SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 55 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 31 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:09 pm

@smg2587 I saw someone speculating on the bachelorwhatever IG story, that the producers for the 1st time in history may have probably split up the guys, like she is with 6 this week and next week the other 6 she will spend time with.

This could be it because on RS podcast today he said there is a big change this season not done before in the past. He is trying to find out more by Monday. I think that speculation could be correct especially if we only see 6 guys here and know in the past usually around episode 5 there are like 12 guys left. IDK should be interesting.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:22 pm

chasus71 wrote:@smg2587 I saw someone speculating on the bachelorwhatever IG story, that the producers for the 1st time in history may have probably split up the guys, like she is with 6 this week and next week the other 6 she will spend time with.

This could be it because on RS podcast today he said there is a big change this season not done before in the past. He is trying to find out more by Monday. I think that speculation could be correct especially if we only see 6 guys here and know in the past usually around episode 5 there are like 12 guys left. IDK should be interesting.

I learned on this board early in my sleuthing days sometimes the simplest answer is usually the right answer. So I think there are either 6guys left or some guys are in quarantine for covid.

I don’t believe the two group dates theory because week 3we know of 14 men that were there. Usually everyone has a date in week three and everyone should because the group dates week 2 turned into night time 1on1s. We know Caleb B and John B were eliminated because of sm activity. So how are 6 other guys on a date. And they look to be elminated separate weeks from my sleuthing. So she only sent one guy home each of the last two weeks? RS said he saw a photo of six guys last week leave for the group date. Sure the photo may not got all the guys but that confirms 8 in Washington right now

This show’s format is very predictable. Like so predictable we can make a calendar. Two group dates than a running date means 13 guys have to be left. Which doing the math is impossible to happen because there at maximum can only be 12 guys there. Besides the table pic we have no other guy alone with Charity. It looks like the classic pick up for a 1on1 and the guys go back to the hotel. They were in public and we would have gotten a pic of her with someone else. Charity and Joey had a carriage waiting for them when leaving the guys. I just don’t see how that was a group date. Jmo.

I just don’t see how the two group date thing makes sense going by who had dates week3. All Jmo.

Adding that pic on the beach with Jesse has me curious if something big happen. Unless Jesse hosted Dotun’s date that pic makes no sense. Jesse post pics with leads a day after he takes them during filming from what I seen. So him and Charity having a pic at the beach tells me something went down or something was about to. Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:51 pm

Yes, who knows really, I dont think it was a GD either. Still if it is "something that is major and never been done before" as RS has hinted to, then we won't know until RS or someone else figures out what is going on. I wonder if we will see different photos of the guys on a GD today and not the same guys we saw yesterday. If different then maybe that will answer the mystery here.no idea

One thing is I am surprised to see that Charity has yet to go international, could they not be traveling outside of the USA? scratch
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:31 pm

Per RS there are only 6 guys left, Dotun got the 1on1 date today, and he’s here Charity’s season is shorter and it sounds like hometowns start after this week where 2 guys will go home this week.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:47 pm

Just going by the news we heard and seen I think the “big” elimination happen week 3 after the Barbie date. I think 6 guys may have gone home that week just by what RS said he got from Washington.

On these 6 we know Dotun got a 1on1s. Joey got a night time 1on1 after a day group date, 1 known 1on1, and a rose in week 4 from a date (not sure if group or 1on1). Sean and Aaron B got alone time for winning  group dates. Unsure of any Xavier or Tanner dates.

Totally guess but my f4 picks are Joey, Dotun (best pics I seen her with any guy so far, jmo), Xavier and Tanner. I honestly think Joey is a production favorite more than a Charity one especially after the Dotun pics but I also doubt f1 would get a running date.. All Jmo.

Edit also rs say Dotun was on the Barbie group date just misidentified. Guessing he was the one in the green suit. Because the first Reddit source said that was Dotin. So we don’t know who had the 1on1.

So we still don’t know who had the 1on1 week 3 after the Barbie date.

Edit also just on the info we have at least one of the guys in f6 didn’t get a 1on1. Possibly more than that. But we know none of them got the week3 1on1s so. That leaves only3 left.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:10 pm

Looks like my guy, Caleb A, from Michigan doesn't go as far as I hoped.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:40 pm

News station interviewed Charity at todays 1on1.

https://wgno.com/news/the-bachelorette-charity-lawsons-heart-is-racing-with-one-on-one-date-at-crescent-city-classic-race-in-new-orleans/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:07 am

Cute interview. Not sure it it is a good sign to be the one chosen for a 1-on-1 doing a 10k race. I am sure she and Dotun had fun though. They did at least share a kiss but was it just a friendly kiss no idea
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:51 pm

Aaron B has a htd from Reddit the show is looking for a football field in Houston so that seems to point to him. It’s the third htd. Possibly confirms Dotun getting one to because from my sleuthing all other htds would be east of Houston.

Per bachelorwhatever someone is telling her Joey got an htd also.

Unless famillies have moved if the vet htds they should be:

Xavier - Ohio
Tanner and Joey both should be in PA
Sean in Albany, NY
Dotun in California
Aaron in Houston

Edit taking out the Xavier tidbit because bachelorwhatever never heard back from that person. Just in case.

Last edited by smg2587 on Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:11 pm

@smg2587 thanks for the helpful update.

Anyone have a head that spinning on all of this?!? Buy my calculation, they are less than 3 weeks into filming and she’s already meeting families. Harder than usual to believe that she is going to find her forever love if they meet and are engaged in less than six weeks!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:20 pm

@luvstx This seems to me more like they are reverting way back to the earlier seasons which were very short. I mean look at out first Bachelorette, wasnt Trista's season over a period of 7 to 8 episodes? I mean maybe this is what they want to do now with the Ette. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:02 am

Do we think that because it is so short, do we think that there is a possibility of running 2 bachelorette seasons back to back? I am also wondering if they may be doing the 1hr epi's since they are starting the epi at 9pm now instead of 8.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 55 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 31 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Soleil
jojo47
julychild
dancealexturner
luvnunity