SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:05 pm

Jolena wrote:
ariwolf wrote:@Jolena i noticed ariel called out the fraud "mentalist" date today. she sees right through tptb imo and that intimidates them. they want someone who will blindly go along with all their bs imo.

I didn't know that , if she called them out then you're probably right. They stay away from anyone who they feel could potentially be onto the way this show works. jmo

I sure hope so because she's boring as all get up. I sure would like to see someone who's more interested with spunk and fire, like Brooklyn, as for Charity, I doubt they will pick another Black American this soon but who knows with them. I saw nothing wrong in the way she carried herself, loved her. I kept myself unspoiled to see who Zac will fall for, nothing until this episode and all I see is that he's a tad enthusiastic about Kaity than the others. There's nothing to last on. JMO. Brooklyn for bachelorette
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:21 am

I finally watched the entire show last evening.

I'm interested to know when Zach first knew for sure that it was Kaity. Was it by Budapest, or before? Or was he simply strongly leaning towards her, but needed more time to be sure?

As for Brooklyn, I really felt for her, but I think Zach did the right thing by sending her home if he knew she would never be his F1. I like her a lot. I did notice a passing twinge of what looked like disinterest on Zach's face during the day portion of their date. I think the date helped to clarify for him that she wasn't the one. No shade on her. I hope that she finds somebody great, and if she wants to go to Paradise, I'd love to see her there.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Fleurdesel
pavalygurl
albean99
ariwolf
Jeepers