SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:56 pm

@Sprite I felt Harry showed much more improvement in the jive. It was playful and fun and I would have given him the extra 3 points. But no big deal as both he and Riley are grateful for the experience.

I thought Jason was far better than Charity. Technically she's excellent but she doesn't bring the same level of emotion to her dances as they other contestants.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:43 pm

@Norcalgal I totally agree with you. I would have also given the extra points to Harry but they really wanted him gone.

As for Charity, I think she is trying so hard to be perfect that she forgets to just have fun. She has done so much better in the group dances and it's probably because everyone is having fun together and she relaxes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:32 pm

Thank goodness Harry was finally eliminated. Look I am all for the celebs improving but he was just stiff and was never smiling. That is why I like Allison better, though Sasha could work on his choreography, why was she doing a handstand in the middle of the dance!?

I love love Artem's Argentine Tangos!! His w/ Kaitlyn is my all-time favorite!! Charity did good but agree she needs to let lose and have fun!!

I still think it will be Ariana and Jason in the F2.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 8367-910 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 I_got_13 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:37 pm

@Sprite yes Daniella and Pasha are married. They have been on the show for a couple seasons now. Daniella actually won her first trophy Season 30 I believe. They also have a beautifully little girl who was born a couple months ago. Her choreography has been amazing!!

Also Val and Jenna are married w/ an almost 1 year old boy.

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 8367-910 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 I_got_13 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:20 pm

@Linds911 I knew about Val and Jenna, but not about Daniella and Pasha. She wasn't a regular dancer the last time I watched the show...before Tyra and moving the show to streaming. It's been a while! I am glad they are back to ABC and I don't mind this configuration of judges...I just wish Brono would stop with the see-thru sparkly shirts and standing up and yelling every time he is judging.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:47 pm

Sprite wrote:Relay dances...Xochi vs Arianna...doing Viennese waltz. I prefer Xochi, but it is close because they are both good. Xochi gets the 3 extra votes.

Harry vs. Alyson. They are doing the jive. I don't know about this one. Both are not the greatest, but I almost want to say that Harry was better. The judges are torn I think. They want to get rid of Harry, but Alyson didn't blow it away. They give it to Alyson.

Jason vs Charity doing the cha cha. Another close one. They both did really well. I would give a slight edge to Charity. Jason gets the extra points. I think they are trying to save him from Harry.

Safe...Arianna, Xochi, Jason...going home...FINALLY...Harry!!! Bless him. Alyson and Charity are  back next week in the semi finals.

Re, judges getting rid of Harry. My guess is they are afraid of another Bobby Bones season. Harry seemed to be getting viewer votes.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:50 pm

I can't believe how good Jason is!! score clapping! He'll probably not win though.

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:51 pm

@Sprite aww ok, the season that Daniella won the mirror ball was so good! Her choreography was perfect!

I think they moved the show back to ABC because of the writer's strike and needed a show on. Hopefully next season they will still keep it on because the ratings are doing good and also I watch the show w/ my grandma and she was disappointed she couldn't watch when it was on Disney+.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:33 pm

@Linds911 Yes. I am not paying for Disney. I can see the dances on YouTube for free. I hope they keep it on ABC.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:45 pm

Did anyone else watch the semis? I thought Charity did her best yet and brought the emotion. Jason fell back from last week. Ariana was really good in her 2nd dance. Xochi is my pick to win. She's got everything. The end of the show has a lot of drama!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:56 pm

I haven't had a chance to watch. Everyone was sick at work last night. I barely had time to scarf down my dinner and was exhausted when I got home. I'm hoping to watch tonight.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:25 pm

I'm two weeks behind.  I like to tape and watch later because the frequency of commercial breaks is crazy.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
beader
jojo47
Sprite
Linds911
frajosfanofchris