SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:06 am

Is the final destination for the show in Thailand after hometowns ? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:15 am

@Sprite I've had a hard time watching Kat these last few episodes.  The way Brooklyn handled the parting with Zach was class.  Kat is too self absorbed for me to even sympathize with her feelings.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:32 am

Jolena wrote:Is the final destination for the show in Thailand after hometowns ? TIA

Yes it is
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:46 am

Jolena wrote:Is the final destination for the show in Thailand after hometowns ? TIA

Yes they stay in the Krabi area for LCD and TFR which is somewhat unusual I think
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:48 am

ariwolf wrote:@Jolena i noticed ariel called out the fraud "mentalist" date today. she sees right through tptb imo and that intimidates them. they want someone who will blindly go along with all their bs imo.

What did Ariel say? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:57 am

I love how these ladies are so close! Charity was upset when Brooklyn left and they had a group hug.

Also, Budapest is beautiful! This season has some very picturesque locations!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:34 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:12 pm

albean99 wrote:I love how these ladies are so close! Charity was upset when Brooklyn left and they had a group hug.

Also, Budapest is beautiful! This season has some very picturesque locations!

Just a side note: I was listening to Jack Ryan (the show on Amazon) and saw the exact location where the group date occured in Budapest. I was stunned!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:44 pm

Ratings:

ABC's The Bachelor continued with 2.9 million viewers and a 0.6 rating

The series is on track for its lowest-rated to date, and with little drama, it looks like the numbers will remain on the downside.

https://www.tvfanatic.com/2023/03/tv-ratings-9-1-1-returns-strong-the-voice-tops-monday/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:47 pm

I loved seeing Kaity and Zach's date - they are so cute together and seem really to get each other. No other girl comes close to Kaity with Zach, IMO.

The mentalist was messed up as we know it's all producer driven. Have they no shame?

Brooklyn, such a good person with lots more insight into life and relationships than most of the women. My admiration of her skyrocketed after her classy departure. And good on Zach for having the foresight and fortitude to recognize how harmful it would be to take her to hometowns.

Personally, I think he's intrigued by Ariel but not serious about her. Who do you think would have been the 4th HT if Brooklyn had gotten one? I'm thinking Charity as the producers want to test her as a POC bachelorette. Even though many of us prefer the sophistication, intrigue and maturity of Ariel, we are not who the producers are trying to win as the core audience.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:57 pm

Can someone fill me in on the supposed proclaim mentalist? How did Ariel "exposed" this? or who did?
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:12 pm

I loved ending with Kaity and Gabi

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Mar 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Fleurdesel
pavalygurl
albean99
ariwolf
Jeepers