SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 55 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 44 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:57 pm

The way I understand it is that Joey was one of six guys on a group date in NOLA. He was chosen to have more time with her in the evening portion and that was just he and Charity...so, in a way 1:1 time.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by julychild Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@julychild welcomeback so nice to see you and your awesome sleuthing, as always! yes

@Agent99 great find on the hotel, it's a perfect match! yes

Thanks GA. I was so excited to see that carrying of the bride scene, I just had to talk about it. The plebeians in my life don't understand these things 😁

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:12 pm

@julychild I would never have known about the carrying of the bride if you didn't mention it. It's a beautiful custom imho!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:36 pm

pavalygurl wrote:The way I understand it is that Joey was one of six guys on a group date in NOLA.  He was chosen to have more time with her in the evening portion and that was just he and Charity...so, in a way 1:1 time.

That date occurs in LA .. a kissing contest.. and yes he wins .. epi 2 tonite

The NOLA date is a 1n1

Last edited by Jeepers on Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:41 pm

pavalygurl wrote:The way I understand it is that Joey was one of six guys on a group date in NOLA.  He was chosen to have more time with her in the evening portion and that was just he and Charity...so, in a way 1:1 time.

I've said the same of him winning the gd which is the one airing tonight kissing contest and the private time imo can be seen as a mini 1-on-1
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:20 am

julychild wrote:Secondly, I've seen the conversations about Joe not making it to Fiji. This could end up being from an earlier location but I think these two interviews were pick-ups done later during filming but Joe and Dotun were asked to talk about the first night. These were shown right before they got their roses. I didn't notice any of the other guys using that background. That set up looks more suitable for Fiji than any of the other locations. I also noticed that the black n white v line pattern was also used at the frc setting. Of course, it could have been filmed anywhere so I'll be on the look out in upcoming episodes. That could potentially point to Joe being in Fiji. Curious to hear what you guys think.

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 20230611
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 20230712

Sorry about my janky tv screen photos.

I was going back through the caps looking for something & I noticed this in passing. Dotun's facial is scruffy in the above cap but his facial hair on his FSD in Fiji is much shorter/more well groomed imo.
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 818a6b10
x

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:31 am

@Jeepers Yes, I was pleasently surprised Joey got 1:1 time tonight. But if he gets a 1:1in NOLA, won't that be three for that show? Maybe the other 3 go on a group date. I'm forgetting how this worked in the past.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:00 am

Yep so I guess we can cant that as a Joey 1-on-1 even if some consider it a mini or a half solo date laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:21 am

pavalygurl wrote:@Jeepers Yes, I was pleasently surprised Joey got 1:1 time tonight.  But if he gets a 1:1in NOLA, won't that be three for that show?  Maybe the other 3 go on a group date.  I'm forgetting how this worked in the past.

The pre-HTD episode has often been three one on ones and a 3 way group date.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:25 pm

@luvstx in an interview from essence fest Charity mentioned that in NOLA she had 2 solo dates and one GD. I will have to try and find the link to it. I know it was posted on Reddit. They made a big deal over this because RS said there were 3 solo dates in NOLA but Charity said otherwise.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:18 pm

@luvstx Great! thanks for the info.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:19 pm

Sorry .. have had company .. but yes .. Charity did say 2 solo dates and 1 group date in Nola

RS is still challenging her her on that info on who is correct
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 55 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 44 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Soleil
jojo47
julychild
dancealexturner
luvnunity