SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:50 pm

Well it appears that Aaron got a 1N1 .. so maybe not a group date at the HOLLYWOOD SIGN

Group dates are dodgeball/w cocktail party for the winners and the kissing date/w special 1n1 time

Then BBQ with some drama .. and RC
So no 1N1 with Warwick

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:09 pm

Jeepers wrote:Well it appears that Aaron got a 1N1 .. so maybe not a group date at the HOLLYWOOD SIGN

Group dates are dodgeball/w cocktail party for the winners and the kissing date/w special 1n1 time

So no 1N1 with Warwick

Yep that is right I doubt they would be able.to fit Warwick 1-on-1 in and still do a RC. Because it sounds like Charity comes back to the mansion when the dramatic chaos ensues.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:38 pm

Jeepers wrote:Well it appears that Aaron got a 1N1 .. so maybe not a group date at the HOLLYWOOD SIGN

So no 1N1 with Warwick
So Joey was the only one who got special 1-on-1 time after a group date, interesting. I'm wondering if this happens again any other time during the season
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:48 pm

@honeydiors I am not sure if anyone else does not like it will happen for Joey. Because I think when someone wins a GD challenge, they just go to the side for extra time, but they meet up with the rest from the GD for chatting time with charity for the evening portion.

I wonder if that was the plan all along for the kissing date that whoever won got the private 1-on-1 in the evening?? Im thinking Charity wanted to kiss Joey so bad the 1st night that he was always going to be the one on the date and was going to win no matter what he said!!! (JMO) cantstopl rofl giggling Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1176891977
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:50 pm

chasus71 wrote:@honeydiors I am not sure if anyone else does not like it will happen for Joey. Because I think when someone wins a GD challenge, they just go to the side for extra time, but they meet up with the rest from the GD for chatting time with charity for the evening portion.

I wonder if that was the plan all along for the kissing date that whoever won got the private 1-on-1 in the evening?? Im thinking Charity wanted to kiss Joey so bad the 1st night that he was always going to be the one on the date and was going to win no matter what he said!!! (JMO) cantstopl rofl giggling Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1176891977
Now after seeing the first episode, I am even more sure that group date was specifically created for joey because... giggling the rest of the men on that date all went home laugh out loud (except warwick)
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:58 pm

honeydiors wrote:
chasus71 wrote:
Now after seeing the first episode, I am even more sure that group date was specifically created for joey because... giggling the rest of the men on that date all went home laugh out loud

Right!!!! That is what I think as well!! Lol because apparently the GD consists of men who hadn't kissed charity yet. We already know Joey gave her butterflies even without a kiss!!! Lol it was probably the physical touch as well because he didn't stop caressing her hands. whipped
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:17 pm

Interview with ET about Night 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi73yXLpTFQ&ab_channel=EntertainmentTonight
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:28 am

honeydiors wrote:

So no 1N1 with Warwick
So Joey was the only one who got special 1-on-1 time after a group date, interesting. I'm wondering if this happens again any other time during the season

Sean gets 1n1 time after the BARBIE date but it seems short .. talking on the pier
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:30 am

The RC for that week is a hack job .. seems 4 from each group date get cut .. bringing the guys down to 11
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:58 am

@Jeepers you know it does seem weird that most of the guys on GD's are the ones being cut in the subsequent RC's. I mean from the Kissing GD 4 of the 6 get cut and about the same from the Barbie GD.

I guess we can count Joey's win on the kiss date as also a combo 1-on-1 date even If it is just the night portion. He gets at least gets a couple hours alone with her then he normally would during GD evening competing for her attention with 5 other guys.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:58 am

No updates on the F3 and Charity this weekend?? Has to be an SHV....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:41 pm

luvstx wrote:No updates on the F3 and Charity this weekend??  Has to be an SHV....

No new info on F3 and ot appears Charity is with friends/family today just based on IG stories you can hear several people talking in one of her stories. I would suspect this weekend would be time again for a SHV. Just speculating though.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
Razor09
mbl
Linds911
moviechicka
bluwavz