SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kayben14 Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:10 pm

When did filming start then? I’m confused, was it yesterday or Monday? Because it was raining really all night yesterday in Agoura Hills

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Good article. She seems to have a good head on her shoulders.

I'm not understanding the timing here?

"I had no idea that it was going to be me. I was totally shocked," she said of when franchise host Jesse Palmer told her the news. "..

"I got an opportunity to talk to Becca Kufrin. She's great. And then also [I talked to] Kaitlyn Bristowe a little bit. Right before I was announced, she reached out to me, which was insane. I was like, 'Oh my goodness, Kaitlyn.' I was fangirling a little bit," she said. "They basically just told me... to stay true to myself... A lot of people watching me last season saw my empathy, my ability to connect with people, and I just plan on leading with that as I step into this role."

https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-charity-lawson-says-shes-definitely-smitten-after-meeting-her-men-exclusive-201403

Getting a call from a previous bachelorette just before she was announced wasent suspicious to her as to why? Unless Kaitlyn told her she was calling the other contenders as well. or Maybe she knew she was getting the gig. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:36 pm

Producers where together last night Tuesday if that helps with the schedule. Some non contestant/location producers where playing with Bradford’s phone pretty late last night. Bradford been a lead’s producer since michelle’s season so I expect him to work with Charity. A.so Bradford was running early Monday morning from his stories and producer Parisa posted about missing her cat Monday night from what to me look like a hotel room. So my bet is filming started Tuesday just by what the producers where doing Monday and Tuesday. All Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:30 am

Jolena wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Good article. She seems to have a good head on her shoulders.

"I had no idea that it was going to be me. I was totally shocked," she said of when franchise host Jesse Palmer told her the news. "..

"I got an opportunity to talk to Becca Kufrin. She's great. And then also [I talked to] Kaitlyn Bristowe a little bit. Right before I was announced, she reached out to me, which was insane. I was like, 'Oh my goodness, Kaitlyn.' I was fangirling a little bit," she said. "They basically just told me... to stay true to myself... A lot of people watching me last season saw my empathy, my ability to connect with people, and I just plan on leading with that as I step into this role."

https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-charity-lawson-says-shes-definitely-smitten-after-meeting-her-men-exclusive-201403

Getting a call from a previous bachelorette just before she was announced wasent suspicious to her as to why? Unless Kaitlyn told her she was calling the other contenders as well. or Maybe she knew she was getting the gig. no idea

She said she had no idea Jesse was going to tell her she was going to be the ette, so how did Kaitlyn know to call her before she was announced. Maybe they tell certain people before it's announced.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:12 am

There would have been a delay after they told Charity and it was announced on the show given it wasn't live. I'm sure they told Becca, Michelle, and Kaitlyn before it officially came out but after Charity was informed.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:00 am

***PREMIERE ON JUNE 26 .. at a new time 9e/8c***Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 6dc12910
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:39 am

Well this is from the first group date we got a first name to bad there are two Aaron’s.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:50 am

How convenient that there are two Aaron's laugh out loud. Well, both are on my list as someone who could go far if not be her chosen one. for you
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:20 am

Saw a couple comments on Reddit about the group date yesterday from people that where in the audience. Theme was longest kiss in bachelor history. And Rachel and Gabby host said date. That theme for a week one group date scares me, jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:03 am

Reddit user on the group date yesterday (they have pics to back up that they where there). Only 6 guys that where Warwick, Spencer, Michael,  John Henry, Joey (Joseph in the released men) and Josh. Joey won and kissed Charity for 4 minutes and got 1on1 time during the night portion. Guys answered questions and told stories about kisses.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:28 pm

I find that longest kissing challenge which they've done before is creepy. imo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:26 pm

The video of the interview after night one is up on the stage website but this YouTube channel has it as well if wanting a YouTube link. Looks like it was after she got to change out of her night one dress and get some rest. Says she laughed a lot during night one.

https://youtu.be/PRS7i4ZDhHE

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Soleil
jojo47
julychild
dancealexturner
luvnunity