SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:33 pm

Sprite wrote:@jojo47 I will keep editing that post so everything is in one post.

So far it's pretty good. I am surprised by how many people have no or very little dance experience.

I’m looking forward to watching a season again too. I like the idea of contestants with little to no experience. I must admit tho that I know very few of the contestants.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:35 pm

Next Week: Latin Night and Next dancing Week 3 is Motown Night

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 JJQFV6B

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/dancing-with-the-stars/listings/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:04 pm

Charity was great! 7-7-8

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:33 pm

@beader She had the best score of the night and IMO one of the best dances of the night. She looked great.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:31 am

It was a good premiere episode. Agree Julianne was nervous but I'm sure she will get better in time.

Charity was great!! Also enjoyed Maurico and Ariana. Lots of low scores, not sure about 4's sure 5's ok. Not surprised Matt was the 1st one. And on the same day the strike is over laugh out loud laugh out loud

@Sprite what about the West Coast people who have to vote without seeing the dances!?! (aka me!) Rolling Eyes

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 8367-910 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 I_got_13 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:58 pm

I thought Charity did an amazing tango for a first dance.  She was so happy!  It's good to see her having fun with this.  I was surprised at Jason Mraz and loved his dance as well as Mira Sorvino, the other woman who killed the tango, and many others.  All in all I am happy with this season beginning and do not miss Tyra one bit.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:46 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:50 pm

@frajosfanofchris thanks so much for posting!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:17 pm

The 13 remaining couples heat up the ballroom floor with all-new dances performed to music celebrating Latin heritage. “Latin Night” will air TUESDAY, OCT. 3 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT/PDT, 7:00-9:01 p.m. CDT), simulcasting LIVE across both ABC and Disney+ in local time zones and next day onHulu.

The night will feature a fiery opening number to “DESPECHÁ” by ROSALÍA, choreographed by pros Daniella Karagach and Pasha Pashkov, with partner dances including the Cha Cha, Rumba, Salsa, Samba or Tango.

Fans will be able to vote during the live simulcast of the show in the EDT/CDT time zones. During this time, online voting will be available to fans in any time zone in the U.S., its territories and Canada via dwtsvote.abc.com, and fans with a participating U.S. wireless carrier can also vote via SMS/text (fans in Canada cannot vote via SMS/text). Live viewer votes will be combined with the udges’ scores each episode to determine which couples may be in jeopardy of elimination.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/episodes/latin-night/

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:31 pm

Latin night is my fav! Looking forward to it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:59 pm

IDK how this will affect things, but Artem, Charity's partner tested positive for Covid and is out for tonight.  One of the younger dancers will be her partner!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:00 pm

@pavalygurl oh no!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 32 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
beader
jojo47
Sprite
Linds911
frajosfanofchris