SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:41 pm

Some questionable interpretations/embellishments presented in these clips.  Lumberjack?  Environmentalist?  Theologist?   Suspect

That's not what our pre-season sleuthing revealed (HERE).

More truthful descriptions of their occupations would be: Ex-Rugby Player, Model/Influencer, Hillsong Recruitment Co-ordinator.

Source

Source

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:13 am

@Bobette What is Wes' secret do you think?  I can't believe they are resorting to queerbaiting in this day and age, so any theories?  Born again virgin?  laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:30 am

Agent99 wrote:@Bobette What is Wes' secret do you think?  I can't believe they are resorting to queerbaiting in this day and age, so any theories?  Born again virgin?  laugh out loud

DING DING DING!  That's exactly where my mind went too.  Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

Or maybe complete virgin, if he's been religious since childhood.  The fact that they describe him as a "gentleman" definitely implies "no sex", IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:12 pm

We've seen the virgin script on the US side. They never shut up about it all season. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:14 am

@GuardianAngel Yes that's exactly what I'm expecting  Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698  The Virgin™ is the one storyline the AU show has never featured, so they'll want to milk it IMO.

Other predictions:

Ben will feel that none of the women are up to his lofty standards.  He won't come right out and say it of course, but his disinterest will be obvious for all to see.

Luke will be the most popular Lead with viewers and the only one to give us anything genuine. And he'll pick an F1 who looks like his Mum (they always do laugh out loud)

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 0m8OGOy

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:46 am

@Bobette so looks like mum would be brunette? Angie, Hollie or Madison then
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:49 am

@Bobette sounds like you're spot on that luke is going to be the only one with a love story laugh out loud i don't even know why they're persisting with the three lead format. they had over 50% success rate with 5 marriages from the first 9 seasons, and now they're completely destroying it.

“Apparently, Wes is no longer with his girl,” they said. “Ben picks a girl, but doesn’t sound like it’s going to last. Luke is apparently still with his girl and it was love at first sight kind of vibes.”
https://sodramaticonline.com/2023/11/28/the-bachelors-2023-new-season-outcome/
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:04 pm

Bobette wrote:Brea seems like a possible fan favourite/narrator.  Very "Aussie". They might be able to do with her what they tried (and failed) to do with Elly.

Noting that Brea was the first girl to get a solo clip on the show's Insta. Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887  

Source

Also although Wes is in the clip I'm sure she was cast for Luke.  She's got a good vibe about her and is from QLD like him.  Plus, he has female friends who work in the mining industry so I could see her fitting right in.

Couldn't be a fan favourite and an F1 though.  They gotta make us hate the winners just a lil bit.  So maybe F2; the old "good on paper" match that ends up just mates.  Will have to assess how she's portrayed night 1.

@Dirty Street Pie Of those three options Holly is a good physical match for mum - petite and brunette. She's also shown dancing with both Wes and Ben in the trailer which would be a perfect place to hide Luke's F1 laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 MD6JWy1
Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 U5qrb56

Source

He might prefer someone more glam though.  Either way I'd bet the farm he won't end up with the blonde chick he's kissing in the trailer - too obvious - and I find it suspicious SD's pushing the "love at first sight" narrative.  Suspect

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 IaVkray

Source

@ariwolf Glad I locked my predictions in early  Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698  I might be way off but we'll see.  Ben seems quite up himself IMO and hangs out with good looking models on the regular so I just think he'll find this lot a bit "meh".

As for Wes - what can I say - the V-storyline (if we're on the right track there - might not be) may play well in the US but if he really is 33 and still saving himself for marriage I think that'd be a red flag for most Aussie girls.

Anyway, adding the cast list for easy reference...

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 RcwFmw3

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:48 pm

i think the girl luke is kissing is ellie, the dress straps match.

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 9199a1943bf7a49e765705d49700b50a-1279557

https://10play.com.au/the-bachelor/articles/the-bachelors-australia-season-11-meet-the-bachelorettes/tpa231110wjmfr
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:40 am

Yes spot on @ariwolf - they are shown dancing together earlier in the trailer  yes

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 VgjrQqv

Source

Aside from the fact that I doubt TPTB would give F1 away in the trailer, I can't see them as a match.  Luke seems down to earth and rough around the edges.  Ellie's IG is curated to within an inch of it's life.  She'd be too superficial and high-maintenance for him, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:29 am

Long trailer.  Will grab some screenshots and upload on the other thread yes

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:30 am

The Bachelors records lowest ever ratings in history of Ten franchise

The 11th season of The Bachelors has premiered to the franchise’s lowest ratings in its decade-long history.

Channel 10’s reality dating series, which debuted its second season of 2023 on Sunday night, lured just 224,000 five-city metro viewers, with a total audience of 319,000.

Previously, its lowest opening night was for the 10th season, which aired in January and pulled 309,000 metro viewers.

A Channel 10 spokesperson said the network was confident The Bachelors would continue to attract viewers over the course of this season, particularly when factoring in delayed viewing and binge watching.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
Dirty Street Pie
ule101
Agent99
Bobette
leavers
ariwolf
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum