SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:15 pm

I think having a 1:1 in Spain was a good placement for Kelsey.  Their story arc had been building all along and now we finally got to see it play out in a bit longer scenario.

I also think Kelsey has great depth.  Her job has given her opportunities to work with non profits, she is having a run in late March for a charity.  But most importantly to me, when their mother died, she was able to step in for her younger brother when she was barely 20 years old herself.

Finally, I go back to something I have said before.  Her IG tag line is what got me interested in the first place:  Maria's is "it's all happening".  Rachel's is "made in Hawaii".  Daisy's is "Buy my book"...and Kelsy's is "I hope you are having a wonderful day".

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by agentcurls Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:27 pm

It's these little things...I've only seen Joey touch Kelsey's face when kissing.
Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Screen36

Source

During his ITMs during Kelsey 1:1 in Spain:
Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Screen38
Source

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:15 pm

I'm wondering about this clip in light of the spoiler appearing to be wrong. Daisy was saying "just not feeling it" or "I'm not feeling it". It sounds like it was clipped so may not mean exactly that but she doesn't look happy. You can see the pic on AgentCurls post dated Feb 17 here: link

Along with her saying that she's not going to say she loves him for a rose could mean that all was not happy on her side of it. She could have sensed it wasn't her or she just wasn't in love with Joey. Maybe Daisy tells him she's leaving when she arrives at the FRC? It doesn't change the ending but I'm sure it would still upset him.

I loved that clip of Joey asking if those were wedding bells, @agentcurls. He was pretty adorable saying that and I didn't realize that was during Kelsey A's date. Hmmm Hugesmile

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:38 pm

Joeys biggest fear .. ending up alone .. comes true .. this narrative has been pushed big time

First one he sends away .. second one sends him away .. he is alone

But .. he can’t stop thinking of one .. and wallah he goes to her .. but is not engaged

But the ATFR will be interesting

Last edited by Jeepers on Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:06 pm

I just don't see Kelsey turning Joey away, as she seems pretty crazy about him.

During their Spain 1:1, she became sad thinking about her mother not being at her wedding, knowing there is an engagement at the end of this. That signified to me she is open to an engagement.

It's possible Tptb had to feed us this narrative (hand-feeding insecurity shenanigans to Joey) so that the audience didn't lose interest due to the suspense being lost because of the obvious connection he and Kelsey have.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:18 pm

Cute!

I believe Kelsey makes these dolls  according to a reddit poster-

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Screen44

Source: ABC

It also looked like she sewed on the Joey-inspired patches of her loungewear for the epi 3 pagaent.
Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Screen45
Source

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:18 am

Has it been sleuthed who wrote the 'we need to talk' note?  It looks like Daisy's nails (although could be a producer laugh out loud).  It doesn't seem logical to me that Kelsey would be knocking on Joey's door and also have a note.  I think they are two separate occasions.

Also, I have an inkling that Joey or Rachel decline the fs night.  It could be what this cap is.
Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 QrGBgPX
source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:07 am

agentcurls wrote:
luvstx wrote:@agentcurls great catches!!  Thanks for the caps.

And Bachelor Fantake also connects the Kelsey at the door pic with a cap of Joey picking up the "We need to talk" card from a similar looking wood door.

Joey receiving a note:
Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Screen28
YouTube

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Screen19
YouTube

Kelsey knocking on a door in Tulum: Why? Is she coming to speak to him after the note was slipped through Joey's door?
Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Screen15
Credit: YouTube

The note:
Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Screen46
[url=Credit: YouTube]Source[/url]

The note could be written and given to Joey before FSD, possibly by Maria (which would perhaps be what this cap is about - Canada, flannel, hotel decor), but that doesn't explain Joey getting a note in Tulum unless he received two. Maybe a ruse? Maybe it is from producer, laugh out loud.
Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 ZGqjMum
source

Maria's nails:
Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Screen47
Source[/quote]

Kelsey's nails:
Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Screen10
Credit: YouTube

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:13 am

Interesting, thanks @agentcurls.  If the below cap is Tulum, Kelsey has bare nails so maybe she's not the note writer.  Daisy has pink nails on the atv date, so it could be her.

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 URpp4Ab
source

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 E15oV6D
source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:33 pm

The flannel shirt cap happened in LA. Using one of the photos on Bachelorabc acct, I've matched that to the house where he stayed in LA.

I tried looking for it but I couldn't find it, but there's a picture online, somewhere, that convinced me that the note was written by Kelsey. You could see the wide band of that ring she seems to have on permanently. I watched the preview again, in slo mo, and I saw it. It could be that she went to see him and then left a note because he wasn't there. It looks like the writer is using a book or binder for support and not a table.

I didn't say this the last time, but the spoilers didn't make sense to me. Everything I'd seen pointed more to a Kelsey F1; most especially because of how intense Joey was about her. I concluded that IF she wasn't F1, it was because she pulled a Brooks. He likes Daisy too, but that connection is being amplified with clever editing. The constant focus on Joey's smiling face and Disney-esque romantic music, whenever they were together. Pfft, I didn't buy it.

ETA:
In one of his interviews, Joey said uncle Joe visited him in LA but he wasn't sure if we'll get to see it. My guess is that flannel shirt scene was that visit, and it indeed got cut.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:36 pm

@julychild thanks for sharing your thoughts. When did he stay at that location in LA? During or after filming?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:28 pm

luvstx wrote:@julychild thanks for sharing your thoughts.  When did he stay at that location in LA?  During or after filming?

I should have been clear. The house he stayed during filming in LA.They moved that chair to another spot for this photo

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2leCf9oQPv/?igsh=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
jojo47
banana12
Agent99
Remdiamond
agentcurls