SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:33 am

Quick sample of tweets from last night
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:50 am

What is this nonsense?  

So not only do the producers take over the girls' social media accounts, posting photos with captions written in the first person - pretending to be the girl - but they are now also generating fake text messages to emphasise plot points they think the audience is too stupid to pick up on...

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 PndcMqX

Source

Am I the only one who finds this creepy?  They really are treating these girls like meat puppets.  I realise they signed up for it, but this feels like crossing a line.  Are we going to have Bachelor AI next, with no real people, just generic contestant cliches fed into a CGI program? no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:09 am

I'm so curious who they think their targeted demographic is. Not only do I think they're mistakenly trying to capture a broad gen Z audience that just isn't interested and never will be because tiktok exists, they're also misunderstanding Gen Z and what is appealing to them (and underestimating their level of intelligence and media literacy in the process)

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:03 am

Sportsbet odds are up and you're pretty much on the money  @Bobette.

https://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/novelties-and-entertainment/the-bachelor-australia/the-bachelors-season-11-7836887

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:16 am

Oh my god I can't believe I spent the whole afternoon looking at pictures of feet when I could have just waited for the odds  Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698   Honestly thought they weren't going to bother this year.  Thanks for putting me out of my misery, @Agent99

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3EN9M3X
Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 FakaHjN
Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 I2r5QoK

Source

McKenna, yep, worked that one out just in time.  So I guess we can expect to hear Ben saying stuff like "the old me would have chosen Angela based on appearance, but the new me is going to pick McKenna because we had some deep convos". I'd argue McKenna is actually more attractive than Angela, but of course that wouldn't fit the narrative.  Either way Ben was never really into any of these girls, IMO.  I wish him luck with his investments.

BREA though? cantstopl  How ridiculous.  That will never last.  She'll eat him alive.  Glad he didn't pick Nella; her child would not have fitted into his imaginary, perfectly-scripted marriage I'm sure. The guy needs to loosen up and stop trying to plan/control everything, and I guess that's what he was trying to do by picking Brea, but going from no girlfriend to a sex-mad one seems like missing a few steps.  I expect he freaked out, and is still a virgin.

As for Ellie... what can I say... I guess the old editing rules don't apply now that there's three Leads and only a handful of episodes to develop a storyline. I'll have to rely less on my stats and more on my eyes next season.  Luke certainly does seem enamoured with her, so he'll be chuffed, but I don't see the same enthusiasm in return.  She seems quite superficial to me and I'm not sure he'll fit into her curated, Instagramable life.  I give it 6 months  Hugesmile

One thing I still don't get: what was Wes referring to when he said they "broke the rules"?  I thought it could mean Angie comes back, but if it's not that... oh no... it couldn't mean... he doesn't [gulp] lose his virginity to Brea ON THE SHOW does he??
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:50 pm

Noting that the Sportsbet market for Bach has disappeared.  Suspect

Not unusual - they've done this before - but I'll check for any changes when it's back.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:38 am

Sportsbet is back - no change to F1s

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 LwbCX42
Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 OyM9iln

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:42 am

This is Ben's ex. She's a Norwegian model.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlWC1Rlgayf/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

In my sleuthing I found out that Ben has been trying to break into the reality tv scene for awhile now. In 2015 he was part of a badly scripted and acted reality tv show about models in new york giggling .https://www.channel4.com/programmes/taking-new-york/on-demand/58138-001

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:56 am

Nice find, @olive54321 thumbsup

She looks exactly how I expected. No wonder Ben's still obsessed. He was never going to be satisfied with a bunch of average Australian girls, IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 KkOnWWC

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:27 am

I'm not sure if this is the ex that hurt him but he and this Norwegian ex still follow each other and like each other's posts.
His model buddy, Jamie, who was on the Taking New York show with him actually met and married a more regular looking type girl with an amazing personality. Her name is Camilla and they met on Love Island. I guess this is not out of the realm of possibility but I'm surprised he ended up choosing McKenna instead of Angela.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:16 am

@olive54321 Personally I think McKenna is much prettier than Angela. Angela has the standard bleached blonde, big (fake) boobs, full of fillers type look...like a ton of others. For me, McKenna has a much more natural, unique look. Much more my cup of tea, but then I am not a guy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:41 am

Sprite wrote:@olive54321 Personally I think McKenna is much prettier than Angela. Angela has the standard bleached blonde, big (fake) boobs, full of fillers type look...like a ton of others. For me, McKenna has a much more natural, unique look. Much more my cup of tea, but then I am not a guy.

I feel the same way you do, but I'm surprised by it because it's clear Ben is physically attracted to that type since he had Amelia and Angela in his top. Especially with Amelia being in his top because I can't see much else that is all that redeeming about her. The fact that it took Ben so long to make a move on McKenna leads me to believe perhaps the physical spark isn't there.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 11 - Wesley - Luke - Ben - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
Dirty Street Pie
ule101
Agent99
Bobette
leavers
ariwolf
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum