SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:45 pm

What a downer! I want to be entertained, not depressed.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:49 pm

I think his true connection with Kaity is starting to be shown and will probably pick up even more going into these final episodes .I think he's having a hard time hiding it now. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:51 pm

luvstx wrote:Did anyone else notice that Kaity’s love note to Zach was signed with this spelling:  Katy?  Maybe I wasn’t seeing clearly

I didn't notice. I'd love to see the producers error. laugh out loud

She spells it Kaity.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:52 pm

Ariel is so classy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:57 pm

OMG...Charity makes the scrunched, lemon face as she goes in to kiss Zach. I can't take it. A whole season of it would be torture.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:00 pm

@Sprite thought of you when I saw it
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:02 pm

luvstx wrote:@Sprite thought of you when I saw it

Once you see it, you can't unsee it. Does she not want to kiss him?

BIP Canada commercial with Kevin. Starts in May!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:09 pm

At least the way they edit her, Kat needs to work in herself before she gets into a committed relationship
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:09 pm

i've never wanted rs to be wrong about a lead so much before duh please bachelor gods, give us ariel!
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:11 pm

@ariwolf The only consolation I can think of is that Ariel would be one of the first on the BIP beach!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:12 pm

Sprite wrote:@ariwolf The only consolation I can think of is that Ariel would be one of the first on the BIP beach!

ugh i know, but i can't sit through a whole season of charity being sour and miserable. can't wrap my head around this choice AT ALL.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:13 pm

ariwolf wrote:i've never wanted rs to be wrong about a lead so much before duh please bachelor gods, give us ariel!

So who does he say it is? Remember that they’ve been known to change their minds at the last minute?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Fleurdesel
pavalygurl
albean99
ariwolf
Jeepers