SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:38 pm

joey definitely sounds like a frontrunner imo

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 F3bf0910
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Db0d1f10
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 89938910

source: bachelorwhatever ig stories
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:32 am

@ariwolf omg thanks for posting.

I had "Joey".on my list as a possible Guy in F8 but I didn't know he could be that much of a frontrunner!!! He is a cutie for sure though & apparently has sparked with Charity
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:22 am

@ariwolf Thanks for bringing that over.

Sean Lowe - longest kiss F5
Tayshia - F4

Are there more?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I find that longest kissing challenge which they've done before is creepy. imo.

Wasn't that done with Sean and Lesley Murphy?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:45 pm

Little surprise by this 1on1 being this guy I believe is the youngest in the cast.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:08 pm

Wow I can tell that perhaps Charity has a type? He is certainly the youngest one and about 2 years younger than Charity. Not saying 24 is young because my son's best friend is 23 married with a 2nd kid on the way and has a great job as an aircraft engineer. All depends on how they mature, some guys are ready at a young age while others close to their forties are still living the fast bachelor life. no idea question
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:09 am

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:05 am

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I find that longest kissing challenge which they've done before is creepy. imo.

Wasn't that done with Sean and Lesley Murphy?
Yes, that's right. It's funny now, knowing that she and Catherine were such good friends.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:04 pm

Reddit has some pictures of the group date. Jojo and Jordan cohosted and sat with Charity on an announce/judges table. Not sure what they where doing but pink balls where on stage. There are three guys in the pictures John B and Aaron s are definitely two of them. The last one could be Tanner but not 100% sure.

Edit the photos are from this IG account. Third pic in slide is the pic with the three guys. S Also saw this on Reddit so can’t take credit but this date looks Barbie themed with all the pink and zJohn B wig.

Edit to add bachelorwhatever has a story of the guys on the date before seeing Charity from Snapchat. Don’t know how to bring it over so just typing here if someone else can. Looked like Caleb B and James possibly on the date maybe Sean per this video.

Another edit reddit user that attended confirmed John B and Tanner on date. As well as Barbie theme.

Edit add Xavier confirm date list. More date participants from bachelorwhatever she heard Aaron B and Dotun were there.

Edit adding the names again in case my post was confusing. On the date Sean, James, Tanner, Aaron S, Caleb B, John B, Aaron B, Dotun and Xavier are the names being said. Although bachelorwhatever was saying she’d like more confirmation on the last two.

Tiktok of Sean and Charity after he won the date getting some alone time together.

https://www.tiktok.com/@sophiafreiling/video/7215860392541687083

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqWq4fWJUG3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Last edited by smg2587 on Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:21 am

Night one preview from the Bachelor finale

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:35 am

I love it "under cover brother" 😍
My vote goes to Charity's brother as the next bachelor laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:32 pm

Rest of info on group date first reposting names of the 9got last night.

On the date Sean, James, Tanner, Aaron S, Caleb B, John B, Aaron B, Dotun and Xavier are the names being said

And new video on bachelorwhatever stories of the guys walking to the stage showed Joey, Adrian and what look like Michael also on the date.

Barbie theme and per RS guys had to sing Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. Sean won and per rs took off his shirt and per Reddit person there was the first on up and kissed Charity during his time as well. Sean and Charity got alone time together after he was announced the winner and were seen walking around the area afterward. Not sure what happen night portion.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Soleil
jojo47
julychild
dancealexturner
luvnunity