, I just read that Ryan Black from last year's FWaW is in a relationship that is doing well.  I hope I it is OK to post this snip from the FWaW FB group.
FWaW FB Group

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Fwaw1_10

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:58 am

That's great! I'm happy for Ryan. He's in that group and was answering comments on his post. I wonder if any of the other guys from season 1 are dating someone?

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:56 pm

I just saw a commercial for this week's show. It appears Ty DOES bring his new lady friend back to his ranch. I really wonder about his judgement.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:19 pm

All 4 farmers brought back the new ladies to their farms.  Then later they all met up and went camping together in S Carolina.

Ty
The new lady is Ashley.  Obviously the ladies were not happy about it.  Only Megan was able to be civil about it right from the start.  Melody chilled out after a bit and was kinder to Ashley.  It was a little surprising that Brooke seemed to have had the hardest time with it.  And Ty did not respond to that well.

Brandon
Brandon and Emerson appear to like each other A LOT.    Grace and Joy were very kind to Emerson and seemed to truly welcome her.  Later at the camp site, when Taylor (from Nathan's farm) learned that Emerson and Brandon had kissed, she told Grace.  So now Grace is feeling nervous.  But she got some alone time with Brandon.  She handled it well and they seemed to get even closer. It could go either way between Grace and Emerson.

Mitchell
Natalie met a very unhappy bunch.  They were as polite as they could be to her, but it was hard for them too.  Mitchell spent 1-1 time with each of them to hear them out (which Ty did not do).  When he talked to Sydney, it seemed like they were playing special music like people would talk about hearing on The Bachelor!

It seemed like the "magic" that Mitchell had with Natalie when they first met didn't make the trip back to the ranch.  They were struggling to make conversation.

Nathan
His bringing Makenzie back went a whole lot better than with the other farmers.  Since the ladies on Nathan's farm already knew her, they were actually happy to see her!  It was cool to see the reunion.  Kristin spent some 1-1 time with Nathan, and she was feeling she is not getting out of the friend zone. Which is the same thing I'm seeing.

In the previews, it appears Brooke gives Ty an ultimatum and says he needs to send someone home.  Considering how he's not happy with how she's reacted to him bringing another woman to the farm, it looks to me like she'll be leaving.  And then they showed Brandon say that he wants to speak to Joy outside.  Whether or not that is to send her home, surely she will be the next to go from his home.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq