SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:21 am

Here for the snark! cheerleader

Without having watched the trailer or read anything about this season, my prediction based only on opening night styling is that Lisa is going to be a villain and Amelia is a wifey laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:12 am

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:18 am

OK, watched that trailer and that doesn't look as trashy as it has the last few seasons. Also...Luke. Ummm...the man is the spitting image of Colton. That could prove to be rather distracting as I might give this one a go after skipping the last few years.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:05 am

@Sprite @Dirty Street Pie great to see you I was starting to think I'd be the only one posting this season Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:55 am

@Bobette Even if I'm not watching, I always enjoy your sarcastic take on things! We could be twins.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:07 am

Bobette wrote:We're invited to a "first trailer screening"?  Calm down, Channel 10.

Source

See y'all tomorrow for some screenshotting then I guess  Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698

Haven't watched this show in god knows how many years and oh my what in the Bridgerton wannabe was that trailer?

I see this as a channel 10 trying to go for the Bridgerton viewers with that-
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:13 am

Sprite wrote:@Bobette Even if I'm not watching, I always enjoy your sarcastic take on things! We could be twins.

@Sprite Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2498057887

@Dirty Street Pie I'm not sure about Amelia as a wifey unless we're talking about the Housewives of Boobtown variety of wife. I note there are quite a few.... uhhh... "bikini model" types this season. Soon to be on Only Fans if not already.  

Brea seems like a possible fan favourite/narrator.  Very "Aussie". They might be able to do with her what they tried (and failed) to do with Elly.  I assume since Anastasia was leaked/leaked her own details pre-show that she'll be a villain.

@Dumb Welcome back!  hi  Wannabe Bridgerton is a very accurate description. Not complaining though, they went so trashy last season even fake class is better than that.  Anyone in Melbourne recognise where the trailer was filmed?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:49 am

I, once again, forgot this show existed. Remembered it was a thing when I was reading a snark thread about Brittany H on another site.

So I watched the trailer. Hardcore wannabe Bridgerton vibes - better than the trashy vibes from the last season but still looks pretty underwhelming.

I don't know what it is about how they style the show now or if its just current fashion but they still look like they're in really cheap clothing and I don't like the lighting either. I think it used to be much better.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1340

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:37 am

@leavers :yes:

School formal vibes

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 XNnjsMt
Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Djh0pJc
Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 77ziNr6

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:14 pm

I've been away, just catching up now.

It's nice to see this thread is hopping and to see all the familiar faces again.

I'm looking forward to the incredible sleuthing from everyone that never disappoints! Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1022092695

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:55 am

@GuardianAngel handwave

Alright guys, lets see how many Melbourne cliches we can fit into one clip.

Cold weather - check
Trams - check
Flinders Street station - check
Graffiti laneways - check
Wait... NO COFFEE??  Do over!

At least Osher cut off that gawd awful bleached hair & mo combo.

Source

LOL! Poor Holly; never really was a franchise favourite was she.  cantstopl

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Kwlznol

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:41 pm

Oh Osher. Trying too hard to sell it, plus all those lovely moments they showed, with the people who were serious and got married...had only one lead. They/we didn't need three, but nice try.

And the hair is hideous!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
Dirty Street Pie
ule101
Agent99
Bobette
leavers
ariwolf
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum