SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:11 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:10 am

@chasus71 OK...I know it's not true and maybe it's just me, but in that first photo in the white dress and coat...first though when I saw it...she looks pregnant. It's the way she is standing and the cut of the dress. It's a classic style that I normally love, but the fit does not do her justice. I hope it is just the photo and when she is moving it looks better.

It reminded me of Rhianna's white outfit during the halftime show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:08 am

@Sprite Yes the dress does make her look preggers laugh out loud soe dresses that are shaped around the mid-section can be a hit or miss just depends on the angle.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:25 am

Agree on the dress but think it’s a stunning ensemble.

Do we think it’s the RC dress? Was there an RC?

If it’s a dress for night portion of one on one, it would give me a clue as to who is F1. Also have to say when I saw that outfit, I did think “Joey is a great guy but somehow I don’t see him fitting into her glamorous lifestyle
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:37 am

@luvstx There was no RC in this epsisode, she wore the white dress during the 2-on-1 date.

I agree she looks stunning in it nonetheless.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:04 am

@chasus71 thanks. So Sean and Tanner were on a 2 on 1. What kinds of dates did Xavier and Aaron get. Think I’m behind since I’m away from the states….
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:23 pm

luvstx wrote:@chasus71 thanks.  So Sean and Tanner were on a 2 on 1. What kinds of dates did Xavier and Aaron get. Think I’m behind since I’m away from the states….

In the end, Charity did not eliminate anyone on the 2-on-1 date. So, Sean and Tanner got to stay for another day, then Dotun got his 1-on-1. The night of Dotun's date the GD card came, and all 4 guys left names were on it, this is what drove Sean to go to Charity's room to explain how he was feeling and wanting a 1-on-1 to date with her. This is when she let Sean go. Then the next day it was the GD with 3 Guys: Xavier, Aaron and Tanner. She gave Aaron a rose on the date but didn't pass out the last rose during the date to either Tanner or Xavier she said she had to sit on it a bit. Later in the night she went to Tanner's room and that is when she eliminated him. She went to Xavier's room after that and gave him the rose.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:02 pm

I have to say that Charity's clothing has really been on point this season. I particularly loved all of the parkas and cold-weather clothes that she wore in Washington State. I don't remember a recent time when I've been as enthusiastic about a female lead's wardrobe choices.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:15 pm

Amethyst wrote:I have to say that Charity's clothing has really been on point this season. I particularly loved all of the parkas and cold-weather clothes that she wore in Washington State. I don't remember a recent time when I've been as enthusiastic about a female lead's wardrobe choices.

Yes, plus I love that she has worn a lot of colours...lots of yellows which we rarely see since it doesn't look good on most people, but looks fab on her!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:20 am

I've liked all her rose ceremony dresses!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1f49c

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 8367-910 Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 I_got_13 Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:21 am

Did they change the stylist?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
Razor09
mbl
Linds911
moviechicka
bluwavz