SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 55 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 30 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kure24 Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:23 am

ariwolf wrote:
Kure24 wrote:@ReneeM

Sean won group date rose on the Barbie date.

Aaron B, Joey, and Sean are the group date winner so far.

we don't know if sean got the group date rose. he got extra time on the pier with charity during the day but AFAIK there was still a night portion with everyone.
Omg you're right, with Aaron B and Joey winning their group date and getting a group rose, I wound up automatically assuming Sean was the same; sleuthing rookie mistake.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:32 pm

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:42 pm

New Orleans…how fun!! And should be good weather.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:06 pm

Trying  to match the guys costumes from the Barbie group date to how much a contender they are. Now that it looks like Naked Ken doll annd Cowboy where most likey eliminated  already and going from the photo shoot date from G/R season, the best costumes /outfits go to contenders and non contenders get joke costumes .

Joey and Sean got movie costumes that have been seen in trailers/promos.  So probably a good sign production at least likes them. Adrian got a suit which in bachelor universe is usually a sign he has a connection with the lead or someone the producers like.

I have zero clue what Tanner and James are suppose to be so can’t read that on. James outfit seems less of a joke than some of the others though.

Aaron S seems like a comedy outfit so not a contender to me. I don’t think Xavier is one either based on the astronaut, imo. Leaning the same from Caleb A mostly because of his wig.

Michael and Aaron B got okay costume but part of me wonders if one or both could be villain costumes. Subtle this show is not this shows strong suit. From the little we seen I expect. both to go somewhat far.

All Jmo might mean nothing in the end.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:20 pm

Not the most reliable source but Zachary Reality got a message about what sounds like the group date. It sounds similar to those scavenger hunt group dates from the covid seasons.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:51 pm

Bachelorwhatever posted 5 of the guys walking around NO today that she found of Snapchat. You can see Sean, Aaron B, Tanner, Xavier, and someone that looks like Dotun possibly. If it’s Dotun and everyone went on dates week 3 he may have had the other 1on1 during week 3. I think there are at least 10 still left.

At least we seem to be narrowing things down. I got 6 guys either seen in NO or we have a good idea they’re there (Joey with what we think was a rose at the last rc). So that to me leaves 6 guys for 4 other spots, imo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:13 pm

@smg2587 great early social media sleuthing! Guessing they will be going somewhere other than Europe this season. Could be fun!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:43 pm

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:50 pm

It will be interesting to see who is on this date hehehe
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:08 pm

A date today means the 10k run  posted about above is a 1on1 date. Which doesn’t not sound fun to me. Which guy is going to have a running 1on1?

Is it bad if I was a show producer I’d send the guy most likely to go home on this the 10k date and give Charity permission to send him home during the night portion? Just me trying to think like a producer on this show. In really life I make the guy that make me laugh do the run so it wouldn’t be as bad. But I also don’t run ever so.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:36 pm

Joey got the 1on1. Photos on Reddit of him and Charity on the carriage. A week 5 1on1 and possibly two group date roses. We are going to see a lot of Joey. The week of this date plus the chance he got the group date roses last week makes me think he is one of Charity’s top guys not just producers. Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:23 pm

Reddit has a picture before the 1on1 with Joey and it looks like that Charity picked him with the other guys around. What’s interesting it’s only the 5 guys in bachelorwhatever story (Sean, Tanner, Aaron B, Xavier, and Dotun). I really thought there be at least a couple more guys. Unless it’s a covid situation I can’t imagine there be only 6 guys left, but I hope it’s not a covid situation. RS he saw 6 guys in the Washington hotel during group date day. So we at least 8 made it last week. Maybe Charity is going thru these guys really fast if not a covid situation.

Edit link to Joey and Charity leaving the guys for their 1on1. Plus the guys afterward.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqtQezOPwEt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Here is the pic

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 55 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 30 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
Soleil
jojo47
julychild
dancealexturner
luvnunity