SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:13 pm

Ugh with Chairty
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:15 pm

ariwolf wrote:
Sprite wrote:@ariwolf The only consolation I can think of is that Ariel would be one of the first on the BIP beach!

ugh i know, but i can't sit through a whole season of charity being sour and miserable. can't wrap my head around this choice AT ALL.

IA She's not even getting a bachelorette edit. I thought Ariel did last week, and again this week with the mentalist.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:21 pm

Sorry to say that Ariel doesn’t fit their demographic.

Let’s hope charity has gotten some good therapy to work through the infidelity. And, for Sprite’s sake, that they coach her not to do that annoying lemon lip thing. 🤪rofl

luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:25 pm

ariwolf wrote:
Sprite wrote:@ariwolf The only consolation I can think of is that Ariel would be one of the first on the BIP beach!

ugh i know, but i can't sit through a whole season of charity being sour and miserable. can't wrap my head around this choice AT ALL.

I know. If that is who they want, you would think they would show some of her personality, but nothing. She just looks miserable all the time. Does she even smile/laugh?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:48 pm

I wish Brooklyn the best. She’s a sweet young woman who deserves a great love. I really like and respect her. And good on Zac( for not involving her family
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:51 pm

hell, even brooklyn would be a better bachelorette pick than charity cause she actually has a personality laugh out loud
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:56 pm

Why? Why? ... Because he was more interested in other people Kat! Accept it with grace and don't beg.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:06 am

My very smart unspoiled daughter thought Kat was F1 until tonight. Now she thinks it’s Gabi. Interesting…

She also thought tonight’s preview made it very clear who the F3 are. I agree
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:12 am

I'm behind and just saw Ariel's time with Zach at the GD after party. She's so great! They really are giving her a Bachelorette edit, more so than Charity to me. I'll survive if it's not Ariel but the audience will miss a great season.

Kaity & Zach had a great date! You can tell how strongly he feels for her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:59 am

Seems many of us feel the same about charity being the Bachelorette . Maybe if enough people tweet or IG TPTB they'll do a last minute switch if she is in fact their choice like they did with Caila and JoJo. Sometimes they do listen to what the majority of viewers want. It's also possible that Ariel could've turned it down.
jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:29 am

@Jolena i noticed ariel called out the fraud "mentalist" date today. she sees right through tptb imo and that intimidates them. they want someone who will blindly go along with all their bs imo.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:00 am

ariwolf wrote:@Jolena i noticed ariel called out the fraud "mentalist" date today. she sees right through tptb imo and that intimidates them. they want someone who will blindly go along with all their bs imo.

I didn't know that , if she called them out then you're probably right. They stay away from anyone who they feel could potentially be onto the way this show works. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Fleurdesel
pavalygurl
albean99
ariwolf
Jeepers