SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Sun May 07, 2023 11:53 pm

Now tomorrow - whose ranch has that fencing ? !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Mon May 08, 2023 12:04 am

CHO wrote:Now tomorrow - whose ranch has that fencing ?  !

Haha was just looking at that and so far Landon winning laugh out loud.  Kidding 🤪. But that could change
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon May 08, 2023 1:13 am

Ok ruled out Hunter and Landon .. but .. Ryan has some of those lantern lights on his farm that are in the blurry pic .. they can be seen in episode 2 around 35:50 ish on Hulu hanging off fence posts  .. he also has a lot of wood fences with metal gates

Keep looking

Big question .. is the gal coming or going?
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon May 08, 2023 8:20 am

I hate to ask this, but do we know if FWaW works like The Bachelor/ette? Do both the final 2 ladies meet up with the farmer to learn his decision? I have not seen any of the FWaW shows in other countries.

So, if both ladies do meet the farmer, it doesn't matter who is walking into the corral. We don't know what her fate is.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Mon May 08, 2023 10:48 am

Maybe it's Ashley L walking into Landon's parents' ranch property !!

Oh, Nooo! - when you say Hunter and Landon ruled out - did you mean that there is no fencing or lanterns like that on their properties ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon May 08, 2023 12:38 pm

CHO wrote:Maybe it's Ashley L walking into Landon's parents' ranch property !!

Oh, Nooo! - when you say Hunter and Landon ruled out - did you mean that there is no fencing or lanterns like that on their properties ?

Exactly CHO .. I only find those lanterns on Ryan’s property
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon May 08, 2023 12:44 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:I hate to ask this, but do we know if FWaW works like The Bachelor/ette?  Do both the final 2 ladies meet up with the farmer to learn his decision?  I have not seen any of the FWaW shows in other countries.

So, if both ladies do meet the farmer, it doesn't matter who is walking into the corral.  We don't know what her fate is.

FWAW uses several different ways .. sometimes both gals show up .. or the farmer only goes to the house of his chosen .. seems every season is abit different
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon May 08, 2023 1:06 pm

Just a thought here .. we don’t seem to have any Allen shots for who he chooses .. do we?? .. I can’t find anything that definitely indicates that  .. wonder if Rebecca decided Allen wasn’t for her at her home date .. especially after she told him that he treats her differently .. so no need for her to show up at his farm for the ending .. just Khelsi
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 08, 2023 2:59 pm

I don't know how they will do it in the US version, but on the Aussie one they don't have both ladies show up together and have the guy pick them. The finale has them sitting with the host and their f1 comes down the stairs and we don't know who it is until they get to the bottom. Then they show what happened when the farmer showed up at their house or apartment to tell them they were the one. In one case he also showed up at the other one to tell her that it wasn't her. I've only watched season 7 & 8 all the way through so other seasons may be different.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon May 08, 2023 3:10 pm

On one season 9 or 10 .. both gals show up and the farmer let’s one go .. so there are several endings .. and one of the endings is a real surprise
albean99 wrote:I don't know how they will do it in the US version, but on the Aussie one they don't have both ladies show up together and have the guy pick them. The finale has them sitting with the host and their f1 comes down the stairs and we don't know who it is until they get to the bottom. Then they show what happened when the farmer showed up at their house or apartment to tell them they were the one. In one case he also showed up at the other one to tell her that it wasn't her. I've only watched season 7 & 8 all the way through so other seasons may be different.
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon May 08, 2023 3:11 pm

Jeepers wrote:
CHO wrote:Maybe it's Ashley L walking into Landon's parents' ranch property !!

Exactly CHO .. I only find those lanterns on Ryan’s property

I will say that I think the dark-haired lady with the long black coat resembles and dresses most like Sarah. I don't see Khelsi dressing like that.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 08, 2023 3:32 pm

Jeepers wrote:On one season 9 or 10 .. both gals show up and the farmer let’s one go .. so there are several endings .. and one of the endings is a real surprise
albean99 wrote:I don't know how they will do it in the US version, but on the Aussie one they don't have both ladies show up together and have the guy pick them. The finale has them sitting with the host and their f1 comes down the stairs and we don't know who it is until they get to the bottom. Then they show what happened when the farmer showed up at their house or apartment to tell them they were the one. In one case he also showed up at the other one to tell her that it wasn't her. I've only watched season 7 & 8 all the way through so other seasons may be different.

They seem to change a lot on the shows because season 8 was completely different at the beginning where the women could talk to all the guys. I can't remember how season 7 ended but it seemed different from 8 so I'm not surprised that it will be different again coming up. I'm just starting season 9.

They may have a completely different ending in the US version but I'd be surprised if they copy the Bachelor, or at least disappointed. Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq