SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:26 am

Mackenzie’s dad passed away 😢
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:46 am

Jeepers wrote:Mackenzie’s dad passed away 😢

Oh, so sad.  It was definitely a good thing that she went home.

What is it about this show in that the people involved are losing their parents?  Remember one of the farmers' fathers passed away during filming in the last season (Landon).  And I forget what happened that required Megan (Hunter's choice) to have to return home.  Maybe her grandfather passed.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:40 am

I think you're right that it was Megan's grandfather, @Buckeye_Fan.

So sad for Mackenzie and her family. sad

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:15 am

I just found something that is a potential spoiler.  This article says somebody from Reddit may have figured out who Brandon chose.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/farmer-wants-a-wife-did-brandon-rogers-winner-spoil-finale/ar-BB1lwqng

In short, Emerson posted a picture of herself on IG with a guy who looks like Brandon from behind. But is it a mistake, or an intentional red herring?

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:38 pm

Megan from season 1 .. found her man!!  She’s engaged 🥰. He’s a cutie 😋

Per her FB post
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:07 pm

Jeepers wrote:Megan from season 1 .. found her man!!  She’s engaged 🥰. He’s a cutie 😋

Per her FB post

That didn't take long! Here's a link that will get you to a picture of the two of them.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FarmerWantsAWife/comments/1c7zxl9/meghan_baker_is_engaged/

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:43 pm

Congrats to Meghan! blowkiss

I wasn't able to see the spoiler photo but won't be surprised either way. I don't see Brandon lasting with either of the ladies after the Joy debacle.

Here's the recap. I miss Steve's comments who has been on vacation. Hopefully he's back for the finale.
Farmer Wants a Wife Recap: Final Solo Dates and Final Two Ladies in Episode 10

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:21 pm

albean99 wrote:Congrats to Meghan! blowkiss

I wasn't able to see the spoiler photo but won't be surprised either way. I don't see Brandon lasting with either of the ladies after the Joy debacle.

Here's the recap. I miss Steve's comments who has been on vacation. Hopefully he's back for the finale.
Farmer Wants a Wife Recap: Final Solo Dates and Final Two Ladies in Episode 10

I also miss Steve! I thought he was only supposed to be out one week. This week was ripe for some of his witty remarks!

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:57 pm

Who does everyone think each farmer SHOULD choose, and who they WILL choose? And will it last at least 6 months?

Ty
Should choose Megan.
Will choose Melody, because he can't resist beauty. It will not last.

Brandon
Should choose Grace.
Will choose Emerson, because she's more slender. Will not last because he had his heart set on Joy.

Mitchell
I'm torn on this one, because I do not know what his timeline is. If he wants to settle down sooner than later, he should and will pick Kait. If he's OK waiting 5-7 years to settle down, and can make arrangements to get away to do some travelling, he should and will pick Sydney.
IMO, either choice has a decent chance of lasting a while.

Nathan
I'm also going back and forth on this one. We've seen the sparks with Taylor, but not for a while. However, his family noticed sparks between them. And yet they really wanted him to give Allye a chance. He seemed to open himself up to allowing something to develop between them. Too little too late? Are they hiding Taylor lately and showing us the best parts of the interaction between Allye and Nathan? Will something significant happen during the family visits?
I will say that whoever he chooses is the right one for him. And it will last the longest of all 4 farmers.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:35 pm

Mine is pretty similar, @Buckeye_Fan.

Ty: I've felt for a while that he's not really interested in finding a real match. He set this up by all of a sudden saying that he doesn't want children while all of the ladies are of the age to possibly want babies. Megan said she was okay with being a bonus mom but I don't really feel that Ty's into her. Melody blew it by said that she gets what she wants so either he won't pick her, will pick her and use it as an excuse to break up, or walk away. The only way I'll think he has a small chance is by picking Megan. To me he's the least likely to end with anyone.

Brandon: Brandon should pick Grace but I have a feeling that he was going to send her home before he knew that Joy would leave. If Emerson's a good match for him, I'm not seeing it. Someone showed a photo of her smiling and talking to Brandon's parents which we didn't see so I could be wrong. He's more likely to pick Emerson but I'm not seeing either one lasting after the Joy debacle. He should have sent her home early if he really wanted a chance with one of the women.

Mitchell: I feel like he should pick Sydney even if she said that to his family. He should have kept Kiana or one of the others if he wants something right away given that his f2 are both 23. Cait may have said she's ready to get married and settled down but is she really?

Nathan: I still only see him with Taylor. It may have been different if Mackenzie had been there the whole time. He'd the only one I see lasting with their pick.

I hope I'm wrong but the only ones I see having a shot with their choice would be Nathan and possibly Mitchell. Ty has disappointed me. Brandon was too inexperienced to handle the situation.

Last edited by albean99 on Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:58 pm

Thanks for the updates. I'm looking forward to reading how it all ended and with whom.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:19 pm

Megan .. season 1 .. got married

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=7393655547409263&set=a.123487607759463&type=3
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq