SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:15 pm

I feel Leslie was humiliated as she really though Gerry was choosing her. It's got to be a hard pill to swallow, esp. on TV! Thus, all the press on Leslie not forgiving Gerry, etc. It gets old. Hold your head up and go find a man who chooses you!

I thought Joey was so kind to Charity - he wanted what was best for her, even though his heart was breaking.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:16 pm

RS has more on his podcast about what Leslie says was told to her in the fantasy suite. I can see where she might have felt bamboozled.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:18 pm

RS also has pix today of Gerry and Theresa touring their prospective wedding site (La Quinta resort?).
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:33 pm

Leslie was at DWTS last night, and also featured on BHH podcast.

Wonder if TPTB have her penciled in for anything special in the future?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:58 pm

I hope she isn’t the next bachelorette. She still seems heartbroken and perhaps still a little bitter. JMO I really want to see Joan, but I don’t think it’ll be her.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:14 pm

I think Leslie is the most likely pick but I also don't know if she's ready. I think if I were her, I'd tell them to stuff it.

I'd like to see Joan get it also, @southerngirlatheart, but doubt that will happen. She & Ellen did get the front row at the finale. Sandra would be great but her age might make it difficult for picking bachelors. This article articulates why they think she should be the pick and I can't argue with it. Why The Golden Bachelor’s Sandra Mason Should Be The Golden Bachelorette

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:18 pm

I love Sandra!  Faith has also been quite gracious through this whole thing....

ETA Just read this one https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/golden-bachelor-leslie-fhima-didn-104119128.html
ugh

Makes me like Theresa all the more...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:57 pm

albean99 wrote:I think Leslie is the most likely pick but I also don't know if she's ready. I think if I were her, I'd tell them to stuff it.

I'd like to see Joan get it also, @southerngirlatheart, but doubt that will happen. She & Ellen did get the front row at the finale. Sandra would be great but her age might make it difficult for picking bachelors. This article articulates why they think she should be the pick and I can't argue with it. Why The Golden Bachelor’s Sandra Mason Should Be The Golden Bachelorette
. Hello everyone, it's been awhile since I've posted. handwave However, I really don't think that Leslie can carry a Show. She had emotional baggage when she can on the Show and her rejection just added fuel to the fire. I just don't this she'll be emotionally available.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:06 pm

@2observe Good observation about the emotional baggage.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:18 pm

@2observe handwave nice to see you and your adorable avi. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:57 pm

@GuardianAngel So nice to see you all too😊
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:57 pm

Nice to see you, @2observe! IA about Leslie. I feel like someone else would be a better choice.

I'm not sure about Faith because she seems intent on continuing her lifestyle which may not work with a lot of guys.

Did anyone see where Susan and Kathy were talking about us seeing them finding love? It made me think about a Golden BIP. I can't find it or I'd share. That could be so much fun!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
sdmom
Billysmom
CHO
RizBiz
ariwolf