SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 55 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 49 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:02 pm

I believe this is sleuthed that the picture of Charity is when she is with Dotun during their dinner.

We don't know what Charity is wearing during her FSD dinner with Joey yet. In the promo they spliced in that picture of her in the black halter top she had on during Xavier's FSD dinner to appear like it was with joey.

ETS: also we dont see the wood railings in the background of Charity's picture like in Joey's. He appears to be on a balcony or deck of some sort which would explain the railing in the background. IMO.

Agent99 wrote:@chasus71  One more thing laugh out loud.  Is it sleuthed that this is the same dinner date?  Probably in the treetop dining at Nanuku?
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Wnhqm8E
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 YwXdYtC
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:20 pm

@Jeepers @Agent99 @chasus71

Ok, bear with me, apologies to Love, Loss and What I Wore....I am trying to match up wardrobes for Charity and the guys to see who she was with and what dialogue/reaction is seen for each dinner/FSD

1.  Xavier is wearing a green shirt.  In the photos where they are seen together, she is wearing what looks like a dark colored halter top and a necklace.  When she is seen upset photo of her from behind shows what looks like a dark halter top.  Can't see the necklace from that angle.  She is wearing gauzy pants.  Her reaction while wearing the top/necklace is one where she is upset.  

2.  Dotun is wearing a white shirt at dinner and seen in what we think is the fantasy suite also in a white shirt with longish sleeves.   A female (Charity?) is shown pulling the drapery shut.  
The top of her outfit is shown to have 3/4 sleeves.

3.  Joey is seen in a short sleeved white shirt at dinner.  We do not see what Charity is wearing.  She is seen in the promo in a short light colored "sparkly" dress with spaghetti type straps but we don't see her sitting with this dress on when with Joey.  She is seen however sitting down with that dress on (straps are the same) when saying something to the effect of "I am 100 % falling in love with you".   Editing makes it look like Joey is the one she is upset with, when he could be the one she is saying this to.

There is another photo of Charity in what looks like a blue tee shirt type top.  IDK when that is from if it is in this episode. Unless maybe when she meets with Aaron.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:22 pm

I have questioned the background I the above SC and the of Dutton appearing to be at the same place .. because the background behind Charity differs and because of the lights

Last edited by Jeepers on Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:24 pm

@Agent99 I think so.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:27 pm

Pavalygirl .. very good eyes you have Ty

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:32 pm

@pavalygurl I believe you may be on to something
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:35 pm

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Img_0216

Treetop dining .. I don’t see any lamps at all in any of the photos

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:56 pm

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Wnhqm8E
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 YwXdYtC
[/quote]
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 818a6b10
x[/quote]
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:57 pm

The Art Department put up their own lamps and other furnishings, at times, to create the right ambience.

I can't remember in which promo it was shown, but there was a scene where Charity was in a black top/dress, saying something like "you bring out the best in me." It looked kind of dressy because of the earrings. Could that be from Joey's FD dinner? I tried looking for that video but couldn't find it. I don't know if anyone took a sc or remembers what I'm talking about.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:02 am

I remember that SC

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:05 am

@julychild I don't think we have yet seen a photo showing both Joey and Charity in the same frame that shows what she's wearing on this particular date.

I also agree about the crew possibly adding additional lights for filming or ambiance.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:08 am

pavalygurl wrote:@julychild I don't think we have yet seen a photo showing both Joey and Charity in the same frame that shows what she's wearing on this particular date.

I also agree about the crew possibly adding additional lights for filming or ambiance.

It was just Charity in that scene. I'm suggesting that it could be from Joey's date since I don't believe it's been matched to any other time.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 55 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 49 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Soleil
jojo47
julychild
dancealexturner
luvnunity