SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:13 pm

@albean99 I'm rooting for Jason although I'm sure Xochitl will win. She certainly brings the joy. I though Jason's second dance, the paso double, was really good. He has the same problem as Charity, doesn't emote well for the audience. All the dances were really good and the waltz to La Vie En Rose with Val and Xochitl was superb. I have so enjoyed watching Alyson - she is the classic contestant - doesn't know how to dance, puts in the work and doesn't complain and brings joy to the audience. I suspect she is getting a ton of votes.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:14 am

I've been rooting for Jason from the beginning, @Norcalgal. When he's on, he's great. I just don't think he's consistent enough to win but you never know. Xochiti is fun to watch and seems to have it all. Charity has worked hard and I think she did great this week. I didn't agree with Derek on not giving her a 10 on her first dance.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:05 am

Oh my when they announced Alyson save first I was freaking out. Poor Ariana was in tears. A 5 person finale that has never happened.

Everyone had a great dance last night. Charity looked like she finally was having fun and showing emotion! Good job! Actually everyone's dances got a: DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 1022092695 I feel like the freestyles will be the dance that shows who wants to win it all. Those are always fun!

Also super excited to see Charli and Mark Ballas dance one more time!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 8367-910 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 I_got_13 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:44 pm

Congrats to Xochitl and Val!! All of them were good and had a chance to win but it came down to the freestyle and hers and Jason's were so good!! Though it was a 3 hr show why did they have to announce the winners with a minute left in the show!?

Loved seeing past winners dancing again (minus Helio still mad he won over Mel B in Season 5 no) also Charli and Mark!! Hope the show is back on ABC next season.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 8367-910 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 I_got_13 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
beader
jojo47
Sprite
Linds911
frajosfanofchris