SELECT CONTENT

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 09, 2024 10:42 pm

He stammered quite a bit in talking with Megan. He told her he doesn't want to be the reason why she doesn't have kids. He also said he's felt more of a friendship with her. They are at commercial break AGAIN, but I can't believe this isn't also ending. So yeah, this appears to be the surprise (not that it is that big of a surprise). They probably didn't want to end the show on a downer.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 09, 2024 10:47 pm

Megan was really shocked to hear Ty say he felt only friendship and kind of laid into him a little. She deserves better and I'm sure she'll find better!

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 09, 2024 10:48 pm

Time to end on a high note with Nathan!

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 09, 2024 10:51 pm

Nathan spoke to Allye about how slow moving it has been with her, and he's enjoyed getting to know her, but - he's going in a different direction (gasp!). It was very short and sweet.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 09, 2024 10:53 pm

Just before the next commercial break, Nathan was shown saying he's worried Taylor won't agree to move to Florida.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 09, 2024 10:58 pm

Nathan told Taylor that when she leaves, he can't wait until the next time he sees her. She's what he's been looking for his whole life.

When he asked if she would be willing to move to FL (and it doesn't have to be now), she said she felt he was worth making that sacrifice for. He told her he was falling in love with her, and she returned the sentiments!!! After kissing, she said she could get used to that, and he replied "Yes Ma'am!"

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 09, 2024 11:00 pm

Don't forget the reunion show is next week! So glad they're doing that. Maybe we can find out some information in the meantime.

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu May 09, 2024 11:56 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:Megan was really shocked to hear Ty say he felt only friendship and kind of laid into him a little.  She deserves better and I'm sure she'll find better!

I think Ty regretted using the friendship term rather than saying they had a connection but didn’t think she was his forever person.

I’m interested in the reunion show to see if anyone is still together.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu May 09, 2024 11:59 pm

Thank you! I've still got an hour before it airs!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1914

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri May 10, 2024 12:12 am

Families and friends were at the party tonight for both Kait and Sydney

Allen from season 1 seen also

https://www.facebook.com/groups/156602900736970/permalink/356897724040819/

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 10, 2024 12:44 am

Thanks for the updates, @Buckeye_Fan! We’re on vacation so I won’t be able to watch until Sunday.

I’m happy that Brandon picked Grace! I really wasn’t sure. I hope that he’s willing to try to make it work. I’m feeling better about Mitchell so it will be interesting to see if it works with Sydney. Ty didn’t really surprise me. I hoped I was wrong but have had a bad vibe with him for a while. Megan should be mad. I think he just strung along all the women.

I’m so happy for Nathan & Taylor! They’re young but I have a good feeling about this.  d420fb11

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri May 10, 2024 8:22 am

Jeepers wrote:Families and friends were at the party tonight for both Kait and Sydney

Allen from season 1 seen also

https://www.facebook.com/groups/156602900736970/permalink/356897724040819/

Evidently there are multiple FWaW FB pages for the US show. I belong to one called "Farmer wants a Wife (USA)" and the one you linked to is "Farmer Wants a Wife US Fans." I wonder if either is better? I just took a look at the one I belong to, and there was nothing of value posted there (even though that is where I originally found out about the Nashville event). Last year there was some good information, especially about Megan and Hunter. But it's been lacking this year. So I just requested permission to join this other one. Thanks Jeepers!

I was actually hoping people would be posting about how the farmers and ladies from the show were acting between each other. I think the only couple I'm aware of that was supposed to be there was Mitchell and Sydney. Did they look like they were still a couple after the show revealed who he picked?

Buckeye_Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farmer Wants a Wife - U.S.A - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
Norcalgal
fletchy
Buckeye_Fan
suzq