SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 16, 2023 8:42 pm

ABC Announces New ‘Bachelor’ Senior Spinoff ‘The Golden Bachelor’ and ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Season 9

Buckle up, Bachelor Nation! ABC announced a new The Bachelor spinoff centered around senior singles looking for will air this fall.

Titled The Golden Bachelor, the series will showcase “a whole new kind of love story — one for the golden years,” according to the network’s press release shares with Us Weekly on Tuesday, May 16. “One hopeless romantic is given a second chance at love in the search for a partner with whom to share the sunset years of life.”
Just like the show’s leading man — who has yet to be announced — The Golden Bachelor’s contestants are ready to find a “spark that ignited a future full of endless possibilities,” the description continues. “In the end, will our Golden man turn the page to start a new chapter with the woman of his dreams?”

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-senior-spinoff-bip-season-9-confirmed-by-abc/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Wed May 17, 2023 2:38 am

I was hoping this was a joke oh my laugh out loud laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 8367-910 The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* I_got_13 The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* E5kqdm15 The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed May 17, 2023 6:05 am

How dare you @Linds911! You know this show is always serious about finding love...and being all inclusive. Please don't discriminate toward the age challenged. The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2498057887

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri May 19, 2023 3:24 am

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 8367-910 The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* I_got_13 The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* E5kqdm15 The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 19, 2023 12:59 pm

I'm in the older age group with a little granddaughter and one on the way and I'm not that excited by this show. I don't find that the older ones are any less dramatic than the young ones but maybe they'll surprise me? laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 20, 2023 2:28 pm

I'm looking forward to watching this but I expect all the drama that comes with this franchise. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sat May 20, 2023 3:23 pm

I saw that Martha Stewart  said she would do it if she could see the men first
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:13 pm

According to this, Matt James' mom might be part of it.
https://theblast.com/496187/matt-jamess-mom-to-appear-on-bachelor-for-seniors-spinoff/

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:33 pm

Interesting! She's an attractive lady. I'm trying to remember about her but recall that she's a strong woman and I liked her.

I wonder when they'll introduce the lead?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:37 pm

Do we have any updated news on this? I wonder where they are at and who the lead will be.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:01 pm

@chasus71 I was looking the other day and couldn't find any updates. In the article posted by @Buckeye_Fan, it mentions it will air in the fall.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:12 pm

@GuardianAngel thanks for the info. I guess it would have to start filming soon. Would be interesting to see if we get any leaks on who is cast as the lead and contestants.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
sdmom
Billysmom
CHO
RizBiz
ariwolf