SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 55 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:08 am

julychild wrote:The Art Department put up their own lamps and other furnishings, at times, to create the right ambience.

I can't remember in which promo it was shown, but there was a scene where Charity was in a black top/dress, saying something like "you bring out the best in me." It looked kind of dressy because of the earrings. Could that be from Joey's FD dinner? I tried looking for that video but couldn't find it. I don't know if anyone took a sc or remembers what I'm talking about.
It looks to be indoors imo, so if it's from Joey's date it has to be when they're actually inside his FSD room since his dinner portion is outside.Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Screen21
x

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:10 am

@chasus71 I got the thought after reading/seeing Charity's outfit for the day time portion and wanted to see if I could match up the evening clothing.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:15 am

ReneeM wrote:
julychild wrote:The Art Department put up their own lamps and other furnishings, at times, to create the right ambience.

I can't remember in which promo it was shown, but there was a scene where Charity was in a black top/dress, saying something like "you bring out the best in me." It looked kind of dressy because of the earrings. Could that be from Joey's FD dinner? I tried looking for that video but couldn't find it. I don't know if anyone took a sc or remembers what I'm talking about.
It looks to be indoors imo, so if it's from Joey's date it has to be when they're actually inside his FSD room since his dinner portion is outside.Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Screen21
x

That's the one, thanks. It's definitely inside, so like you said, after they went into the suite. I remembered it because she said the same thing to Joey's sister on Monday.

ETA
I found the preview

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cu0_EUgvzK0/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:25 am

It could also be their LCD

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:36 am

Jeepers wrote:It could also be their LCD

:yes:

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:44 am

Yes this is what we found as well that looked similiar to the wood railings in the background with Joey. JMO and speculation. Im sure they can dress up the area as needed for the dinner portion. We just dont know because we dont have that footage for Joey in the promos.

Jeepers wrote:Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Img_0216

Treetop dining .. I don’t see any lamps at all in any of the photos
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:08 am

Boy his comment in Joeys SC really bugs me .. even tho it was partially voiced over and context is missing .. but still

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:17 am

I swear they are doing too much fakery for a speculated F2 in this edit I swear. all the promos with Joey since after NOLA have been really kicking in the fabricated skewed drama and promos. Every single one for Joey is spliced to make it seem like that man going To be eliminated every damn week. The Editing team is working OT on this laugh out loud JMO!

Jeepers wrote:Boy his comment in Joeys SC really bugs me .. even tho it was partially voiced over and context is missing .. but still
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:53 am

chasus71 wrote:I swear they are doing too much fakery for a speculated F2 in this edit I swear. all the promos with Joey since after NOLA have been really kicking in the fabricated skewed drama and promos. Every single one for Joey is spliced to make it seem like that man going To be eliminated every damn week.  The Editing team is working OT on this laugh out loud JMO!

Jeepers wrote:Boy his comment in Joeys SC really bugs me .. even tho it was partially voiced over and context is missing .. but still

I totally agree 🙃
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:10 am

@Jeepers  @pavalygurl

Found it this is with Joey based on new promo so correct:

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Screen21
x[/quote]

Here is the new Photo and it does look like Joey FSD is at Nanuku, we can probably find the exact room based on the full background of this new S/Cap:

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 20230813

Photo taken with my phone
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:12 am

[quote="Jeepers"][quote]
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Wnhqm8E
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 YwXdYtC
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 818a6b10
x
Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 169564_6122-400x0

Last edited by Jeepers on Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:17 am

chasus71 wrote:@Jeepers  @pavalygurl

Found it this is with Joey based on new promo so correct:

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Screen21
x

Here is the new Photo and it does look like Joey FSD is at Nanuku, we can probably find the exact room based on the full background of this new S/Cap:

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 20230813

Photo taken with my phone
[/quote]

That looks very dressed down for a FSD tho
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 55 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Soleil
jojo47
julychild
dancealexturner
luvnunity