SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon May 08, 2023 5:46 pm

It sounds like Meghan won't be watching the finale with Hunter, unless he'll be hiding in a closet until the end, or they spoil the surprise for the guests. I'd say both are doubtful.

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Screen14
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100089994023717&mibextid=LQQJ4d

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon May 08, 2023 6:06 pm

Well, color me shocked!!!  This event has almost everyone from the show in attendance!  Now I wish I could go!

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Screen15

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/farmer-wants-a-wife-2023-finale-watch-party-tickets-625292114547?fbclid=IwAR3RZgo8zBSC-2zp0SFkfDHp3jhkw8zX0JjF6_El03iciGb3VbeLzcNEEtE

Missing Farmers:  Ryan
Missing Ladies:    Sarah, Rebecca, Khelsi.  In case you've forgotten (as I had), Kiersten was one of Allen's ladies. She was the one who he couldn't hold a conversation with. She was journaling in a rocker on his porch when they last chatted before he let her go.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Mon May 08, 2023 6:16 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:It sounds like Meghan won't be watching the finale with Hunter, unless he'll be hiding in a closet until the end, or they spoil the surprise for the guests.  I'd say both are doubtful.

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Screen14

Do the guys do the final choice in the next episode or is that saved for episode ! ?

CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Mon May 08, 2023 6:18 pm

The screencap of the girl walking - in the back coat - looks more like Khelsi to me now. The fencing is similar to pics of the fencing on Allen's farm - on his Instagram posts.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon May 08, 2023 6:26 pm

CHO wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:It sounds like Meghan won't be watching the finale with Hunter, unless he'll be hiding in a closet until the end, or they spoil the surprise for the guests.  I'd say both are doubtful.

Do the guys do the final choice in the next episode or is that saved for episode ! ?

Based on the episode descriptions, I think the choices aren't going to be revealed until episode 11. And I wonder if they'll combine that with a "Where are They Now" segment. So, maybe 1/2 hour of reveals, 1/2 hour of updates.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon May 08, 2023 6:52 pm

CHO wrote:The screencap of the girl walking - in the back coat - looks more like Khelsi to me now.  The fencing is similar to pics of the fencing on Allen's farm - on his Instagram posts.

Which photos on Allen’s page?
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon May 08, 2023 6:59 pm

What they have done on the Aussie show is show the final choice on like epi 10 .. then epi 11 they do an interview with each guy and show his journey  .. and also to ask how things are now .. they bring the gals down .. if there is one .. and find out there status .. as a couple .. If single .. were they left by the gal during the show .. like the final gal said no .. or other things .. that’s what I expect to see is something similar

Based on the situation they may show his solo date on either episode

Actually I am VERY surprised that this party isn’t associated with the producers OR FOX .. surprised they would allow it

Last edited by Jeepers on Mon May 08, 2023 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon May 08, 2023 7:10 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:Well, color me shocked!!!  This event has almost everyone from the show in attendance!  Now I wish I could go!

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Screen15

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/farmer-wants-a-wife-2023-finale-watch-party-tickets-625292114547?fbclid=IwAR3RZgo8zBSC-2zp0SFkfDHp3jhkw8zX0JjF6_El03iciGb3VbeLzcNEEtE

Missing Farmers:  Ryan
Missing Ladies:    Sarah, Rebecca, Khelsi.  In case you've forgotten (as I had), Kiersten was one of Allen's ladies.  She was the one who he couldn't hold a conversation with.  She was journaling in a rocker on his porch when they last chatted before he let her go.

Tooo many missing pieces.

Devonne is running for Miss Arizona with the help of Cassidy Jo .. Memorial Day weekend .. so won’t be there I guess
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon May 08, 2023 7:32 pm

The odd thing is, the ladies are listed as "The Finalists." 5 of the 6 are the farmers' final 2 choices. It looks like Kiersten, Meghan and Sydney are pretty tight (they watched an episode together recently, according to Meghan's FB page). So that is probably why Kiersten was invited.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon May 08, 2023 8:15 pm

By the time it comes along I think there will be more attending

Kylie will be going .. Andi think I recall that Khelsi also…scratch that

Last edited by Jeepers on Tue May 09, 2023 12:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon May 08, 2023 9:51 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:The odd thing is, the ladies are listed as "The Finalists."  5 of the 6 are the farmers' final 2 choices.  It looks like Kiersten, Meghan and Sydney are pretty tight (they watched an episode together recently, according to Meghan's FB page).  So that is probably why Kiersten was invited.

I’m wondering if Kiersten should be listed as Khelsi. She’s the only one listed who isn’t a finalist, so could be a mistake.

I also think that Ryan & Sarah will not end as a couple. Not sure how it will play out tho.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue May 09, 2023 12:18 am

I am getting the feeling Ryan leaves the show alone
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq