SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:27 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:58 am

The Katie Couric interview is worth watching. Love Katie and you do get some insights into Theresa and Gerry's relationship.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:07 pm

During Thursday’s live finale of The Golden Bachelor, which featured series lead Turner getting engaged to Theresa Nist in Costa Rica, the couple announced that they will tie the knot Jan. 4, 2024. The Golden Wedding special will air at 8 p.m. and mark the first televised nuptials for the franchise since The Bachelor favorites Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici exchanged vows in 2014.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/golden-bachelor-gerry-turner-theresa-nist-finale-marry-abc-wedding-1235705337/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:35 am

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/theresa-says-gerrys-golden-bachelor-211947132.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:31 am

@Billysmom Thanks for sharing that. This is the first article that confirms that they only saw each other ONCE since August. Crazy! Not sure why ABC didn't make it happen more often. Was keeping the secret that important?!? Guess so.

I like them both (Theresa has really gone up in my book after watching and reading interviews) and wish them well. But only one meet up has me thinking the wedding is coming too fast.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:21 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/golden-bachelor-gerry-turner-family-133023465.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:27 pm

@luvstx Thanks for the recommendation on the Katie Couric interview. I thoroughly enjoyed it! Wishing this couple the best of luck - they definitely are in the honeymoon phase of their relationship. As for only meeting up once, it reminds me of couples who corresponded by mail and then quickly married, after only being in each other's presence a short time.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:49 pm

Billysmom wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/golden-bachelor-gerry-turner-family-133023465.html

I know there's two sides to a story but I'm thinking I believe the source, and I like Gerry's response to the ex's claims. That should tick her off even more if she's really trying to spite him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:33 pm

Me too, @GuardianAngel, and I'm not always on Gerry's side this season but this smacks of spite to me also.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:27 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
During Thursday’s live finale of The Golden Bachelor, which featured series lead Turner getting engaged to Theresa Nist in Costa Rica, the couple announced that they will tie the knot Jan. 4, 2024. The Golden Wedding special will air at 8 p.m. and mark the first televised nuptials for the franchise since The Bachelor favorites Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici exchanged vows in 2014.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/golden-bachelor-gerry-turner-theresa-nist-finale-marry-abc-wedding-1235705337/

Well heck 10 years later and they finally get another Bachelor marrying his F1! giggling

Yes it may seem sudden but given their age and they seem super happy together already so by all means get married! I'm excited for them and looking forward to watching.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1f49c

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 8367-910 The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 I_got_13 The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 E5kqdm15 The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:08 pm

The RS podcast today supposedly has info around what Gerry said to Leslie in the FS off camera. On ATFR she said she wouldn’t disclose this, but seems she changed her mind. I haven’t listened to the podcast.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:29 pm

@jojo47 Interesting for sure.

I listened to Ashley I interview Faith on Almost Famous podcast. Faith was very complimentary of Theresa. Thought she and Gerry are a good match (referred to them both being 'traditional'). She also said that she never got the feeling that Gerry was connecting with Leslie. She had great insights. Not nasty about Leslie. Just that she didn't see it.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
sdmom
Billysmom
CHO
RizBiz
ariwolf